• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

multiple╦êm╩îlt╔¬p(ə)l/nouplural noun: multiples

1. 1.a number that may be divided by another a certain number of times without a remainder.

my English not good so i had to google it lol

and

its not regen either

Shadowbokunohero said:
the topics keep changing
Sorry but we need more people for the calc...also I just noticed but the Knowledgeable Members for most series....is VERY small compared to b4....like the people I asked haven't been to this site in 2-3 years (that's most of the members) or something like they don't respond AT ALL. We need more members

the Boruto episode today was actually very good imo for a character development arc. Cant wait till we get that ChoCHo profile lol. Her wings are pink instead of Blue like Choji's. She seems to be faster but her power decreases

Guys Choji also has a nice display of power in this episode but i dont think it being calced will make a big difference tbh

The thing about Amaterasu stopping Regenerationn has been discussed many times in different places, including here. I think you should make a thread for it.

I've not seen any website where Amaterasu negating Regenerationn was generally agreed upon. It's not a topic for this place alone.

tbh there are too many contridictions as to why we dont accept Amaterasu as stopping regen.

First we say amaterasu burns slowly but we dont give it regen nagation cause it burns faster than the regen.

Edo regen has been shown to be fast as hell lol way faster than the speed at what Amatarsu burns at

I also think it is better to create sprarate thread about Amaterasu,I think I'll do it later after gathering more info about it.

@Astral

I actually brought that up when regen negation for Amaterasu was mentioned a while ago....but I was ignored....again... Sigh

I agree that it should be for another thread though.

BFF you just reminded me lmao anyone with CHakra control on the level of Naruto and madara should have energy absorption. Naruto was able to absorb kurama's chakra when KB taught him and he did it again when he pulled the chakra out of Obito using his own chakra

yeah it should be a possiblity byt only for the god tiers cause at that point naruto was using jutsus that were impossible for normal ninjas to shape and control.

I saw the Onoki feat again. He moved in front of the meteor by a distance and flew to its side. For him to easily move in front of the meteor from the side, it must mean he's faster than it.

People were also saying he's faster than the meteor when I stumbled upon one thread in comicvine and some other place.

Yeah but the crazy things is that KCM and up is faster then him and he was casually flying right next to the meteor

AstralKing7 said:
BFF you just reminded me lmao anyone with CHakra control on the level of Naruto and madara should have energy absorption. Naruto was able to absorb kurama's chakra when KB taught him and he did it again when he pulled the chakra out of Obito using his own chakra
he can have energy extraction

feats

1.pulled out the biju chakra from Obito(kurama also said that is same as tug of war)

2.almost pulled the her/biju chakra from kaguya or destabilize her

3.chakra orb from hinata

also does any one knows how did naruto save Toneri (when he absorb too much sun energya and almost died but naruto save him somehow) any info from LN?

Omimi said:
he can have energy extraction
feats

1.pulled out the biju chakra from Obito(kurama also that is same as tug of war)

2.almost pulled the her/biju chakra from kaguya or destabilize her

3.chakra orb from hinata
I agree also with the possiblity to be able to touch element intang beings with his chakra and chakra arms proven with the fact that he can touch chakra and and absorb it

@Rocker

I think we should consider it spatial manipulation

also should we consider Toneri to have clairvoyance like Momoshiki since he knew they were coming

@Burning Full Fingers

We need to add her new jutsus to notable technics,just lighting manipulation is lazy and not enough.

Back