• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

BlackeJan said:
@Wrath
Wait what i mean is that since KCM Naruto is stronger then Hebi Sasuke (who used Kirin) then couldnt we just substitute Ay's False Lightning speed and use Kirin (actaul lightning) instead?

P.S: not adding the speeds together but yeah like find a way to substitute Ay's rejected lightning speed w/ Kirin calc
^^^

I mean yeah but it was a suggestion lol since the Kirin calc is actually lightning then we could just use that instead of Ay's. Actually using other calcs to substitue another calc was used for Nanatsu No Taizai revision (they used Kep-sama's "Rain Tiger" calc) so i feel like this could be used as well

@TFO

look above my friend and youll see the wonders of friendship! :)

It was already debated and accepted that Ay scales above Mach 3000+ due to escaping Sasuke's perception whichbis equal to or greater than near 100% blind and exhausted Itachi's.

Ay is at least 2+ times faster than VsBW accepted lightning the speed (Mach 1200+) via feats. But since Mach 3000 can't be used due to "Calc stacking", VsBW accepted soeed of lighting can be used as a low ball value for Ay's speed.

I thought this was common knowledge.

It wasn't accepted. It only seemed like it was. Remember the thread that Cal said "I don't remember accepting lightning speed A." or something like that?

Yeah.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I thought Gilthunder has a storm calc?
It was from @MalikObama since he took a page out of Kep-sama's Naruto calc since MalikObama wanted to use it as a reference for a Nanatsu o Taizai storm calc or something that was similiar to what Kep did

@TFO

Apparently we have another feat that makes Kages Mach 5060 and another one ona narutoforum thats Mach 7000

It wasn't accepted. It only seemed like it was. Remember the thread that Cal said "I don't remember accepting lightning speed A." or something like that?
Yeah.
That was the first thread. Where Cal was talking about "Lightning speed" Raikage before we knew the DB was mistranslated.

At least Mach 3000+ Ay was well after this.

Im still not understanding....Ay uses static electricty so why wouldnt if be similar to lightning. He could also electrocute or paralyze others

It actually wasn't. Just remember the Juudara thread. Cal said he didn't agree to it.
Can you link me to saud thread? And Cal not accepting it doesn't make it not valid. I do not remember him makng any such claims on Ay escaping Sasuke's perception.

Can't remember where it is. I never said the fact that he rejected it makes it invalid. It's just that it was never really accepted, or else Rocker's recalc would have been applied. If you can recall, you replied to Cal about the matter in the blog.

In the wiki activity, I saw Cal saying that he saw your comment and that he'd get back to you. But I don't know if he ever did so. Next time I saw him commenting on the matter, it was in the Juudara thread where he said "I don't remember accepting lightning speed A" or something to that effect.

BlackeJan said:
Im still not understanding....Ay uses static electricty so why wouldnt if be similar to lightning. He could also electrocute or paralyze others
^^^^ If Ay's lightning jutsu can do this then i dont see a reason why his lightning speed being rejected....

BlackeJan said:
^^^^ If Ay's lightning jutsu can do this then i dont see a reason why his lightning speed being rejected....
Look dude, we argued very long and hard and it was not allowed there is zero point in bringing it up again. We have the mach 5000 feats just leave it at that.

So, for Mach 5000. We should mention in Onoki's page that he stuck with the meteor and was moving along and keeping up with it + after he momentarily let up, Jinton caught up with it.

Then we'd mention that Deidara kept up with him in his page. Sasuke would scale, and then Itachi would scale so everything would be okay, I guess.

We can not use lighting speed A,he scales higher,we will be forced to downgrade him and others in this situation,because it isn't logicall to use mach 1k for calcs and mach 3k+ for fights,.

Can't remember where it is. I never said the fact that he rejected it makes it invalid. It's just that it was never really accepted, or else Rocker's recalc would have been applied. If you can recall, you replied to Cal about the matter in the blog.
In the wiki activity, I saw Cal saying that he saw your comment and that he'd get back to you. But I don't know if he ever did so. Next time I saw him commenting on the matter, it was in the Juudara thread where he said "I don't remember accepting lightning speed A" or something to that effect.
Exactly. Cal never commented on the updated explanation. He was rejecting the Databook method. When we updated the explanation, iirc, he never responded. I messaged him privately, he said he'd get back to me, but never did.

I'll message him again. He never commented on tge Raikage blitzing Sasuke thing putting him at At least Mach 3000.

So, for Mach 5000. We should mention in Onoki's page that he stuck with the meteor and was moving along and keeping up with it + after he momentarily let up, Jinton caught up with it.
Then we'd mention that Deidara kept up with him in his page. Sasuke would scale, and then Itachi would scale so everything would be okay, I guess.
Which Onoki r we using?

Dzhindzholia said:
We can not use lighting speed A,he scales higher,we will be forced to downgrade him and others in this situation,because it isn't logicall to use mach 1k for calcs and mach 3k+ for fights,.
Thus the conumdrum of the nonsense logic of calc stacking.

Actualy, Naruto is MFTL+. Proof?

Sasuke managed to dodge a lightning fast punch from ay, wich makes sasuke several thousends mach.

But that scales to Ay, so sasuke needed to dodge even faster.

Repeat this logic over and over and you'll understand why calc stacking is a bad idea

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Actualy, Naruto is MFTL+. Proof?
Sasuke managed to dodge a lightning fast punch from ay, wich makes sasuke several thousends mach.

But that scales to Ay, so sasuke needed to dodge even faster.

Repeat this logic over and over and you'll understand why calc stacking is a bad idea
What?????

That makes no sense. Even then, the notion of calc stacking makes no sense in regards to real life physics. It's only contrieved fir fiction, which makes no sense even for the simplest calcs.

Let's address your analogy though:

No Idea where you are getting MFTL+ Naruto from for staters, but if Sasuke dodges a Lightning fast punch, that calc would be for his Movement / Combat Speed, but it would not scale to that form of Ay without feats. If we take canon as it is, 3T Sasuke has Reaction speed faster than V1 Ay's Movement Speed and movement speed equal to or greater. Ay wouldn't scale to Sasuke in that regard aside from in Reaction speed as Ay could percieve Sasuke's Speed.

Reaction Speed =\= Combat/Movement Speed.

Sasuke:

• Reaction Speed > V1 Ay's Combat Speed.
  • Movement Speed > V1 Ay's Combat Speed
Ay:

• Reaction Speed > Sasuke's Movement Speed
  • Movement Speed < Sasuke's Reaction/Movement Speed
So how does calc stacking make this bad? It's balanced.

The Mach 7000 is in the narutoforum and it was accetped there but we just got wind of it so maybe we can take a look at it

Back