• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

But Kakashi was 7-B due to harmingvthe v2 Jinchuriki. That said, if they do get bumpedvto 7-A, then so doed Kakashi and Minato and Bade Naruto.

If we use characters at their strongest, then War Arc KCM and SM would be above 7-A or "At Least High 7-A+" realistically. I'll also search for feats to scale from.

^^^^

KCM Naruto may very well be High 6-C+ like the Biju.

• Tanked and Held open Goku's mouth as he tried to crush him (I believe a Monkey's jaw should be the strongest parts of their body or where they csn exert the most force/pressure)
  • Could stalemate Goku's grip Strength vs Strength as he tried to crush him
  • Portrayed physically equal to Gyuuki as they fought Gedou Mazou.
All I'm saying, he has multiple strength feats above 7-A. Even in Kisame vs KB the other guy said be in v2 form with 8 tails was a Biju's full power trapped in humsn form (I'll find the viz scan).

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO

I'm talking about the High 7-A. And don't Version 2 jinchüriki scale to KCM?
Well if ya think about it, KCM Naruto was taking on the other V2 junchurikis (except Bee)

I'm talking about scaling ramifications. Version 2 jinchüriki would scale, Kakashi would scale, Base Minato, Base Naruto, 7th Gate Gai, EMS Sasuke, Sakura, etc.

I don't understand why we don't consider somethings outlier for Kakashi, Obito, and some other characters. I mean there is no outlier/PIS for them and everything accepted directly.

Wouldnt this make composite canon make sense now lol. If it all ties in then there is pretty much no reason to stick to only manga.

If he does it in the final fight, I dunno. I don't think so. Also if he absorbs the energy of whatever he did in the novel.

Maybe there will be another discussion.

He did it in the anime. I think it was that episode where he was hanging around some big planetoids or something.

I don't remember that. But we haven't gotten to that part in the anime yet. It should be soon.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Off topic again, but what would be the lifting strength of a being of 45 m going by the reasoning of sheer size?
Class M, right?

Another wild dancing Eggboi appeared in the OP.
^?

Also, any thoughts about 7-C Roshi? Other that BFF of course.

I'm just hoping these guys adapt the events of the manga, even if they add stuff.

I don't even have any hope for this arc if Momoshiki + Kinshiki fusion is not shown to be the same as the one in the manga.

Back