• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

He did say he is the investigator of the Otsusutski and he seems to be collecting peoples powers.

Also Gaara is not a fodder Kage maybe Chojuro is.

6 tome Rinnegan check, Byukugan check, yin yang release check, and now he has sage mode chakra. Bruh Urashiki actually is making himself stronger while working behind scenes. I think Urashiki even states it himself that he actually acknowledges the humans and what they can create. While Momo is going after the big strong guys Urashiki can get as strong or even stronger going after someone like Mitsuki with a rare and odd Sage chakra.

on a serious note I do wonder what all Urashiki will have on his profile in the future when we see more from him. Could that time freeze ability have been something he stole from someone else?? Urashiki's powers are really interesting

Rocker1189 said:
He did say he is the investigator of the Otsusutski and he seems to be collecting peoples powers.
Also Gaara is not a fodder Kage maybe Chojuro is.
kage are fodder to low-5B

you know what your right. I just remembered Momo has one so Urashiki can have his own special ability. Kinshiki tho, smh fodder lol

The guy is all physical strength and speed. Nothing special. Against the high level opponents in the series, he'd be better off fighting Gai.

man I swear i hope Boruto gets kinshiki's ability as well and become a master at all weapons. Did Momoshiki use kinshikis power in the manga i cant remember too well

Well Boruto atleast better be able to use wood style and Momoshiki's absorbtion powers lol. I really hope Boruto gets a chakra mode in the future. Wonder what color it would be too. Maybe blue most likely or white like Momoshiki

Momoshiki used wood style snakes on sasuke in the manga. I personally hope he gets a chakra since he has the jougan and its a evoled mutation of the Byukugan like the Tenseigan

i think he may time stopping powers for real tho. The manga and the anime both have showcased this and Boruto is gonna have to be able to fight someone with those powers

ShrekAlmighty said:
Unless Boruto digs up Hashirama and eats him like Madara i dont ever want to see him with wood style.
Or unless he eats his daddy, even if nard don't have it, we all know how the BS of Kishimoto works.

Back