• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

Also I heard from the Naruto subreddit that Urashiki might have power mimicry using his fishing rod and putting people chakra into his Gourd.

Yep

Here's the full spoilers

Boruto Episode 62 spoilers!! Urashiki uses Rinnegan

- Mitsuki activates Sage Mode but Urashiki absorbs all the chakra.

- Urashiki absorbed Gaara's chakra and can use his Sand jutsu. He absorbed Mitsuki's SM chara and used Lightning Jutsu.

- Chojuro and Gaara vs Urashiki happens out of the stadium.

- Chojuro traps Urashiki in Water style jutsu

- Urashiki's left eye turns into a 6 tomoe RINNEGAN like Sasuke's

- Urashiki escapes from water jutsu and leaves it Momoshiki and Kinshiki to take care of things

Credits - Rai (NF)

Summary for the episode

Boruto episode 62 summary, Urashiki's Rinnegan and the battle in the stadium.

Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki appear at the stadium. Their objective is Kurama's chakra which resides in Naruto. Boruto tries to protect his dad by firing off jutsu with his scientific ninja tool. They're absorbed by the "creepy eye" in the palm. Urashiki goes after Mitsuki but Gaara and Chojuro stand in his way. Ninja such as the Gokage protect the people from the stadium's destruction while Boruto witnesses his dad fighting for real for the first time

But Kakashi was 7-B due to harmingvthe v2 Jinchuriki. That said, if they do get bumpedvto 7-A, then so doed Kakashi and Minato and Bade Naruto.

If we use characters at their strongest, then War Arc KCM and SM would be above 7-A or "At Least High 7-A+" realistically. I'll also search for feats to scale from.

Hmmm....interesting

bruh my body is readdyyyyyy!!! Urashiki with 6 tome rinnegan ughhhhh I feel it coming. BFF was wrong we getting that 4A God tier lmao. Seriously tho Urashiki is gonna be a big upgrade for the verse, i just got the feeling. First he has time hax. Second he has a 6 tome rinnegan that allows you to perceive time stop. IMO that backs up him having time hax. Also could we possibly see a chakra cloak for him since he has Toneri's chakra also

Some more in depth information

•Urashiki reveals a six tomoe rinnegan in his left eye. It's similar to Sasuke' but different in color. His rinnegan is red (but not as red as momoshiki'), so a 'Light red'. His former byakugan turns into the rinnegan. He uses Amenotejikara(or something close to) to escape chojuro' water release jutsu.he may have a rinnegan in his right eye but it was closed when the left was activated so it's unclear.

•Mitsuki uses sage mode, but before he attacks momoshiki, urashiki intervenes and absorbes his chakra via his hook jutsu. Urashiki has a remark about mitsuki' senjutsu, it may be unique.

•Urashiki has a jar that he stores collected jutsu. He collected and used gaara' sand jutsu and mitsuki' raiton jutsu.

•momoshiki never sees Urashiki awaken rinnegan, as one fight was inside and the other fight was outside the arena. After his fight Urashiki says he leaves the rest up to momo and kinshiki then uses Yomotsu Hirasaka to depart.

•Shinki tries to attack either momo or kinshiki but Gaara tells him to stand back since they're too much for him

i think Kishi is nerfing everyone on purpose lol. If they all had that Naruto and sasuke would have died a lont time ago

Naruto is the descendant of Hagoromo and has his chakra and Hinta is the descendant of Hamura and was given his chakra in the Last. Technically Boruto and Himawari should be really OP

they are OP lol. Boruto has jougan and Himawari has new byukugan that has to be activated to use. Boruto is the only one of the new gen with three chakra natures.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Off topic again, but what would be the lifting strength of a being of 45 m going by the reasoning of sheer size?
Class M, right?

Another wild dancing Eggboi appeared in the OP.

AstralKing7 said:
i think Kishi is nerfing everyone on purpose lol. If they all had that Naruto and sasuke would have died a lont time ago
lol what are even saying

it was naruto /sasuke who was nerf and u know that too Lol

how did naruto and sasuke get nerfed lol. They have all their powers from before except Naruto cant use tsb anymore. But instead Kishi gave naruto limited intangbility. Sasuke can open portals now. Naruto can split kurama outside his body also. Lol they arent nerfed. Momoshiki technically should have had TSB, he didnt use any paths of ther Rinnegan. It was PIS that momoshiki just didnt turn Naruto into a chakra fruit also lol. Like Momo isnt that stupid thats what we call PIS. Kishi nerfed them to hell. Plus Momo bust out time freeze when he was dead but not while he was alive like come on. Clan members have way more potential than Naruto and Sasuke. Momo also could have just absorbed Susanno and Kurama when they fused together

Sasuke had recovered his power tho in the Shin arc which he stated. And no where was it stated that sasuke was tired from opening just one portal. If Momoshiki actually had chakra which he drained from Naruto thats even more reason as to why he should have beat them. If we go by the manga Momoshiki barely used jutsu and resorted to taijutsu. In all instances Momoshiki over powered Naruto and almost choked Kurama to death lol that was so funny. He almost roasted Sasuke alive in the movie. Also back on Naruto getting his chakra absorbed. If it really was absorbed for hours Momoshiki should have owned everyone. Also why didnt momoshiki just turn him into a chakra fruit??

How did he get Sasuke's Rinnegan anyway? And I'm counting seven tomoe in that picture.

@TFO

I'm not going against it though? And scaling doesn't work that way.

lol guys i just realized it but Urashiki is more dangerous than Momoshiki. First of all it seems he was hiding his 6 tome Rinnegan from Momoshiki. Second his ability is a upgrade compared to Momoshikis absorbtion lol. Urashiki doesnt have to absorb jutsu just to copy your attacks, he only has to stab you with his hook and absorb you chakra. So it doesnt matter if your using jutsu or not lol, if he touches you and absorbs your energy its pretty much over. The only thing Momshiki has over him is that his ability allows him to increase the output of damage from the jutsu he absorbed and he can turn people to stone....im starting to think Boruto should have killed Urashiki lol.

Anyway can someone add the Uchiha fan to Obito and Madara? It is really weird how their most used weapon is somehow not in their standard equipment.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How did he get Sasuke's Rinnegan anyway? And I'm counting seven tomoe in that picture.
@TFO

I'm not going against it though? And scaling doesn't work that way.
How though? That's the only Reason Kakashi is at 7-B+.

Back