• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

Of course it is. Sarada is currently my favorite. But I want to catch up with the manga first, which I'll do this Friday.

Hmm, Boruto and One Piece on Friday. Can't wait. :)

@BFF

After re-reading the chapters problems came from mostly War Arc Kakashi and Obito's ss and durability. Kakashi scales to Obito, he scales to KCM Naruto and creates KCM Naruto=Obito=Kakashi scaling with the current justificaitions (which itself contains faulty reasonings). That scaling also ignores how that damage was done.

Kakashi is scaling to Obito that half of his body has completely made from Hashirama's cells and KCM Naruto who is far stronger than War Arc SM.

I write why scaling justifications are wrong later today. But one last thing before going to sleep.

If we don't count outlier/PIS Obito should get High 6-C ap because of creating Uchiha Flame Formation Barrier that Gyuki can't damage.

596-005

Mindovin said:
@BFF
After re-reading the chapters problems came from mostly War Arc Kakashi and Obito's ss and durability. Kakashi scales to Obito, he scales to KCM Naruto and creates KCM Naruto=Obito=Kakashi scaling with the current justificaitions (which itself contains faulty reasonings). That scaling also ignores how that damage was done.

Kakashi is scaling to Obito that half of his body has completely made from Hashirama's cells and KCM Naruto who is far stronger than War Arc SM.

I write why scaling justifications are wrong later today. But one last thing before going to sleep.

If we don't count outlier/PIS Obito should get High 6-C ap because of creating Uchiha Flame Formation Barrier that Gyuki can't damage.

596-005
I said this about Obito byt eceryone ignored it...

You guys can bring it up after the current situation is done.

Also, does anyone know who Obito wants to fight against according to the databook?

Obito? Dunno, naruto wiki don't say anything about this.

Also, the Power and Abilities section of Naruto's profile need an actualization.

The kid and the other keys were moved but Power and Abilities section wasn't updated according to this, take a look.

Also, to think that I actually saw an article predicting that Urashiki would have the Rinnegan, time hax, and better powers than Momoshiki + Kinshiki, but I thought it was nonsense.

Well, it's actually happened now. Though not everything there has turned out to be true.

I think we can confirm that Urashiki has bigger motives hidden that Momo and Kinshiki dont know about. After reading what Tata had at the top about Momo and Urashikis rinnegan it seems like Momoshiki didnt know. Not only that but its a 6 tome rinnegan.

can someone make a Boruto vs Deku thread cause i would but i wanna take part in tho.

First it was the manga with new hax but the anime is giving it a run for its money lmao

It's been confirmed in the fourth databook that she didn't merely place paper bombs in a lake.. she actually turned an entire lake into paper, she can transmute water into paper.

this doesnt simply translate to just water but three other, water,earth and wind..

so when she was hiding Nagato in the pain arc, it isn't a tree made of paper but a tree that was turned into paper.

yeah there's some other stuff but ill be waiting a bit just to clarify the translations and stuff

but just heads up on something i found

I was always wondering how she somehow loved origami so much that she turned herself into a living origmai artwork.

she doesn't actually have a real body but you know Obito her and through that feat out of the water otherwise... she would have had some really good regeb

Back