• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
The THICC Dances, Long Life to Eggboi's Empire

MatureGloriousAmurratsnake-max-1mb
BREAKDANCING EGGMAN
Tumblr okjc3uM2rS1w1kerio6 400
PlumpInfiniteClownanemonefish-size restricted
Thicc dance
Ehgmehn
New one because I felt it, Sawnikku and FOXBOI faces describe you all perfectly.

Shadowbokunohero, when I said that I have enough gifs to keep this a life, I wasn't talking exclusively about Naruto gif, you sold your soul to Eggboi's Empire.

Naruto
Past thread was Itachi quote, what's better that use one of Jiraiya's for this new thread?

There, that ending… was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh… yep… pretty damn honourable… pretty damn honourable… I guess it's time to put down my pen. Right… I need a title for the next book… let's see… Ah, got it… The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki… perfect.
~ Jiraiya the Gallant​
1502142492 giphy

To celebrate this achievement 'I' want to know what you fav aspect of Naruto/Boruto Verse that made you like/love the series.
~ Shadowbokunohero in the previous thread​
This question wouldn't go, for any future thread, until everyone here answer it.

788ebef99a0aa5ea88c849b5b9f36b14
Also, leave more kudos, please.

8dd
You about Kudos

PD: Now I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't have learned how to do these things.

@BFF

I think u didn't understand what I said last thread about 50% Kurama statement about BM Naruto. It's not perfected hence why the REAL Kurama never came out so basically they weren't using the full power of 50% Kurama

Anyway with possibly some 6-C people we are geeting closer and closer to the statement made by Karin about Ay getting Tailed beasts level chakra.

Rocker1189 said:
Anyway with possibly some 6-C people we are geeting closer and closer to the statement made by Karin about Ay getting Tailed beasts level chakra.
Well cause Ay was. Karin is a sensory type and she wouldn't lie about it either. Even the 3rd Raikage was on a stalemate against Hachibi-San and even injured him greatly

Sage Mode Jiraiya, and then the standard scaling chain we have continues from there. What I don't know about is Orochimaru. Maybe his strongest state?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Sage Mode Jiraiya, and then the standard scaling chain we have continues from there. What I don't know about is Orochimaru. Maybe his strongest state?
7-A Jiraiya?????

Back