• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

Oh god lol I forgot all about Naruto being High 6C while weakened ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å blacke deserves a kudos man

Forgot Kep made that calc in the summer

0439-001.jpg

0441-006.jpg

we can clearly see Vapor here so ..........

You can't ignore this scan:
0438-013
this boulders/fragment around naruto were thrown at naruto by pain(shinra tensei/ Banshō Ten'in )

0438-008

Those could just as likely be debris clouds and not vapors. The blast didn't smooth the surface of the crater it caused, so I'm less inclined to believe vaporization still.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Those could just as likely be debris cloud and not vapors. The blast didn't smooth the surface of the crater it caused, so I'm less inclined to believe vaporization still.
bold not possible cuz it was there for more then 10 minutes

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah, before the explosion, those things should be vaporized when they received the attack.
But if that's the case then why did the direction of the TBB crate a hide crater that was smooth but not the tiny rubbles around him then? He was hit w/ a Bansho Tenin so the impact from that pushed KN6 into the side hence why it has a mint crater around his body yet the TBB created the giant smooth crater

EDIT: Pein used that move to have Naruto redirect the TBB somewhere else

Omimi said:
what would be edo rinnagan madara tier with ninjutsu high 6-A or unknown ?
Susanoo should scale to High 6-A only. Madara should be 7-A only with Ninjutsu. He's not "superior" to the Kage without Dojutsu or Tengai Shinsei so I think 7-A, scaling from the Kage.

Also he messed up that calc badly, the place he put the orange line is not the frost country. The frost contry is closer to thhe top right of that image, a little below mountain graveyard which is very clear on the earth map.

Madara us to only have been talking about Kurama cause that's the only Bing he fought

But when did he first use Susanno tho??? Did he say something else?

Back