• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

Returning to the subject of CS, Sasuke was below Gaara at speed, after the activation of the CM he overcame Gaara at speed

My english is so bad..

Damn guys I got som unexpected good news lol

Mitsuki arc is gonna be long man lol maybe 10 episodes long which means we have a lot of use before the Mujina Bandits arc starts which is great

The anime won't catch up to the manga as well

Move development for Mitsuki and Boruto as well and more information on Mitsuki

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Hmmm, good news maybe we will finally find out if orochimaru is mitsukis mom or dad.
I thought Orochimaru answered that already,in a not too creepy way in one of the episodes

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Could we aply the multipliers then?
We're still tryna decide if CM also increases speed by 10x which imo it does because of feats from SM which is natural energy as well

Bruh it also seems that from the calc that the god I Tiers scale from we were supposed to scale them higher than it lol. The last sentence in the calc said that. Just realized that when reading back through the calc. SOSP Naruto and god tier scale above it obviously

AstralKing7 said:
They scale from being stronger than Oro who scales from Kiri
Nah. Minato scales from Oro, who scales from Kn4 and was also implied to be comparable to War Arc Kakashi in their fight with BZ.

War Arc Base Naruto is stated to be Superior to Minato in Chakra Control Skill, and if my next CTR (Eventually) is accepted and not plagued by false contrived arguments, then Base Naruto would be 7-A scaling from pain.

i might be off due to some discussion I didn't follow but why is it that there are discussions about the size of Naruto's Earth when the accepted calc for Toneri uses a (iirc) 23800 km diameter for the planet ? I mean the calc's accepted, did I miss something?

iirc Oro scales from KN4 and Kirin. Yeah I remember now. KN4 scales from Oro bro. Cause it actually doesn't have any 7A calcs of its own. Tata has brought the scan in the past 7A revisions that proved that Oro was only defeated by Sasuke because he was sick. Sasuke states this and took into account the Kirin as well.

George Hatziantoni said:
i might be off due to some discussion I didn't follow but why is it that there are discussions about the size of Naruto's Earth when the accepted calc for Toneri uses a (iirc) 23800 km diameter for the planet ? I mean the calc's accepted, did I miss something?
they found that Narutoverse planet is 2x our earth though it hasnt been accepted yet

By the way when you guys get the chance can you check out my profile and give me feedback on it? I just made it.

But yeah, here is how I see it:

10x Curse Mark Boost should scale to:

• SM Jiraiya
  • SM Kabuto
  • SM Naruto
  • SM Hashirama
  • SM Minato

1 Tail Kyuubi Cloak has shown to be Comparable.

We also forgot about BSM Naruto. Since Naruto uses SM in that form it's only right the multiplier carries over as well but we can't use it for SOSPM cause it's not regular natural energy or sage mode cause it's so strong that base Naruto can keep up with 5Bs lol

Can't wait till Kep comes back cause we gotta do something about base Naruto

Also from the KHR multiplier revision we can upgrade BSM 50 percent Naruto by 2x since he only used half of Kuramas power as well as sage mode which Toneri will scale to as well maybe not sure if Toneri scales to him

We forgot about SM Madara as well

SM multiplier shouldn't change much for BSM. SM affects a user's base Chakra. BM just adds a lot of Chakra from Kurama over Naruto, but it doesn't change his base amount. So SM's multiplier wouldn't affect the BM Chakra.

SM obviously effected BM Naruto by a lot cause he had a High 6A feat so it counts

Also base Narutos chakra fused with Kuramas if people keep forgetting this

Back