• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

AstralKing7 said:
We also forgot about BSM Naruto. Since Naruto uses SM in that form it's only right the multiplier carries over as well but we can't use it for SOSPM cause it's not regular natural energy or sage mode cause it's so strong that base Naruto can keep up with 5Bs lol
Can't wait till Kep comes back cause we gotta do something about base Naruto
Naruto in that form he is not in base though. He just doesn't have his cloak... Six Paths Sage mode is a form like regular SM.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
SM multiplier shouldn't change much for BSM. SM affects a user's base Chakra. BM just adds a lot of Chakra from Kurama over Naruto, but it doesn't change his base amount. So SM's multiplier wouldn't affect the BM Chakra.
Biju Mode is Literally Naruto and Kurama pooling their chakra together, so this is false.

AstralKing7 said:
What are you on about bro^
U said that Base Naruto chakra and Kurama's chakra fused hence why I said that he became At Least 7-A+ cause him surpassing Minato w/ his chakra control (he was also using Kurama's chakra

Naruto in that form he is not in base though. He just doesn't have his cloak... Six Paths Sage mode is a form like regular SM.

I'm saying we can't use that because the multiplier is so freaking huge that we can quantify how much it increases his power. We can't just say it's 10x increase cause Naruto went from High 6A to 5B. That's way over 10x increase

@Blacke

I was talking about Base war arc Naruto before his chakra fused with Kuramas. His chakra fused with Kuramas when they perfected bony mode

You guys know the current arc is gonna be taken place in Ryouchi Cave hole of the Snake sage!? It's gonna be so lit man and this takes place before the Mujina Bandits arc and the screenwriter said it will be longer than 5 episodes

AstralKing7 said:
I'm saying we can't use that because the multiplier is so freaking huge that we can quantify how much it increases his power. We can't just say it's 10x increase cause Naruto went from High 6A to 5B. That's way over 10x increase

Yeah I agree but I just said that he is not base Naruto after that :p

He one shotted Toneri in Base which means he held back against him in BSM also. The gold chakra he used on his fist is his chakra. Narutos chakra has always been golden not blue like Studio periot had it.

George Hatziantoni said:
Why is Toneri Small Planet then? the accepted timeframe is 3600s not 500 so why isn't he moon+ level??
in actually, Tony should stay 5-B because he can destroy the Earth. He did not destroy the world by using the moon as a helper. But he can destroy the world with his own power.

Toneri 5-b
toneri 5-b

At least Low 5-B Likely 5-B (i will destroy wolrd that has fallen into draknee, with the light of justice)

He said the sage's world, Toneri was going to lifewipe the planet and recreate the world that Hagoromo created.

yes toneri destroy the world and create a new world.

splitting a moon = splitting a planet

His laser is not just splitting the moon. It can also splitting the world.

But it seems that Harmura's world is falling apart. Only Toneri left.

Surprisingly, the world of hagoromo There is still existence., but the world of Harmura is collapse.

Now we do not know the cause of the collapse. But it is sad to see.

The world of hagoromo is over At least 1,000 years old.

But the world of Hamura may be less than 200 years old.

toneri is now 20-30 years old.

think that

Fight with naruto 18-20 years

Fight with Urashiki 20-25 years

Let me guess

kaguya Age 35-45 years

momoshiki Age 25-35 years

kinshiki Age 50-60 years

Urashiki Age 20-30 years

Toneri Age 20-25 years

hagoromo Age 70-90 years

hamura Age 70-90 years

Momoshiki may be less than 25 years old haha

Kaguya sneaks away to create a dimension. For this reason, it is difficult to find Kaguya.

Kaguya was responsible for taking care of the god tree In a universe or the world of Tenchi. Then Kaguya betrayed. Kaguya brought the planet of Tenji Get into the dimension that created.

Time to pass just a year.

Time to pass just a year. Then, Kinshiki saw the malfunction with kaguya.

Momo would not have had the chance to meet Kaguya's dimension without But Urashiki helps find the dimension. Momo should thank Tony.. for Help find

AstralKing7 said:
Kaguya comes from the same place as Momoshiki
Yes, they are from the same place.

I think momoshiki is younger than kaguya, or he may be the same age. (Before Kaguya take charge of the god tree.)

But Kaguya will be much older than Momoshiki now.

kaguya : vs momoshiki , vs naruto,sasuke

May be ages 35-45

momoshiki : vs naruto,sasuke

May be ages 20-30

Yes, she has more existence than Momo. lol

timeline momoshiki

Timeline is probably around this.

Kaguya Lack of contact with Momo Expected not to exceed 1 year.

Momo searching for Kaguya about 1 day, but can not find it And Urashiki comes to help.

Urashiki talks tease with Momo. with Take time to find Kaguya thousands of years.

And James was angry. LOL

Urashiki teased For searches that take more than a thousand years.

Momo - ura
Do not come funny

Urashiki LOL

Come to Naruto's time.

urashiki LOL 2

Case Toneri's age , if I guess, would have passed just a year after the end of the moon war.(the last)

Existence

Toneri may be 20-25 years old.

momoshiki may be 20-25 years old.

Urashiki may be 18-25 years old.

Age should be nearby or Same age

Kaguya may be 35-45 years old.

Kinshiki may be 50-65 years old.

hagoromo and hamura may be 70-100 years old.

hagoromo and hamura is the oldest person or Have the longest life

hago-hamu

But the winner is Toneri.

Because now Toneri More than 10,000 years old. LOL

Real winner

Momoshiki is older than them all besides Kaguya who is the same age and Kindhiki is older then them all. I don't understand your logic

Just because she was in a different dimension doesn't make the aging process speed up. She was expecting them to come since she at the fruit which was before Hag war born and Hamura

I am myself You are you said:
Momoshiki travels through dimensions and time.
Stop that.

Every single thing I saw you claim about Naruto is wank and headcanon. And I am not exagerating. You ignore people's several arguments against the stuff you say, and bring up things that are nonsensical.

Rude it might be, but this has gotten ridicolous by now

MOmoshiki travels dimensions but I dont get what you mean by time. Also wtf do ages have to do with anything and all your dimension picture are so weird some are:

Toneri dimension? like what?

The only people with confirmed dimensions are momoshiki and Kaguya(well and Obito but that is a different matter all together).

Also why are their ages being discussed?

Just one thing that disproves his logic

Urashiki is expecting Toneri to still be alive after 10000 years since he was ordered not to kill him right? He was ordered not to kill him i believe

I honest do believe that the dimensions are universal in size tho cause we don't accept them as creating them anyway as of now so it doesn't matter

There is too much stuff proving they are regular dimensions tbh

AstralKing7 said:
I honest do believe that the dimensions are universal in size tho cause we don't accept them as creating them anyway as of now so it doesn't matter
There is too much stuff proving they are regular dimensions tbh
Man.

You realize kaguya was gonna destroy one, yeah?

Back