• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

Well it's quite easy since Naruto has ALL the understanding of chakra and Sasuke has the RinneSharigan that can do a lot more then anything else in the verse

Part 2 Sasuke's CM rating is more than ten times stronger than his base. 10x for Part 1 Sasuke wouldn't put him past where he is currently. The multiplier is useless for him. Same for the Sound Four.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'm trying to think of where people are getting dozens of times.
µëô can mean dozen if accompanied with ÒâÇÒâ╝Òé╣.

Or µò░Õìü for dozen.

I think the people that are getting dozens are mistranslating based off of the similar Kanji and pronunciation.

Dozens of times, µò░ÕìüÕÇì or "Su Ju Bai" as you would pronounce it. As opposed to what the 8th Gate has: õ¢òÕìüÕÇì or "Nan Ju Bai" as you would pronounce it.

I'm not native, straight from the books and lessons, so unless õ¢òÕìüÕÇì has a non-dictionary meaning then it's just tens of times.
Dude, its not a translation, lol. It's just synonymous phrase....

Burning Full Fingers said:
Part 2 Sasuke's CM rating is more than ten times stronger than his base. 10x for Part 1 Sasuke wouldn't put him past where he is currently. The multiplier is useless for him. Same for the Sound Four.
Unless you divide the feats they scale from by 10, lol.

Good thing Konohomaru said the train was frozen

Sasuke should have on his profile noted that he can mix suit on and fuuton to make ice style

Water style and Wind style should also be on his profile since that's what he used

Oh shit, my bad, lol I've been under the Misconception "Dozen" means ten.

@IMade

The correct Synonymous phrase would be "Several Decade".

NOTE: Decade both refers to "Ten Years" yes, but it also refers to "Sets of Ten". It's just more commonly known used to refer to Sets of Ten Years.

Naw from the guy in the war if I remember correctly he had a 7C feat

I think we only scale Naruto and Sasuke to Choji and Gaara I think

AstralKing7 said:
Naw from the guy in the war if I remember correctly he had a 7C feat
I think we only scale Naruto and Sasuke to Choji and Gaara I think
If it's the same Guy I'm thinking about, his feat was 8-A.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Shouldn't they be scaled to gaara? Choji has a 16 kil feat, while gaara has a 46 kil one.
Why would Jonin scale to Gaara? Gaara is an outlier of a character in terms of titles. Only people that fight him should scale to him.

I feel it is ice, or heat at the least, manipulation anyways.

Futon freezes over vapor nonetheless. Its inferior due to needing to actualy interchange them instead of making ice right away, but he can freeze vapor at the very least.

Yep hehe the novels are on the official website as well you know the website that has all of the novels and the official time lines of Boruto

Also bruh....there is more proof in the Naruto Shinden Light Novel that Boruto is also a genius in combat as well. Hanabi states that when they spared she considered his taijutsu not even second to an Adults

Hinata also needs to be upgraded to plain 7C in the new gen. She and Hanabi fought seriously to come to a decision and Hanabi praises her and Hintan says she has been training Boruto at home

This also proves that Boruto has consistently been getting stronger throughout his life and is the reason why he is stronger than adults and other ninjas. I personally think we should scale people to Boruto, Metal Lee and Mitsuki. Ninjas like Sarada and Shikadai all have their own feats and the average scaling of genin and chunin got scale from.

Besides Metal Lee arguably Boruto is he best taijutsu user out of the whole Leaf village. Not considering Mitsuki cause he isn't from the Lead village but oh well. Boruto has been training with Hinata before entering school and still is alongside the fact that he trains with Sasuke in taijutsu.

"Unless you divide the feats they scale from by 10"

Actually, I think that's what's being proposed for Gremmy, but I'm not sure if it'll be accepted. Now that I think of it, it seems very strange to me. I'm not in agreement with it, but let's see.

Also, Curse Mark doesn't increase speed by 10x. That's contradicted by showings.

"Unless you divide the feats they scale from by 10"
Actually, I think that's what's being proposed for Gremmy, but I'm not sure if it'll be accepted. Now that I think of it, it seems very strange to me. I'm not in agreement with it, but let's see.

Also, Curse Mark doesn't increase speed by 10x. That's contradicted by showings.
Yeah, no I believe physicals get boosted, but not by 10x. I believe that Multiplier should be reserved for Jutsu only with physical stats only being rated "Higher" with the reasoning of "Significantly higher than before" unless there is something to scale from or, similarly to Jirobo, whose boost is in regard to his physical strength and such.

Curse Marks should also for for speed. Remember when Naruto couldn't keep up w/ CM1 Sasuke then the moment he went KN0 that's when everything went downhill from there. The CM1 Sharigan 3 Tomoe Sasuke was dancing around KN0 Naruto until he went One Tailed and Sasuke starting loosing again

You guys got to remember that sasuke has the strongest curse mark orochimaru can give (with the exception of kimimaru). Also if I remember correctly jirobo says "more than 10x."

I mean it did obviously increase his speed.

CM is basically sage or natural energy. Just like how SM increases Naruto physical abilities including speed it should be the very same for CM Sasuke It makes sense tbh

^ovo It's only right to include speed with natural energy boost because having stronger chakra(power) allows you to most of the time be able to blitz another character because it uses chakra control

Just gotta ask..if CM boost is 10x shouldn't it be the same for SM since they both use natural energy??

@Blacke

That doesn't suggest a 10x boost in speed. It's not backed up by anything.
But I just said that CM1 Sasuke couldn't keep up w/ KN1 Naruto until he went CM2 then they were pretty even

@Astral

Yes that is true but this is the actual genuine one while Orochimaru is a replica of it. Also is it true that Sasuke CM is actually greater then the others?

Back