• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I think people are reaching with the whole multipler thing
Tbf it should have never been agreed upon in the first place. A lot of verses probably damn near all of them have multipliers that will need to be implemented now if they get revised

Yeah I agree it's only fair since other verses are already using them

Well this may finally upgrade KHR verse hehe and maybe D.Grayman if they have multipliers

Qawsedf234 said:
> Raikage is faster than lightning more than 4 times with scaling, with calcs 3-5 times iirc.
The main issue is that including his scaling speed would be calc stacking. So Kep needed to use a source that gave him a minimum speed for the purposes of a calc.
So without a calc we going to assume he has Normal Human speed or similar level.

V2 A4 blitzed MS Sasuke.

V1 or V2 A4 able to keep up with KCM Naruto which is faster than SM Naruto quite easily.

And he is far faster than Immortal Arcs Kakashi which is mach 2225 .

8th Gate doesn't give 100 multipliers, otherwise, that indicates Base Gai in Base is Small Planet level.

In all honesty why does certain elements have to play a part for speed? Like their r characters faster then Lightning that don't even play a part in it. It makes sense that Ay Lightning is as faster then it

"Tens of times" means at least 20x. It's basically saying 8th Gate is Several Dozen times faster. Several means "More than 2".

Does the DB references his base or is it implying Several Dozen times faster than 7th Gate?

Also, as for Guy's Kick, a couple years ago my physics teacher and I attempted to Calc it's speed.

Basically, the calc was:

• How fast does a object have to accelerate to warp space like earth.
This was based on the fact that Mass warps space and speed increases and Gai warped Space to a higher degree than the planet through pure speed. It's been awhile, and I could be miss remembering, but for Gai to reach the same mass as earth would require him to be moving MFTL+++++++++++++

But like I said, could be misremembering.

> Gai to reach the same mass as earth would require him to be moving MFTL+++++++++++++

He couldn't be moving MFTL since being FTL is impossible with our current understanding of physics. He would need to be some fraction of a number below lightspeed which would heavily increase his mass. Think of DC's infinite mass punch

BlackeJan said:
In all honesty why does certain elements have to play a part for speed? Like their r characters faster then Lightning that don't even play a part in it. It makes sense that Ay Lightning is as faster then it

@IMade

"Tens of Times" is interchangable with "Several Dozen". They are synonomous is what I was referring to. It's just "Several Dozen" is less likely to be misconstrued.

And thanks for Night Guy. I'm not looking for a multiplier, just the description.

Edit: And it's in Japanese, lol

I don't know if it'd be used for speed. I personally hate multipliers since they'll always be contradicted by feats + calcs and make stats look inflated, but since they're accepted now, it only makes sense to benefit from it as others have and are still doing.

But if it's a 20x boost, wouldn't Gai still have the same speed with the 8th Gate?

I'm gonna get the Ice manipulation quote today for Sasuke guys ƒæî and the feat he had of destroying part of a forest and a cliff with just a Kuni

@TFO

Yagai (Night Guy).
Taijutsu, close range, offensive, S-rank.
Users: Maito Guy

Like a young crimson dragon cutting through the space fabric ( kükan) the ultimate flying-kick!

Maito Guy utilizes the taijuts move,inherited from his father - "the 8 celestial gates". To unravel the final dragon mystery you have to open the last "death gate" and sacrifice your life (poetic,inst it?TN). From the red stream emission (Guy s blood and chakra. TN), in a form of a red burning chakra the great dragon rises, flying out of the ribcage, absolutely unprecedented kick that hits the opponent and beats (turns) him into nothing. It s power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the sky (sora) itself on contact, even right side of the body of the strongest ninja Madara was completely destroyed.
Picture: Flying above the heavens the great dragon that holds your life or death (destiny) in his claws!But, Guy easily commits his life and passes his will of fire to the next generation young leafs!

TN: Personally I love this one,it is highly poetic. Why Yagai (Night Gai)? Where are 5 beast in Chinese mythology: morning peacock , afternoon tiger , evening elephant and night dragon. Guy becomes the dragon himself. So this is why his last jutsu ins't called Õñ£þ½£ , but Õñ£Òé¼Òéñto show that "blood of the dragon" is flowing through his veins, as he is as noble and courageous as the legendary dragons.

P.S As for kukan (space fabric). To be fair I dont know. In jutsu description it bends sky (sora), in preamble it cuts through the space fabric (kukan), but all preambles are highly metaphorical. May be someone with greater knowledge in Japanese can translate it better.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-3#post-52291444

I'm trying to think of where people are getting dozens of times.

µëô can mean dozen if accompanied with ÒâÇÒâ╝Òé╣.

Or µò░Õìü for dozen.

I think the people that are getting dozens are mistranslating based off of the similar Kanji and pronunciation.

Dozens of times, µò░ÕìüÕÇì or "Su Ju Bai" as you would pronounce it. As opposed to what the 8th Gate has: õ¢òÕìüÕÇì or "Nan Ju Bai" as you would pronounce it.

I'm not native, straight from the books and lessons, so unless õ¢òÕìüÕÇì has a non-dictionary meaning then it's just tens of times.

Omimi said:
@TFO
Maito Guy utilizes the taijuts move,inherited from his father - "the 8 celestial gates". To unravel the final dragon mystery you have to open the last "death gate" and sacrifice your life (poetic,inst it?TN). From the red stream emission (Guy s blood and chakra. TN), in a form of a red burning chakra the great dragon rises, flying out of the ribcage, absolutely unprecedented kick that hits the opponent and beats (turns) him into nothing. It s power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the sky (sora) itself on contact, even right side of the body of the strongest ninja Madara was completely destroyed.
I had forgotten about this.

Bruh imitation is literally the same thing as copy which Kakashi does with his sharingan

Sasuke has SPC chakra with the rinnegan which makes sense that he should be able to use all nature transformations like Hag and Naruto

Sasuke states he has water release and wind release and when he combines them it becomes Ice release

We may as well remove Kakashi jutsus since it's stated to be copied abilities

That's not the same thing..,here he clearly says it close to ice release,but not ice release.

And is he talking about Haku?,he even pretty much say his Ice technique is weaker assuming it's Haku that is 8B-8C ice.

He was comparing his experience using Ice manipulation to Haku who had Ice manipulation since his birth

Just because Hakus ice is 8B doesn't mean he doesn't have more experience than Sasuke

You are trying to give AP to the the abilities as a way to disagree with him having Ice manipulation which doesn't make sense

We also know for a fact that that's the real thing when he says himself that it's a combination of Fuuton and Suiton in other words Ice release that Haku uses

Ice releases combines Water and Wind

Even Konohomaru found it hard to believe that Sasuke's jutsu was just an imitation. The whole train car was frozen.

My point wasn't about AP it's the fact that he himself says it's not Ice release but very close,he even explained the process of how he did it which is pretty basic science.He cannot use Ice release but he can replicate it's effects using water and wind affinity.

The Novel said it wasn't any water in the train but only fire so tell me where Sasuke turned the water into fire????

It's not just science. There is no way for Sasuke to turn it into ice because he will have to be able to change the temperature of the wind to freezing temperatures

When he explains the process he himself says he combines water release and wind release. Tell me where he got water from in the train that was covered in fire before he froze it

Sasuke pretty much says he has water release and wind release

Yeah, it's not legitimate Ice Release, but it does show that Sasuke is smart enough to understand some physics to make ice with his actual capable elements.

Back