• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Adult ( Biju Mode or SO6P ) In Momoshiki arc ?

Can any one explain these ?

And look at their skins and eye color ?

Naruto So6p . BM

And finally look at their back ? where is Rikudo Mark ?

Rikudo Mark

Look at the eyes and around it. Kishi constantly changes his cloak so is not indicate he has the SPSM or not but the eyes and the pigmentation around it.

Mindovin said:
Look at the eyes and around it. Kishi constantly changes his cloak so is not indicate he has the SPSM or not but the eyes and the pigmentation around it.
There is a pigmentation but it's small and slightly changed in the art style

look around eye of teenage naruto there isn't any thing
78874y63856w49

That's his eyelashes though, but the biggest thing between the two is the color of the eye itself. One is orange, the other is yellow.

Going back to the above, Bijuu mode has orange eyes, but his eyes aren't cross-slits.

And my proofs is more realistic

( skin - eye color - yang mark in the hand - rikudo mark in the back - the design - the godo dama )

yeah if you dont believe us its fine. Its also super late so yeah. We already agreed on what Naruto was used in the movie, manga and LN. This also should be in the general discussion boards to since your asking a question i believe

AstralKing7 said:
yeah if you dont believe us its fine. Its also super late so yeah. We already agreed on what Naruto was used in the movie, manga and LN. This also should be in the general discussion boards to since your asking a question i believe
and what's if you agreed on a false thing

i remember there is a button called EDIT !!!!

AstralKing7 said:
Lol yeah try to edit a page like Naruto's whish is always locked and see how that works for you
hahahaha you make me laugh

do you think i am care a bout a Fans site

there is a difference between a cannon thing and head cannon thing

and my proofs is way realistic for me at least

and if you changed or not

don't make you right.

its sosp mode bro. Teenage naruto eyelines lookjust like adult Naruto in that pic you posted lol.
and i want to said that the eye line in naruto adult is orange (sage mode) but in teenage its black (nothing)

In Boruto he was likely using Sage mode + Kurama mode because using Six Path Mode on a weakling as Momoshiki who scare off a powerless Kaguya before eating the chakra fruit its worthless. Third eye Kaguya > Momoshiki > Base Kaguya

AppleLord said:
In Boruto he was likely using Sage mode + Kurama mode because using Six Path Mode on a weakling as Momoshiki who scare off a powerless Kaguya before eating the chakra fruit its worthless. Third eye Kaguya > Momoshiki > Base Kaguya
I agree with you

also he is one-shotted by (incomplete) kurma + susanoo fusion

and even obito was slightly weaker than (complete) kurma + susanoo fusion

that mean that Juubito can one shot momoshiki with his ( sword of nuboku)

because even if we low-balling obito to the level of incomblete kurma + susanoo fusion

He would be way stronger than momoshiki

Ssr4vegito said:
I think that Naruto has lost SPSM or he is saving it for big ones
I agree with you . But I think by at least 70% it's gone

Because, the yang mark in his hand is gone

also, if he used it he would just flicks on momoshiki by his finger and it would be a rape

I highly doubt it would be 70% if he actually lost it. The markings on his hand were used to seal kaguya so it may have been lost due to the sealing.

Naruto and Sasuke lost the Yang-Yin Seals after touching Kaguya.

Losing SPSM means Naruto lost his SPC and that means Sasuke lost it if this is true Sasuke dies the moment he tries to use Rinnegan, Naruto died against Toneri when he uses Naruto chakra to create that explosion and some other things.

Mindovin said:
Naruto and Sasuke lost the Yang-Yin Seals after touching Kaguya.
Losing SPSM means Naruto lost his SPC and that means Sasuke lost it if this is true Sasuke dies the moment he tries to use Rinnegan, Naruto died against Toneri when he uses Naruto chakra to create that explosion and some other things.
First of all

I didn't say that lost SPSM power I said that they didn't use it in momoshiki arc . However , the yin -yang is connected to SPSM power https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin%E2%80%93Yang_Release

also I didn't understand you

why sasuke die when use rinnegan if he lost SPSM power

and toneri used MOST of naruto chakra not all of it

because of this naruto didn't die not your unrealstic proofs .

Yin and Yang are connected but not required. They use their forms in their final battle against each other quite clearly and Naruto has 3 TSBs.

SPSM and SPC are different. Sasuke and Naruto have Six Paths Chakra, Naruto with SPC can use SPSM.

Sasuke dies/or unable to use at best because he doesn't have enough chakra level/potency to use Rinnegan without SPC.

This proves because SPC increases nearly every stat. Without SPC Naruto return to his WA (Before gaining SPC) or slightly above durability and died from that explosion that calc to Island Level to Country level when exhaust his chakra reserves and nearly unconscious.

Mindovin said:
Yin and Yang are connected but not required. They use their forms in their final battle against each other quite clearly and Naruto has 3 TSBs.
SPSM and SPC are different. Sasuke and Naruto have Six Paths Chakra, Naruto with SPC can use SPSM.

Sasuke dies/or unable to use at best because he doesn't have enough chakra level/potency to use Rinnegan without SPC.

This proves because SPC increases nearly every stat. Without SPC Naruto return to his WA (Before gaining SPC) or slightly above durability and died from that explosion that calc to Island Level to Country level when exhaust his chakra reserves and nearly unconscious.
"Sasuke dies/or unable to use at best because he doesn't have enough chakra level/potency to use Rinnegan without SPC."

a HEAD-CANNON , you need to prove that

"This proves because SPC increases nearly every stat. Without SPC Naruto return to his WA (Before gaining SPC) or slightly above durability and died from that explosion that calc to Island Level to Country level when exhaust his chakra reserves and nearly unconscious. "

are you saying that almost of chakra naruto could kill naruto

( logicless )

"SPSM and SPC are different. Sasuke and Naruto have Six Paths Chakra, Naruto with SPC can use SPSM."

this is SPC teenage base form

Naruto's SPSM

this is normal adult naruto base form

XmPAWGVD 400x400

Obito who has a body that half of it covered by Hashirama's cell can't use one-eye properly and mention it how heavy(something along this lines) it is. Not chakra but explosion that created that calc from Low 6-C to low 6-B.

First image SPSM Teenage Naruto, not Base Naruto

2. image is Base Adult Naruto, not SPSM Adult.

Try to be sure your info is accurate first.

Mindovin said:
Obito who has a body that half of it covered by Hashirama's cell can't use one-eye properly and mention it how heavy(something along this lines) it is.
Not chakra but explosion that created that calc from Low 6-C to low 6-B.

First image SPSM Teenage Naruto, not Base Naruto

2. image is Base Adult Naruto, not SPSM Adult.

Try to be sure your info is accurate first.
First

Acutlly that make naruto durablity Low 6-C

ANd First Image Base Naruto + SPC + Sage Mode

He can easily turn off sage mode

and it would just SPC

Naruto's SPC
It's Photoshop and I make it to explain SPC to you

I mean look at his eye color

and look at base adult naruto eye color

Change eye color to red and get Teenage SPC Naruto + Kurama's Chakra but not enough to enter a mode.

Also, there is no such thing as in your image.

Yellow eye + a horizontal slat + pigmentation = Sage Mode

Red eye + vertical slit = KN0 or not enough chakra to enter a mode.

Yellow eye + horizontal slat + vertical slit without pigmentation = SPSM

Mindovin said:
Change eye color to red and get Teenage SPC Naruto + Kurama's Chakra but not enough to enter a mode.
Also, there is no such thing as in your image.

Yellow eye + a horizontal slat + pigmentation = Sage Mode

Red eye + vertical slit = KN0 or not enough chakra to enter a mode.

Yellow eye + horizontal slat + vertical slit without pigmentation = SPSM
I didn't change anything in image

i just delete the horizontal slat

However, Yellow eye + vertical slit without pigmentation = SPC

I mean SPSM - SM = SPC

naruto just need to turn off the sage mode to be at Base form + SPC

With this, you change the image and try to give Naruto a form he doesn't have.

Naruto has always SPC as it mixes with his own chakra, using SPSM, KCM, SM is not important.

Mindovin said:
With this, you change the image and try to give Naruto a form he doesn't have.

Naruto has always SPC as it mixes with his own chakra, using SPSM, KCM, SM is not important.
No, I am just show you how if he mix SPC with his Base Form

Senoud

Another HEAD-CANNON

you need to proof that naruto mix SPC and BM and SM in his fight with momoshiki

its been confirmed a dozen times that the Naruto that fought Momoshiki was sage of the six paths Naruto.

anyway

Naruto that blocked the Tailed beast bomb is vague, and is implied to be Tailed beast mode Naruto

the Naruto that fought Momoshiki head on was 100 confirmed to be six paths Naruto

Lord Ahmed said:
And my proofs is more realistic
( skin - eye color - yang mark in the hand - rikudo mark in the back - the design - the godo dama )
uhh... we can clearly see naruto using spsm against sasuke after he got his yang release taken away by hagoromo

Back