• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

Anyone thats above Sage mode users would be upgraded

Also one more thing i personally think At least should be removed from A as Base bee overpowered his Lariat

and if we keep it we will need to change a lot of City+ characters to at least

not to mention Base killer bee being equal to KCM naruto is just crazy

His reasoning is being comparable to base tsunade which is baseless and Kcm naruto stating he felt his punches

yet that would mean Base Bee/base Minato/Tobi/Sage mode users etc are above KCM naruto which is just stupid

All Non onoki enchanced A did was

Severly Hurt Sasuke an 8-A(Low 7-C after upgrades)

One shot Jugo who is definetely not 7-B

Beheaded base kisame alongside Killer bee an Low-7-c

Fought Minato who was superior to him

(not suggesting to put him at Low 7-C)

I really dont think it makes sense for A to be downgraded as far as I know Obito is 7-B, so are Sage mode users, the only one is Minato and he never matched A in strength. I don tsee why he needs a downgrade.

ShrekAlmighty said:
(not suggesting to put him at Low 7-C)
Minato was not superior to him though. At least not in strength. But in speed usin gthe flying raijin and his insane reactions.

Obito is 7-B as he is equal to KCM2 naruto

Sage minato is definetely stronger than Base minato And should be comparable to sage Naruto making A weaker than sage mode users

He literally has no 7-B proof

Minato/tobi get scaling from him so he cant get scaled from then

@Burning Full Fingers

I...don't know what's happening in that scan.

The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory Perception

Main-qimg-199330ef8a935b78ae258a97edc60d1e-c

he gain information about war /saw that his friends are fighting

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-535?id=377685

"Sage minato is definetely stronger than Base minato And should be comparable to sage Naruto"

SM Naruto is superior to SM Minato actually.

Is it really calc stacking when it is 2 things directly coinciding. That speed was achieved when Raikage was trying to test Naruto in comparison to his father meaning that he would have used the same speed.

It's against the rules to use the results of other calcs in calcs since it bloats results

Anyway, people can't even say this is an outlier because only the god-tiers get scaling.

Both will be applied

Only Juubidara and stronger characters get this minato feat scaling

while 2750 would apply to a lot of characters

Also Kepekley what do u think about downgrading A(my reasoning above)

@Omimi

O_O i completely forgot about that

but it would likely yield outlier results as that being accepted would apply to a lot of characters

Back