• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

KCM Naruto doing it is an outlier

Minato's feat isn't, though, since only the god-tiers scale to it

We cant be sure yet xD. We already have relavistic speed attacks in The Last. Speaking of which there was a time where Onoki caught up with a meteor falling from the moon and then blew it up using Jinton.

om looking at random pages anyway.
Technically, even Sage Mode would count as a sixth sense.

do we have sixth sense in vswiki

@Kep

Either we put him at atleast town level and we can make a key for Onoki enchanced A(which would solve Minato and Obitos likely 7-B rating)

Or we can try scaling him to his dad

thats about it

I am more in favor of the first one

Err wasnt he gogin to go through that light speed transportation thing that evenn Tsunade was said to find it a hard time to use?

Nvm it was the third raikage who could use it easily however he did not need to heal while tsunade needed her hundred seals.

It had nothing to do with specific skin structure whhat they are describing is just his strength and absurd durability.

Naruto-2774451

Then they even say the 4th can not handle it and she definitely would not be able to do so either. Then she ends up using her seal to do it and he just straight up uses it anyway.

ShrekAlmighty said:
No?
as that would mean Base A has higher durability than Lightning armor A
No it would not, where is that coming from... Also turns out that she did not use the seal anyway.

Basically I dont think he needs a downgrade as his base is obviously just as durable as Tsunade and I assume that means his AP would be the same.

Well yes, but that is basically saying the same thing as above nothing is mentioned about a kekkei genkai. Just that he has a tough-physique one that can withstand being torn apart just liek Tsunade could and so can the Fourth. If it was really about a kekkeri genkai tsunade straight up would have not been allowed to use it.

Minato can hurt Lightning armor A

Tsunade is stronger than Minato

If A was Equal to base tsunade it would mean

Base minato is >>>Base tsunade

Which means Tobi who survived his rasengan gets the same

Yet konan who was equal in jutsu clash with Jiraiya and forced Obito to defend against her general Paper attacks

Meaning Jiraiya >>> Base tsunade even tho she one shot him while both were in base

I mean yeah Jiraya is >>> Tsunade just not in strength. I am pretty sure Jiraya was known as the strongest of the 3 sannin while Tsuande was probably the strongest physically. If she had fought either Pain, Konan or Obito I am sure she would have been destroyed. And Minato would also have destroyed her Rasengan is OP.

No?

Jiraiya is weakest of the 3 sannin both physically and combat wise

Obito Nagato yes

Konan are u for real?

lets stop derailing

Anyway Kep do we apply the First Reasoning or second reasoning for Lightning armor A

I agree with a downgrade for A, and him only being 7-B via Onoki's enhancement in the 5 kage fight.

Jiraiya had Sage mode that alone is enough to beat Tsunade then he has Rasengan on top of that.

Konan yes for sure. Tsunade literally can not touch her. while Konan has multiple attacks and paper bomb from all sides. But just to say I am talking about Base Tsunade here. Personally I would say the second reasoning considering the scans above. Especially your one where they say A can probably go through it.

Characters that would scale from Minato feat

Juubidara 1 rinnegan and above,8 gates guy,Strongest naruto and sasuke,Kaguya,Momoshiki,Hagoromo,Hamura

That all?

2750+ A feat

(5 kages,Kcm and above naruto,Hashi,Tobirama,Kcm Minato,Madara,Rinnegan and above obito,War kakashi,7 gates guy,V2 Jinchuriki,Third Raikage,Muu,Gengetsu,Edo nagato,Samehada fused Kisame,Indra,Ashura)

Did i miss anyone?

@ShrekAlmighty

Minato attacking A with his wind enhanced kunai as we know lightning has weak to the wind naturally in Narutoverse. Tsunade's has monstrous physical strength and she increasing her strength with chakra.

Sooo, do you guys think the Version 1 cloak is a forcefield?

It seems that the normal cloak isn't a forcefield, but Naruto can expand it to make it look like one...I think.

I dont understand why People think that KCM Naruto dodging Raikage's punch is an outlier,it just means that KCM Naruto is faster than Raikage,so is Minato.

Back