• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

We forgot one thing

When we downgraded A we had to change Base B,Base war naruto,Base minato and Tobi

stats to at least 7-c

i would do it but profiles are locked for naruto and obito

I agree with likely limited illusion creation instead of duplication for people who haven't been shown to use tangible clones. Also walking on water and walls, and substitution jutsu.

these are powers that a lot of characters in-verse should have. Just like telekinesis in DBZ.

Wait wasn't A able to consistently harm Nine-Tails Chakra Mode in his Lightning Armour. Why is he downgraded to 7-C. Why are we throwing away strong valid feats based of the fact that the scaling isn't convinient?

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c541/5.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c541/6.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/4.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/5.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/7.html

And he casually tanked Bee's Lariat.

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/10.html

Plus he was actually considered a threat enough that Tsunade felt she needed to team up with Be AND Naruto in order to fight him when she wen all out.

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v58/c544/10.html

How was he downgraded without much arguement or contestion? He should still be 7-B in Lightning Armour.

I dont get what Bee has to do with it. He has been consistedly said to be stronger than A. Even when A was up against Minato.

Bee overpowered A lariat

meaning Base bee>KCM naruto

Base minato >Sage minato

Sage naruto>KCM naruto

Tobi(Teen obito)>KCM naruto

Konan>=Kcm naruto

making base jiraiya>KCM naruto

He has one 7-B feat against opponents that overpowered him while not wanting to fight him

making it a huge outlier

How on Earth is it an outlier when he is consistently shown as stomping Bee and Naruto before and after Bee overpowered his Lariat. If anything it's an outlier for Bee who was getting ragdolled even after overpowering the Lariat. Besides he wasn't even going full power and when he was he was deemed to be powerful enough by Tsunade for her to intervene otherwise he could actually kill Naruto - her and Bee confirmed this. Additionally Bee and Naruto absolutely had to fully fight him, otherwise they wouldn't get past. If your suggesting they were deliberately holding back against a Kage then Naruto and Bee really are stupid. And whether you going all out or not means nothing to your durability. KCM Naruto has 7-B durability. Whether he is going all out or not makes no difference to his durability unless you can prove that him going all out directly corresponds to his durability as a power/weakness. If A has significantly harmed him (or in this case stomped him) then he is 7-B. The only possible outlier here is Bee, since prior and after that attack ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Bee dished out even fazed A.

A is 100% certainly 7-B.

In fact two previous Lariats have not Harmed A and then another one does so, magically without a power up??

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/5.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/10.html

And confirmation that he was dangerous enough for Tsunade to intervene and was going to kill Naruto.

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c541/10.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/9.html

http://www.*************/manga/naruto/v58/c544/10.html

Ok he wasnt stomping they didnt want to fight him or hurt him in any way naruto even says it

Bee getting ragdoled while not serious but when he goes to defend naruto he easily overpowers A

Tsunade said nothing about his power,she just said that she is on their side,even if she thought he can fight them she has no way to know strenght of kcm naruto or Bee

They got past cause Naruto absolutely speed blitzed him

It actually means and is a rule on this wiki if a character is weakened injured or not trying it cant apply

He hasnt harmed him in the slightest he sent him flying once thats all

Bee cant be the outlier or half the series is an outlier then as i explained before

Izrezak22222412
Did nothing u say
Bee is clearly superior to A who has no feats beyond Hurting Low 7-C characters

In fact, other than pure physical (that is lifting strenght) I would say that A is superior to Tsunade even. But His feats show that he is at least on the same level (7-B).

What feats?

A is far below any version of tsunade

All he did is hurt sasuke Low 7-C

one shot jugo Low 7-C

Got overpowered by Bee

Got beaten by Minato

Madara downright states that Tsunade is stronger

anyway Sharingan users should get the ability to see camouflage enemies as obito was able to do so to save Kakashi

Edit: i read your comment wrong @Rin

Those 2 lariats bee wasnt serious or didnt want to fight him

he easily overpowered him when he was serious

Tsunade didnt intefere she just supported their decision

as she doesnt agree with stopping naruto and bee and not using them in the war

Drop this debate unless u bring something new

Wat? Bee was 100% serious. He came at A will full intent to defeat him, why would he not be serious against as Kage that is trying to kill him?

She clearly says lots about his power. Repeatedly acknowledges the fact that Naruto dying against him was a possibility. Yes, she may know nothing about Naruto's abilities, but she knows of her own and clearly deemed A a threat for her to join in the fight. If a 7-B character acknowleged his power then...

Being sent flying backwards and outright stated that the character is strong is 100% the same as harm.

I never said he did nothing with his Lariat. Just that with his two previous attempts did nada. Absolutely nothing against A, who literally stood there and just took it.

Lol, saying they got past because "cause Naruto absolutely speed blitzed him" is not only false (it was only Naruto's final attempt that he was able to outpace A, which we are now saying it's an outlier since it would Naruto Sub-Relativistic and literally everyone else) but only backs up my point that Naruto could not physically compete with A and his only way of getting past would to outrun him.

Once again you failed to disprove my arguement.

Saying Bee is clearly superior to A based of one feat, by an attack that didn't harm him at all previously, without recieving any power-ups whatsoever, which would usually be considered an outlier is just bad debating.

Cause he doesnt want to fight his brother

A also specifically said he wont kill bee so u are lying

Show once when she said naruto would die AND even then she has no way to know narutos strenght

She didnt acknowledge anyones strength

They did nothing to bee either they werent even lariats

Its an outlier not cause it would make him Sub-rel but because it has far higher results than juubi madara feat

Naruto even says he wont fight him

What argument you are saying Bee>KCM naruto

Cause characters that didnt wanna fight A werent hurt by A and he was Overpowered by them

ShrekAlmighty said:
What feats?
A is far below any version of tsunade

All he did is hurt sasuke Low 7-C

one shot jugo Low 7-C

Got overpowered by Bee

Got beaten by Minato
No. He stomped a Low 7-C who could only harm him with Dura Negating Hax. Stomped a Low 7-C version again. STOMPED BEE (look at the scan I posted please because I don't think you have), and yes got beaten by Minato who is regrded as the most powerful Hokage by those who didn't know of Hashirama's power.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Madara downright states that Tsunade is stronger
anyway Sharingan users should get the ability to see camouflage enemies as obito was able to do so to save Kakashi

Edit: i read your comment wrong @Rin
No. He says that A is only slightly weaker. Stomp wanking the statement to make it seem as if Madar said Tsunade was tiers above or something.

Stomping a Low 7-C is still a Low 7-c feat

He was stomped by Bee

In that fight bee easily overpowered A and once even stoped his fist easily when he turned it into semi biju form

What? most powerful kage give me one statement where he is said to be the most powerful kage

Madara literally stated tsunade was stronger than Onoki enchanced A

ShrekAlmighty said:
Cause he doesnt want to fight his brother

A also specifically said he wont kill bee so u are lying

Show once when she said naruto would die AND even then she has no way to know narutos strenght

She didnt acknowledge anyones strength

They did nothing to bee either they werent even lariats

Its an outlier not cause it would make him Sub-rel but because it has far higher results than juubi madara feat

Naruto even says he wont fight him

What argument you are saying Bee>KCM naruto

Cause characters that didnt wanna fight A werent hurt by A and he was Overpowered by them
How is interveneing in a fight not acknowledge somepower power? And Tsunad said dozens of ******* times that Naruto would die, LOOK AT THE SCANS JESUS.

Does it ******* matter if A didn't use Larist to stomp Bee? And if ou are saying that Bee didn't use Lariats then...did you even look at the scans. You are just throwing about headcanon and assumptions that are contridicted by any normal logic. WHY WOULD BE HOLD BACK ON A IF HE WAS FIGHTING TO SAVE NARUTO'S LIFE AS YOU SAID?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Stomping a Low 7-C is still a Low 7-c feat
He was stomped by Bee

In that fight bee easily overpowered A and once even stoped his fist easily when he turned it into semi biju form

What? most powerful kage give me one statement where he is said to be the most powerful kage

Madara literally stated tsunade was stronger than Onoki enchanced A
Bee literally hit him once in their fight. How the **** is that a stomp. Seriously we need to take a look at this A thing cause the justifications are really stupid. And yes even in his Semi-Bijju form with his tail he was flung about by A, which you would know if you even looked at my scans...I enever said THE most powerful Kage, I said said once ofthe most. ASlthought if I did say that thn, I mean't one of the most powerful. not the.

What do u mean

i looked at your scans

nowhere does she say or imply that A is gonna kill him even if she magically said something along the lines of *Dodge or you will die naruto* Tsunade has no way to know narutos strenght

They both used lariats and bee clearly overpowered him

Normal logic? Is base Jiraiya>Kcm Naruto

He overpowered him the moment he went serious

This is bee being serious

Izrezak22222412
This is bee actually being serious

Also please calm down there is no reason to be agressive
i will have to report u

Its a stomp as he destroyed his lariat when he got serious

Being flung is a lifting strenght feat not a Ap one

U said Most powerful i quote *Minato who is regrded as the most powerful Hokage *

He also easily stopped his attack which had intent to kill naruto while in his Semi tailed form

After which Killer bee reverted to base form and was flung away

If he wasn't serious the moment he fought A Naruto would be dead. Simple as that. You literally have nothing but yourself to Calum that he wasn't serious, where does it say anywhere that he wasn't? And even after the attack he STILL gets tossed aside by the Raikage when he (which is actually confirmed by Bee himself gets serious). Yes they both used Lariats but all previous Lariets that were launched at him by Bee did not work. He wasn't even pushed backwards. And no you have not read the scans. The very moment A days he will kill Naruto she is immediately worried and shouts across at him to stop, second scan she stands right in front of a wounded Naruto to stop the Raikage from killing him because she believes it is a possibility, and third scan Bee (who actually has knowledge of Naruto's strength) outright says that he will or at least intends to kill Naruto. If Naruto's death wasn't a possibility then neither character would be worried or even care.

I also really don't like how you are ignoring the multiple scans of the Raikage overpowering Naruto and Bee in favour of a single feats that could be replicated by previous attempts and even afterwards Bee was still tossed aside by A. That feat is clearly an outlier.

Oh and BTW Madara only said Seals Lifted Tsunade is stronger than the Raikage which I would be surprised if she is isn't. He says nothing about Base Tsunade (who by the way is still 7-B). At first I thought this was a problem with it messing up scaling but the scaling you gave is wrong anyway.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Its a stomp as he destroyed his lariat when he got serious

Being flung is a lifting strenght feat not a Ap one

U said Most powerful i quote *Minato who is regrded as the most powerful Hokage *

He also easily stopped his attack which had intent to kill naruto while in his Semi tailed form

After which Killer bee reverted to base form and was flung away
Seriously? You seriously are just a down player right? The Raikage HIT Bee so hard he flung away. Look at the actually movement itself. Keep talking about the Semi-Bijuu form all you want because the Raikage stomped Bee in that form too when he punched him the guy grabbed his tail and flung him towards Naruto who was trying to escape.

What is so hard about accepting that A is 7-B?

He says Seals tsunade is stronger than Onoki enchanced A true

It does mess up scaling as i explained above if u want i will go in detail

I have read it She does seem woried because she doesnt agree with him making any decisions without consulting other kages and once again even if she Did she doesnt know how powerful either are

Yes he has knowledge and he easily Overpowers As attack with the intent to kill naruto with his semi tailed transformation A then goes as far as to order bee to release his fist meaning he couldnt break out of it

Neither naruto or bee were worried if they thought it was a possibilty Bee would actually power up and use a higher tier of transformation

He didnt overpower either when they were serious

If u want to say He is superior to bee fine But problem is killer bee doesnt have 7-B feats on his own

It is not an outlier every here agrees with A being 7-C and even kep agreed with it

A never punched semi tailed Bee

This is only interaction he had with him
Bee easily stops his attack as seen A orders him to release him meaning he couldnt break out of it

Please dont insult me anymore im not a downplayer and even if i was i would never downplay my favourite verse

Back