• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

Naruto speed blitzed him = outlier =100% disagree

kcm naruto had to use Shunshi to speed blitzed him which he didn't use against anyone so no one scale from him

when ever naruto use Shunshin he always disappear from sight

tsunade, B/yamato said its likeyellow flash

+when ever naruto use Shunshin no one reacted to him yet (A,kisame)

it was said in manga that kcm naruto Shunshin = minato Teleportation

+on vswiki Shunshin = Speed Enhancement = which is>>>>>>>>>>normal speed

again he didn't use Shunshi against anyone so no one scale from him

show me one scane of him using yellow flash against anyone and they reacted to him then i will drop it

I don't care if Kep said it as well. It's a completely valid fear. Stop appealing to authority. Bee did nothing against A except the Lariats. A absolutely did fight against a Semi-Bijuu Bee.

http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c543/7.html

And what do you mean random? These are literally the pages from the manga. You are literally downplaying A as you are claiming his consistent overpowering of Bee and Naruto isn't as valid to the one feat of Bee overpowering him with a lariat (despite the fact that two other Lariats couldn't) .

Just because he order Bee to release his fist it doesn't mean he couldn't get out of it. He literally does later on. Seriously what kind of arguement was that.

I have posted numerous scans of A besting Bee and you have always replied by being up only one attack by Bee that even harmed him. No other attack came close to it, AND Bee himself later on claimed that the Raikage wasn't serious (it's in my earlier scans). You are simply ignoring evidence here in favour of your own.

Welp I'm going to sleep know so I'll pick this up tomorrow afternoon.

PS. Naruto's Sub-Rela Blitz of the Raikage is a clear outlier, since it masked everyone else that every fought him, or even a WHITE ZETSU since they've reacted to him, Sub-Rela.

Shadowbokunohero said:
more camouflage than invisibility, something BFF said earlier
I don't remember if the ninja Obito saw with his Sharingan was using camouflage or actual invisibility.

When I said camouflage, I was referring to the E-Rank jutsu.

WHITE ZETSU since they've reacted to him

show me one scane of him using yellow flash against anyone and they reacted to him then i will drop it

2 feats of Bee overpowering

While not serious i am honestly completely tired of repeating the same thing

U are the only one with this opinion

Give proof other than Lol killer bee definetely wasnt serious(even if he was killer be is only 7-B cause of A meaning all damage to killer bee that he didnt do wouldnt change anything)

i gave proof as to why killer bee wasnt serious until they lariated or when he easily overpowered his attack on naruto

Logic Scaling and Feats are clear indicators of A not being 7-B

What arguments

Saying he hurt a killer bee who is Low-7c by feats and At least 7-C by scaling

He didnt even hurt him with any of the hits but got Easily overpowered twice

He implies Jiraiya is above KCM naruto (Would be if A is 7-B)

He is repeating things i have debunked time and time again

I not arguing against you because I not with you neither against you and I absolutely not claiming things, I just saying than using non official translation when you are making points with what a character says will lead us to a misunderstanding because the official is what we should use in those cases.

HBurning Full Fingers said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
more camouflage than invisibility, something BFF said earlier
I don't remember if the ninja Obito saw with his Sharingan was using camouflage or actual invisibility.
When I said camouflage, I was referring to the E-Rank jutsu.
Hiding with Camouflage Technique is the name name of the jutsu and reading about it is, it's an A rank Jutsu that Camouflage's you, however strangely enough the E rank jutsu i stated as plain old Invisibility.

My argument isn't that he just hurt Killer B, but that Bee only ever overpowered him once in the fight and that Bee and Tsunade herself acknowledged that Naruto dying was a possibility. Additionally he is shown blowing Naruto away numerous times and Naruto himself said that A punches were exceptionally heavy and was clearly bothered by them. And seriously when did I '''EVER''' say that Jiraiya was above Kcm Naruto? KCM Naruto is clearly stronger than him, and A is stronger or as strong as KCM Naruto as evidenced by the fact that he repeatedly harms him.

And actually Omini is right, the Zetsu didn't react to him and I don't think anyone except top tiers like the Third Raikage and Jinchuriki ever have. There is an arguement for Sub-Rela Naruto at this point.

You are assuming people always fight/travel their max speed and this causing unnecessary complications. Other than reacting A we never see Naruto go that speed or reacting as he physically attack by Obito several times. Imagine that after becoming friend with Kurama, he trash Obito -and maybe Madara- and this cause early ending of the story, Kishimoto never ever accep this.

That is true Mindovin it was probabaly a one time thing after all before he dodged Naruto was moving explicitly slower.

Back