• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

How about "Limited"? Because If I remember correctly he was able to sense the attacks of some white Zetsu's that tried to attack him.

He can sense as that killing intent come from a direction. He can find the location of the enemy but knowing actual attacking differ between characters.

She probably lost consciousness because it was absorbing her strength, so it'd be more akin to Energy Absorption.

That count? Naruto was feeling the emotions of Obito who was moving underground, which means he knew were Obito was moving and that's don't count as precog if I not wrong. And it's inconsistent since Minato, having the same transformation and being a ninja sensor, didn't feel him.

Iirc, the Naruto wiki notes that Minato never showed negative emotions sensing. I don't know if Kishi forgot that he's technically supposed to have it.

He probably replied to the part about him being unable to sense where they will attack. Because the scan shows Naruto warning Gamakichi that Obito was about to attack him from below.

He should have it since Mito, who had the complete Nine Tails, possessed the ability, why one part of Kurama will have the power and the other not? But this is Kishimoto being Kishimoto, so yeah.

And even if he didn't had it, he is a sensor who was capable of feel Naruto and Kurama with a good distance between they, he should know when the Jinchuriki of the Ten Tails pass below him.

Now that its brought up, I actually think Hinata should be upgraded via Hamura's Chakra.

Im not saying she should be Low 5-B or even 5-C, but Hamura's chakra being tiers upon tiers lower than this, to where Hinata is now, sounds very ridiculous to me. Plus she did support Naruto in destroying the Tenseigan machine, which should count for something.

If nothing else, a "far higher" or "higher" should be the bare minimum.

Omimi said:
what about danger sense
You mean if it counts as minor precognition? I've seen some characters with this ability and having a sixth sense given precognition, but I don't know if it's accurate. And it's from looking at random pages anyway.

Technically, even Sage Mode would count as a sixth sense.

Tbh i also actually feel that Hinata needs a key for Hamura's chakra because she played a big part in helping Naruto when Toneri absorbed Kurama and Naruto's chakra. She was able to give him so much chakra that he was able to go back into BSM with Hinatas help. Proven when she held his hand and we saw the chakra. Im not saying she would need AP upgrade or anything but she should get something for this key like a skill saying she can transfer huge amounts of senju or natural energy since she put naruto back in BSM which also could be a reason for her being able to breath in space if you guys wanna say she can but you dont have to give her that ability

This.

But I still also feel she needs a tier upgrade. Again, im 100% fine with her not even looking at tier 5. But tier 8 is just wayyy too low for someone with part of Hamura's power. There's absolutely 0 justification for it.

This thread isn't for AP revisions, and I have no real opinion on the matter myself.

@Astral

They should probably have it. Actually, I don't think so.

Onoki's jinton isnt limited by physical matter.It can also desintegrate Susanoo wich is a mass of energy,wich wields a sword of chakra.This is important cause it affects other characters too.

"The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defences, witnessed from Ōnoki's use of it to destroy Madara Uchiha's Susanoo" , Naruto wiki.

Naruto-3338739
Completely desintagrated Susanoos.

"Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshurike: is a technique can be used by calling on the respective chakras of the tailed beasts. Naruto and his shadow clones create multiple Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken, each reflecting their special abilities and chakra natures of tailed beasts. Each Rasenshuriken has Moon level+ destructive capacity as they were able to severely harm Kaguya. The types of Rasenshurikens are"

I suggest to remove moon level+ as he already above it and add substitution jutsu.

okay i thought they had it because they were able to become spirits and interact with naruto and sauke and momoshiki only being seen by Boruto

Nice Teen Naruto's page looks good @Burns

@BFF

u missed

Forcefield Creation via Version 1 cloak/kurama ckakra

Resistance to Power Nullification (Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls)

also do u think any of this below can be add or no?

1.Scale Powder manipulation http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_Art:_Super_Tailed_Beast_Rasenshurike]

2. Clairvoyance cuz of this ?

3. Resistance to absorption(Resist kaguya and momo chakra/power absorption

momo attempts to extract Kurama from Naruto's body but naruto Resist it )

5.Limited Invisibility via Cloak of Invisibility Technique

6.Shockwave manipulation http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Shockwave

Not sure how Version 1 cloak is a forcefield.

You mean their jutsu not being nullified? I think it's like the case with senjutsu users i.e a weakness of the TSBs.

Scale Powder Manipulation is fine.

I...don't know what's happening in that scan.

I'm waiting for other opinions on the resistance to absorption. Momoshiki was trying to remove Kurama, not absorb Naruto or his power, so I don't know if it's legit.

The last two should be fine.

Erm Does any one want to talk about this:

First I will talk about Naruto's speed in FV KCM:
Kirin Speed(Accepted by Forums and VSbattle)
Black Zetsu said that lightning reaches ground in 1/1000th of a second
High end = 5000ft = 1,524 Km
Low end = 3500ft= 1,0668 Km
considering the clouds are either at the high end or the low end :
1km/(1/1000s)=1000km/s =>Mach 2963 or 1,5 Km/(1/1000s) = 1500km=> Mach 4233 that is the speed of cloud to ground discharge of lightning in narutoverse
High end =4233
Low end = 2963

Raikage Speed(Accepted)
Raikage was fast enough to escape Sasuke's perception: http://i1.**********.com/naruto/463/naruto-761729.jpg http://i3.**********.com/naruto/463/naruto-761730.jpg http://i9.**********.com/naruto/463/naruto-761731.jpg These Scans imply, in addition to Karin's statement, that Raikage in v2 (His Top Speed) is faster than Sasuke can percieve which is why he protects imself with Amaturatsu by cloaking Susanoo ribs in it.
And Sasuke's Perception should be better that Itachi's in this moment http://i9.**********.com/naruto/391/naruto-7892.jpg Considering Itachi was already So blind that after using Susanoo to protect himself, he was completely Blind http://i1.**********.com/naruto/391/naruto-7900.jpg

http://i6.***********.net/naruto/462/naruto-744920.jpg so C states that Raikage's synapses fire as fast as flash of light - this means simply a light speed nervous system
so here are some assumptions that I make:
100 - the amount of Times that thought needs to cross the brain in order to change from input to output (from sensory experience to muscle reaction)
0,2m - size of humans brai
2m - Raikage's height
10m - a distance at which reaction will be measured (distance between Raikage and object he needs to react to)
0,1m - reaction distance (a distance that object Raikage reacts to may at max cross between point of change (reaction occurance) and point in which Raikage's body begins to move (reacted action)
so as both sight and brain of Raikage are LS I'm going to assume the whole distance an impulse needs to cross:
10m+100*0,2m+2m=32m
at the speed of light that would take
32/300000000s
and now object we are talking about may move only 0,1m during that time so
0,1m/(32/300000000s)=937500m/s=937,5km/s => mach 2757
but the closer the range the greater reaction speed would be
also 10cm of reaction distance is small - can easily be increased 2-3 times
also 100 rounds around brain is quite a lot since normal human (reaction time 0,3s with nervous system speed at 300km/h) needs only 125 rounds around brain and peak humans (trained warriors) can cut an ASG bullet with sword in time that would take normal human to even realise they been shot at.
so to be honest this is as low end of this calc as possible and it still is mach 2750+
so to conclude:
4th Raikage's speed and reaction is mach 2750+ at low end and there are bunch of things that can be scaled to it (eg KCM naruto, 3rd Raikage)

I found it on space battles and would like someone to have a look at it. I just copy pasted so there might be a few things that dont make sense.

By the way, I remember a feat where Minato reacted to A from very, very close up, and now that A's combat speed is easily Mach 1800 or so, I think we can use the databook entry that states he is lightning-fast.

Back