• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

Um i think he should get possibly interstellar range based on Sasukes feat for creating a portal to momoshikis planet. See the portal that Boruto created tied in with what his Jogan saw and it allowed him to create a portal and teleport to the place where he saw and heard his friends call his name. Thats why i believe this should at least be around cross dimensional range for boruto and can possibly be used for combat to find a enemy who can move across dimensions. Need more input tho and everyone to agree.

But that is not interstellar. Interstellar is like planet to planet travel and more (start system to star system). This is more like multidimensional range.

I think we should wait to the manga/anime give us more information about this since we are not sure how really work the Jogan, its limits and all capabilities among other stuff.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I think we should wait to the manga/anime give us more information about this since we are not sure how really work the Jogan, its limits and all capabilities among other stuff.
Agreed.

Omimi said:
naruto should have Resistance to Status Effect Inducement and paralysing (Resist kaguya Status Effect Inducement and can Resist Effect of wood Release and Demonic Statue Chains and Black Receiver)
For Kaguya, it might be okay since she's stronger than him.

Obito's Wood Release is not advanced, and Naruto's stronger than him. But Mokuton is like hax against Bijuu chakra, so maybe? Depends on what others think.

It seems to me that Naruto was affected by the chains.

Should be good, but he resisted it under Kurama's influence, so probably tailed forms only. It worked on Sage Naruto earlier.

So, I think I can agree with resistance to illusions and status effect inducement for now.

Guys why does it say Orochimaru needs prep with his summons? That makes no sense he uses it immediately against Hiruzen.

Orochimaru use Zaku and Kin as sacrifices to summon the former Hokage souls before start of the matches.

It is because they were sealed i suggest.Hiruzen sealed Tobirama and Hashirama,Minato died when he used Shinigam io seal 9 tails.

SP Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, JJ Madara, Kaguya, Toneri, Hinata -after Hamura give his chakra to her-, JJ Obito, Hagoromo, Hamura and all other Ootsusukis.

I don't remember in the Last movie others can breathe in space if not than this is the safest in my opinion.

For the others, I'm just going to word it like this:

Should be able to breathe in space like Toneri and Naruto.

Hinata doesn't have a key with Hamura's chakra.

I mean she did get Homura chakra' so she must have contributed something, I think 1 percent seems fair XD

xD yeah I guess. But it would be weird to put that in a profile. We do know that she fought both Momoshiki and Kinshiki in the manga...and lost, but still.

Yes, because they have TSBs. Also that cage Toneri tranmutated from TSB have properties of a TSB?

Naruto(Adult) can fly or levitate in base as we can see before he release Kurama for fight against Hamura's Statue.

About the TSB cage, I don't think so. In the thread that it was added, it was said that since Toneri transformed the TSB into something else entirely, it shouldn't retain its normal properties.

Burning Full Fingers said:
About the TSB cage, I don't think so. In the thread that it was added, it was said that since Toneri transformed the TSB into something else entirely, it shouldn't retain its normal properties.
I mean it wont retain it properties but it is still a 5-C cage lol.

Back