• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

And?For example there is only one calc that puts all Dragon Ball characters to mftl++++,no other calc showed nothing even near.And the feat was performed at the beginning of DBS.

Arent all Bijuu-Cloaks Forcefields? It is basically one in form of a fox that enhances his Stats by a lot. Seing as he can also form it, expand it and compress it, it definitely is not just a "Mode" so to say. That what we see above should be the case for all Version 1 Transformations and Version 2 is just a far more compressed version.

Teeanager Naruto can't use illusions because he don't have the necessary chakra control and intelligence. Even Clone Technique illusion teenager Naruto can't use it before receiving SP Chakra and after that there is no need for this version when he can use Kage Bunshin and able to learn elemental clones. Adult Naruto able to use illusions as his chakra control nearly perfect, have necessary focus and intelligence but we don't have proof.

I don't remember Naruto has invisibility or learn from Jiraiya. If there is a proof okay then otherwise no. This technique shown as a proof but it's just better camouflage from real world version.

Black receivers all about chakra as we can see in the Pain Arc. Hagoromo can paralyse Madara, Madara can paralyse Sasuke, Sasuke can paralyse Nagato can paralyse who has lower chakra than himself with black receivers.

I kinda forgot I need to work on Adult Naruto's profile...I'll do it later + add the ability to breathe in space for the other god tiers.

Empowerment is the ability to become strengthen oneself due to various circumstances and outside forces that may or may not be under their control.

sage mode user has this?(bold)

asking cuz they empowered by nature energy

KCM Naruto dodging A's punch from that close up is definitely an outlier since it'd scale to a lot of people

@BFF

Can you update Madara, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Naruto, Sasuke and etc's pages? Juudara tagged Minato so he should scale to Sub-Relativistic+. The rest of the god-tiers scale.

Kep have you finished reviewing the calc I put on your blog. I know you are busy with a lot of calcs but, it would be nice to see whether we can apply it or not.

@Omimi

Even acceptable it's nothing but Duplication and Naruto have better versions of it by far.

@Kepekley23

I'm neutral about it's outlier or not right now but even it's accepted it's only scale to Nine-Tail Chakra Mode Naruto and god-tiers for the same reasons for Minato.

TheFinalOrder said:
If you're gonna deny Naruto his dodging A feat, then Minato shouldn't scale either.
Minato does not get it for movement speed though while Naruto dodged it with movement speed. That is the main issue.

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
If you're gonna deny Naruto his dodging A feat, then Minato shouldn't scale either.
Minato does not get it for movement speed though while Naruto dodged it with movement speed. That is the main issue.
So? He also dodged from further away then Minato reacted. Not only that, but if it's not gonna scale for being labeled an outlier due to others scaling, then Minato's should also. Naruto Blitzed KCM Minato, Kakashi and Obito (Controlled by BZ could keep up with Minato).

Btw, Naruto's feat if different. He didn't even appear until Raikage hit the wall which was a considerable distance from Naruto.

@Kepekley

0640-014
Juubito Casually tagged and Blitzed Minato with a TSB, and Mind you, this Minato is much much faster than his base. Including in reaction if Naruto is anything to go by. This would result in more up grades for Speed.

0640-015
0640-016

Bunshin not an illusion and never classifed as such, if not then show me proof because in Databook only say is an after-image creation.

Wasnt it agreed that academy+ get substitution and Bunshins(illusionary clones) as everyone has to use these techniques to go above academy

Illusion creation is the ability to create false sensory input (usually images) to confuse enemies. This is the explanation in this site about illusions and you think it's illusion when even genins can tell who real or not.This makes Naruto -he can't use it with his chakra control until he recieve Six Paths Chakra and after that there is no need for him t─▒ use Bunshin technique- and every other character illusion users when other than civilian genins use this technique.

If this accepted for Naruto that means it's need to added all Naruto verse profiles.

every other character illusion users when other than civilian genins use this technique.

only Konohagakure

You know, as what do we categorize Bijuu-Chakra actually? It is extremely toxic, to the extend that touching it kills you. That goes even for High Level Shinobi like Orochimaru. Considering that ingesting/being poisoned by it pretty much means death, it should have "Toxicity or Corosiveness"

Back