• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

@REP

this is some kind of PIS to me

reason

shadow clone is advanced version of clone yet he had no problem of learning it

@Omimi

What's PIS? Also, that isn't even invisibility, it's cheap camouflage that Naruto never used ever again after becoming an actual ninja.

Naruto can't use the Clone Technique. He can only use Shadow Clones due to his tangled chakra network.

Naruto can't use clone technique they teach in the academy because his vast chakra reserves and his next to nothing chakra control.

Err the shadow clone technique is harder to perform I am pretty sure that Naruto can make normal clones easier now.

Making normal clones requires a very small amount of chakra. Due to Naruto's huge chakra pool, he didn't have the chakra control necessary to make them.

@Shadow

We should mention that Kakashi needs to consciously control the attack to chase whoever he's up against.

That doesn't seem like the sealing we have here.

Also, just going to say that I probably won't go adding Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags to unlocked profiles, since anyone can do it.

Should the god tiers get the ability to breathe in space like Toneri and Naruto?

There was oxygen on the moon or something like that. I've forgotten the details.

Only Toneri and Naruto left the moon's atmosphere.

While we're at it, I think we should upgrade the Akatsuki to Low 7-C. The Sound Four at their absolute peak could barely beat Genma and Raidou, who were tired out at the time, and Jirobo's 500 tons feat was casual.

Plus, I kinda think they should scale to Kid Butterfly Choji.

Kepekley23 said:
While we're at it, I think we should upgrade the Akatsuki to Low 7-C. The Sound Four at their absolute peak could barely beat Genma and Raidou, who were tired out at the time, and Jirobo's 500 tons feat was casual.
Plus, I kinda think they should scale to Kid Butterfly Choji.
would that indriectly make Base Kakashi and Naruto ect low 7-C?

also Darui

why are we even arguing so much over this

this is indexing wiki no?

but when ever i say naruto used illusions against juubito some even said that no jubito just seeing things smh...................

He technically can due to the nearly perfect chakra control granted by nature chakra & SO6P.

It'd be really useless, but hey.

That's Obito's mental instability. That was not Naruto's doing.

Stop taking half of your scans out of context.

Obito's mental instability?

k fine

if that was not naruto doing then how come he could interact with Obito's mental instability and tell them what to do or not ?

[B]Reppuzan said:
He didn't interact with any of the images Obito saw. You're lying at this point.[/B]
0654-007
0654-008
u r calling me liar even thou i post 2 scans of him interacting with the images Obito saw

Prove that Naruto was using genjutsu and that it was not simply Obito hallucinating.

It WAS Obito hallucinating, I was just pointing out what Omimi meant, although he ninja'd me anyway.

Naruto using genjutsu?On Obito?That is impossible,rinnegan users are immune to any types of genjutsu that requires an eye contact.

Also @Burning,did you upgrade your summary of abilities?

Back