• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

Isn't that the aforementioned telepathy?

@Yung

Sorry, but can you summarize the genjutsu changes again? Thanks.

Also, we probably need Kep here.

yeah it does seem like naruto can read minds using his chakra or it can be an extension of astral projection since naruto can enter other peoples mind or attack others in his mind

@Burn

Itachi should get perception manipulation via Tsukuyomi (He can alter a persons sense of time along with all of their other senses including their sense of chakra and pain.) It should also be noted that tsukuyomi can destroy minds and induce mental fatigue. He can also display memories through genjutsu, but I don't know if that qualifies as memory manipulation.

Hashirama should get status effect inducement via darkness genjutsu.

Kabuto should get sleep manipulation.

Both Sasuke and Itachi should have paralysis and pain manipulation with sharingan genjutsu because of this.

Orochimaru should have fear manipulation and paralysis via genjutsu.

Sasuke should have sleep manipulation via genjutsu, and stat amp for non CM2 versions of him pre-taka. Sasuke has also been shown to induce fear via genjutsu.

Jiraiya should have illusion resistance.

Neji can detect and partially deflect oncoming ranged attacks via releasing his chakra as seen here . He can also use gentle fist through chakra mediums as seen here

All sharingan users should get resistance to illusion creation and possibly mind manipulation (Since they have resistance to genjutsu and genjutsu can also be mind manipulation). They should also have Extrasensory perception via seeing chakra.

Should I speak about others Naruto abilities, both young and adult, here or use his thread? If the answer is here, then move all my question from there to this one?

I want to make the work easier to the people who's going to make the changes... BFF... Can I make the joke?... No?... Ok... I sorry.
HVgiWz5
I going to get banned, wouldn't I?

Hmm, just post in the other thread. I'll apply the stuff agreed upon there if no one else does.

I don't know about the breathing in space thing, but I've always thought it was a possibility.

@Yung

Thanks. Though Kabuto already has sleep manipulation.

I also forgot but borutos dojutsu Jogan should have the ability to allow him to be able to see and hear into other dimensions without needing to be looking through a portal. Thats super useful

1.all sage mode user should have Enhanced senses( The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, perception, and durability are enhanced )?

2. naruto should have Resistance to Status Effect Inducement(Resist kaguya Status Effect Inducement and can Resist Effect of wood Release )

3.naruto should have Resistance to seal cuz Naruto, under the Nine-Tails' influence, destroys the necklace. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/First_Hokage%27s_Necklace

4.naruto/all jinjuriki should have Forcefield Creation via Version 1 cloak

5.naruto should have Clairvoyance cuz of this ?

6.Stealth Mastery for many ninja

7. how come naruto still does not have Empathic Manipulation yet Lol

8.also this ( When facing an opponent that can drain chakra, this can prove to be fatal to the opponent if they absorbed too much chakra and will be turned to stone) should be added in naruto and Jiraiya page

8. naruto has Resistance to absorption(Resist kaguya and momo chakra/power absorption)

1) Statistics Amplification more accurate as he extrasensory perception for his sensing capabilities. Probably this unnecessary because Sage Mode have own it's key.

5) I agree with Clairvoyance (Enhanced Sight) as for only sage mode.

7) I said in another thread. Naruto have aura of trust and leadership and not just Naruto but Asura and Hashirama have this aura about themselves. Hagoromo comment on this when he telling his story. Because of this people trust and believe them. This aura essentially Talk no Jutsu.

8) I agree. Also, Naruto characters should lost their chakra beyond a point they can't even move and if lost all their chakra they die.

9) He didn't resist. Naruto break his and Sasuke's bounds and as for Momoshiki, Naruto's vast amount of chakra gained him time for rescue.

5) Sage Mode and Six Paths sage mode.

7) Via Garem no Jutsu?Lol.

9) He should have resistance,otherwise Momo wouldve absorbed all his chakra.

5) I forget about that.

7) ?

9) How we can sure when we don't know Momoshiki's chakra absorption rate and Naruto chakra rate. Is Naruto chakra when defending against Momoshiki's attack or lost his consciousness?

He can't even instantly absorb Hachibi+Bee chakra and casual BD. We never be sure without actual evidence maybe Naruto have resistance and Momoshiki absorption rate slower after using huge amount of chakra as he absorb BD after eating his pills.

When I said instantly i didnt mean literally instantly,it takes almost nothing to absorb a jutsu,for example the time that it took for him to absorb Boruto's jutsus,Shika's shadows,and B's BB is the same.

@Mindovin

I never thought talk no jutsu would ever come up in this thread when I created it Lol.

If the aura thing is canon (I don't remember if it is) Asura and his reincarnations should have Empathic Manipulation.

There is no meaning to continue this without further evidence.

I agree, Naruto should have empathic manipulation as he fit 3-4 of it's uses. Several times mentioned through story we see people trust and believe Asura, Hashirama and Naruto.

Naruto-4876851

@Mindovin

I sort of doubt that. Hagoromo is mainly talking about Naruto's ability to bring people together as a team and a family, which is simply part of the fact that he's a popular and magnetic person.

Is he popular when he changed Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Chiyo, other several people trough the series or when whole alliance trust and believed him? Also saying he is magnetic person you agreed with me. Naruto have either charismatic aura or empathic manipulation.

That's literal popularity and ability to bring out the goodness in others by definition.

He's not literally manipulating their emotions.

Naruto isn't manipulating anyone's emotions...

This is him simply showing them his feelings which changes them.

Example: Neji thought Naruto was a loser and that no one could change Destiny. Naruto defeated Neji which made him change how he saw the world.

This isn't Empathy Manipulation. That would have happened if Rock Lee beat him.

I look both pages and who has them and how they can it work. I think that can be added as a note.

People who try to kill him and/or hate him trust and believe in him without noticeable effort as Naruto scream at them how whatever they believe is bs and they go trying to kill him to Naruto, my bro literally.

@Mindovin

It's still not literally manipulating their emotions.

Otherwise every Shonen protagonist in history would have this ability.

So, some other things were suggested in the other thread.

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)
Powers and Abilities: Master Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery, Healing, Sealing, Extrasensory Perception, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Flight (Can also propel himself with Rasengan to maneuver in the air), Longevity (As an Uzumaki, he possesses an incredible life-force, granting him a longer lifespan than normal humans), Emotion Sensing (Can detect negative emotions with Kurama's chakra), Large Size (Type 3 with Bijuu Mode and Asura avatar), Telepathy (Can read the minds of targets by making contact with them and connecting his chakra to them), Limited Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken does damage by specifically attacking and damaging the cells of his targets), Homing Attacks, Limited / Selective Intangibility, Regenerationn (Possibly Mid-Low normally, as he has Hashirama's cells, Low-Mid with Kurama's chakra scaling from his teenage self), can breathe in space (?), can attack people that enter his mind

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager)
Powers and Abilities: Berserk Mode, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Large Size (Type 3 with Bijuu Mode and Asura avatar), Longevity (As a descendant of the Uzumaki clan, he possesses an extraordinary life-force, granting him a longer lifespan than others), Telepathy (Can read the minds of targets by making contact with them and connecting his chakra to them), Limited Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken does damage by specifically atacking and damaging the cells of his targets), can attack people that enter his mind

Those are the things I'm currently seeing that are supposed to be added. Note that I haven't read Omimi's latest post yet. We should give him the five basic elemental releases if they aren't there already. I don't think he should get empathic manipulation as well.

Toneri Ōtsutsuki
Powers and Abilities: Extrasensory Perception (Can sense changes in the Earth all the way from the Moon), Dream Manipulation (Entered Boruto's dream and talked to him, but this is likely not combat applicable), Spatial Manipulation (Smoothed away a space-time distortion), can breathe in space (?)

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki
Powers and Abilities: Extrasensory Perception, Teleportation

Madara Uchiha
Powers and Abilities: Paralysis with the Sharingan. Also, Type 1 immortality should be changed to Longevity.

Sasuke Uchiha
Powers and Abilities: Statistics Amplification with his cursed seal, Paralysis, Pain Manipulation, and Sleep Manipulation with Sharingan Genjutsu, Memory Reading (Can look through the memories of his targets to gain information).

I'm assuming Sleep Manipulation is for Rinnegan Sasuke. I'll also remove the Chain Manipulation based on some other thread.

Jiraiya
Powers and Abilities: Resistance to Illusion Creation

Itachi Uchiha
Powers and Abilities: Paralysis, Pain Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Perception Manipulation (Tsukuyomi can alter a target's sense of time drastically, along with all of their other senses. It can also destroy minds and induce mental / psychological damage and fatigue) with Sharingan Genjutsu

Not everything, but I don't have time. This is how we'll continue to summarize it. I want to edit the profiles by Friday or something.

I am not sure about Type 3 size.Kishi's wrote is inconsistent,sometimes they are only building sized but in the other hand we have a massive PS of Madara and Shinsuusenju.

We should add Intangible energy attacks for Toneri(the one that drained all Naruto's chakra and made a hole in the moon).

And we should note that Naruto can block Intangible attacks too,since he tried to stop that Toneri's attack.Wind manipulation for Toneri,he used it against Naruto.

As he grows more tails his intelligence decrease until he only try to destroy everthing in sight with animalistic instincts or something like that need to added Naruto(teenager)'s page as a weakness. Naruto only have wind release before receiving Six Paths Chakra.

Also, even Hagoromo don't have immortality how Madara can have that?

@Dzhindzholia

I added that because I saw it in the pages of some tailed beasts. Should we just mention in all of their pages that the exact size is portrayed inconsistently?

Oh yeah, the orb went through him without causing direct damage, right?

@Mindovin

Yeah, I know these.

The Type 1 immortality is supposed to be removed.

Counting war arc heights more accurate because we can't be sure as they only mentioned -except Shukaku- through people who didn't see them to much time because they are sealed. They see Kurama but how they judge his height when they trying to escape.

Yep,Intangible attacks for Toneri and Naruto.Bijuus size should be rated as inconsistent,we can just add that it varies from Type 2 to Type 3.Juubi is Type 3 and 4.

Back