• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

We need to be specific about this.

I don't want people to start making arguments like, "Naruto will just pass through attacks with his intangibility" or "Naruto will reach into X's chest with his intangibility and rip their heart out." Because these are not things he has demonstrated.

What's the context behind the whole intangibility spiel anyway?

Don't know what you mean by context, but check that video Omimi posted concerning Naruto reading Hinata's mind. You'll see how it happened. Toneri also did the same thing to Hinata in that scene, iirc. Only he placed the orb into her as opposed to Naruto removing it.

I can think of no other reason why Toneri has limited / selective intangibility aside from that scene.

Naruto's telepathy should be limited, since he doesn't do it on a regular basis and needs contact.

i think we can also say naruto can breath in space in any of Kurmas chakra modes. You can see this in the ending where Toneri was floating into space after absorbing too much Sun light and naruto flew to save him. Im pretty sure they were out of the moons atmosphere since Toneri was floating away in space. This is why i believe this applys to anyone in naruto verse with a chakra mode fused with sinjutsu

https://youtu.be/yh6cpQ3bR18

Also can i or someone else add energy absorbtion to Toneri profile since he was absorbing Narutos energy without chakra mode after getting defeated.

@Shrek

There's no need since it's the same situation for a lot of characters, and they don't get notes in their pages. Who even would mention Naruto using it in a non bloodlusted match? If they do, just mention that he doesn't resort to such tactics in character.

@Astral

I thought it was already there?

In Itachi Shinden: Book of Dark Night Itachi aged Izumi 80 years with Tsukuyomi in seconds. He show only happy memories to her but with this Itachi use lot of his chakra.

^^It was actually something even crazier than that. something like 0.00001 of a second iirc.

here I found this.

Itachi approached Izumi and placed her in an extremely powerful Tsukuyomi where she lived the entirety of her life in 0.000000001 billionths of a second.

I don't know about how credible is this translation but here Izumi's death from Itachi Shinden: Book of Dark Night.

Naruto should get Fear Inducement via Kurama as he made the shin clones shit themselves when they tried to stab him.

Do you guys remember what Naruto did when he was escaping with Hinata at the end of the movie? He propelled them with his Rasengan and was maneuvering, iirc. Some kind of pseudo flight?

"because of its value as a supplemental art, numerous more innovative techniques have been developed, including ones that can even alter the trajectory of the projectiles once they've be thrown. Expert users like Itachi Uchiha, can use such methods to accurately hit targets that are even located in their blind spots. Shurikenjutsu becomes a specialty for Itachi's brother, Sasuke, as well for Sasuke's daughter, Sarada."

@Shadow

Not sure if our page for homing attack takes into account techniques that are consciously controlled remotely to chase targets.

@Omimi

It just seems like the explosion from the jutsu, and we've not seen anything that suggests transmutation, so I don't think so.

Okay, so should we give Toneri dream manipulation for entering Boruto's dream and talking to him + spatial manipulation for smoothing away a spatial distortion?

Btw Kinshiki should have teleportation in his profile. He uses it in the Boruto anime, I think episode 15 the same one where Toneri appears.

We can do it gradually. But the thing is that, more things could still be mentioned. So, I don't want to start making changes now. And some things have not been agreed upon yet.

Anyhow, we'll summarize the changes gradually before applying them.

For things like Explosion Manipulation via paper bombs and explosive tags, anyone can add it to the relevant pages. Except the locked ones.

@Burn

Ok.

So what still needs to be talked about?

Astral projection, Dream manipulation, intangibility, teleportation, homing attacks, and...What else?

Also, would Naruto's shadow clones throwing shurike be considered Danmaku?

Dream Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for Toneri based on him entering Boruto's dream and talking to him + smoothing away a crack in space. Still need opinions on this.

Homing Attacks for Adult Naruto based on the Rasenshuriken gif above + Intangibility for the Hinata thing. Telepathy for both the teenage and adult versions of Naruto, and Naruto being able to attack people that enter his mind based on the scans / video above. I also want to change the Regenerationn description based on what Stein said in the Adult Naruto thread. Anyway, I'll handle Naruto's page myself.

Teleportation for Kinshiki.

For the danmaku thing, probably not.

I don't know about Astral Projection.

Back