• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

It is definetly acceptable for Juubi jin's via scaling from Madara,for Naruto and Toneri via feats.Kinshiki and Momoshiki maby,they are aliens that explore different planets(And we can scale them from Toneri since they are all Ootsutsuki).I dont know about Sasuke.

Resistance to matter manipulation on molecular lvl,since they are able to freely contact with TSBs and they destroy everything that contacts with them.

About the resistance to matter manipulation... dunno, I readed than people with six paths chakra and similar, Naruto and Sasuke via Hagoromo chakra or Hinata via Hamura chakra... I suppose, are able to touch them, so they have the ability for what we seen. But I can't find any official statement about this, no even databook say something about this.

Should Base Teen Naruto have skilled in martial arts since he was able to react before his team mates, successfully face Karui and Omoi and get away without being touched, meanwhile Sakura, who have a master in hand to hand combat in this wiki, get kicked and couldn't do anything? The Naruto who got a elbow is a clone.

And what about the same thing, skilled or superior, to SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya?
Tumblr ough7m45xw1urljpmo1 1280

weird that Naruto does not have that just because he used o fight like a brawler ever since he got sage jutsu Naruto has been a top level martial artist.

by the time of end Part 1 Naruto was already efficient in martial arts, maybe not sasuke level but decent at best

resistance to matter manipulation for only six path sage(RSM) user /TSB user

naruto,jubito,jj madara,hagoromo,kaguya,hamura and Toneri

TSB can be whatever user want if user want then it can be simple stick ,can have similar effect as black receiver,can be used as lighing rod,Power Nullification, matter manipulation etc

if i remember correctly six Paths chakra /senjutsu are only immune to Power Nullification of TSB

also Naruto didnt attack him

but if everyone think he should have then its fine

Naruto(teenager): Can throw invinsible punches. This is correct but somewhat lacking and misleading. With Frog Kata Naruto's close combat range increased and not even the Rinnegan can see this attack.

Naruto's keys says All previous abilities in base or All previous abilities after one-tail key and this is misleading because his Sage Mode and later forms greatly enhanced all of his abilities. Especially after receiving SPSC.

Inb4 it turns out that Sage mode Naruto punches come from other dimensions (even the Rinnengan can not see them).

Speaking of which what do people think about Sasuke being able to percieve(and possibly move) in stopped time. I am not saying he should get resistance to time stop yet since it has not been completely explained yet but still.

yeah, it doesn't look like it will get explained Tbj, best thing we can have is able to perceive timestop.

I dont know if he was not able to move. He moved his eye after all. However yeah we should wait for it to be animated first I think.

So I just reread chapter 6 of the Boruto manga and apparently Hinata fought Momoshiki and Kinshiki. She obviously lost but I wonder if that means she could use the Tenseigan or it could just be like the fight against Pain where she just gets rekt.

If we are considering giving Sasuke the ability to percieve time stop than there isnt anything wrong with Boruto seeing and hearing through other dimensions using Jogan. I mean there isnt anythng wrong with Sasuke being able to percieve frozen time imo because we clearly see time is stopped and only three people that know this

Back