• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

Also,what about immortality type 5(Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them) for Hagoromo.He remained as a spirit and was strong enough to amp Naruto and Sasuke to low5B,+ he almost revived them from death,after that he was able to revive(temporarily) every previous Kage to perform very strong summoning jutsu.

I think Hago's immortality is consistent.He even told Kakashi that he is going to see Obito.And there are feats that supports his type 5.

I added some other stuff to my post.

@Yung

Orochimaru used killing intent to scare them. It's similar to Kakashi not being able to do anything to him despite holding his Raikiri.

When did Sasuke induce fear with his Sharingan?

Remaining as a spirit after death Ôëá Existing unbounded by Life and Death as concepts

This is Type 7 Immortality + Non-Corporeality at most

@Burn

Is that not a fear inducement feat for Orochimaru? There are certainly characters with fear manipulation on their pages who have lesser feats.

Coercion Sharinga Can induce fear even if someone is aware that it is a genjutsu.

add this on both naruto

perfect jinjuriki are resistance to Genjutsu

and base naruto resist itachi Genjutsu and

resist Sleep Manipulation when itachi tried put him to sleep

imuune to Matter Manipulation ( molecular level ),and Power Nullification

and has Fear Manipulation and Yin-Yang Release@BFF

@Yung

It's due to the gulf in power between them, not actual fear inducement.

@Omimi

Scans? I don't know about the resistance to illusions because Yung already mentioned something about it.

Weren't the mass produced Shin afraid because of Kurama's appearance?

@Burn

The killing intent in his eyes forced both of them to see images of themselves dying, to the point where they are both unable to move (Something that never happened to either of them before or since). That has to count for something....

Edit: If it was really because of the difference in strength then we would have seen this with Itachi and Sasuke in part 1 along with any other villian that was overwhelmingly more powerful than Sasuke and Sakura.

@Yung

I'm pretty sure it's due to the difference in strength, because it would have been useful in many other situations for Orochimaru. A comparable character should not be affected in that manner simply due to him exerting killing intent.

i can prove boruto being able to see and hear into other dimensions. Its not filler at all its in the nue arc at end of the last battle. Also imo it did look like Sasuke was afraid a little when he saw kurma inside of Naruto. I just realized but this doesnt give naruto directly fear inducement but kurma actually. Kurama should also be the one with fear inducement because he was able to project his cage inside of Sasukes mind when sasuke saw his chakra leaking out of Naruto.

https://youtu.be/_i2OGt4LLu4 watch the ending where boruto sees and hears into another dimension without looking throught the portal yet

perfect jinjuriki are resistant to genjutsu

Y4bEyDT

base naruto resist itachi Genjutsu and

resist Sleep Manipulation

Itachi had to strengthen his genjutsu so Naruto wouldn't break out of it.

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-259?id=377394

1.all sage mode user should have Enhanced senses

2. naruto should have Resistance to Status Effect Inducement and paralysing (Resist kaguya Status Effect Inducement and can Resist Effect of wood Release and Demonic Statue Chains and Black Receiver)

3.naruto should have Resistance to seal cuz Naruto,underthe Nine-Tails' influence, destroys the necklace and able to easily break the seal by entering his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/First_Hokage%27s_Necklace

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/String_Light_Formatio

4.naruto/all jinjuriki should have Forcefield Creation via Version 1 cloak

5.naruto should have Clairvoyance cuz of this ?

6.Stealth Mastery for many ninja

7.also this ( When facing an opponent that can drain chakra, this can prove to be fatal to the opponent if they absorbed too much chakra and will be turned to stone) should be added in naruto and Jiraiya page

8. naruto has Resistance to absorption(Resist kaguya and momo chakra/power absorption

momo attempts to extract Kurama from Naruto's body but naruto Resist it )

added scans @BFF

@Burn

You can say the same thing about most genjutsu type abilities throughout the series. Maybe we can list that it has only been shown to work against massively weaker opponents, but to dismiss it entirely isn't something we would do to any other character. It even has a place on the Naruto wiki right here.

Pretty sure a lot of characters have Accelerated Development lol just realized. Boruto is able to learn rasengan in one go even being able to add chakra form and nature chakra to it by training faster than Naruto did when he created his first perfect rasengan and RS. He also deserves based on the fact that Boruto has been shown gain experience through battle over his commrades and get stronger even being stated by Kakashi to have the level of a chunin compared to other of his class. Sarada also deserves it because she was able to use genjutsu in her first tome sharingan before sasuke an obito were ever shown too. Kakashi as a kid deserves this because of his feats and shouldnt really bee argued so does Itachi. Boruto and Sarada maybe should be listed to have reactive power level instead

@Astral

That's not Accelerated Development. That's just him being a genius.

Naruto has Acceleraeted Development due to abusing his clones to master the Rasenshuriken at an accelerated rate.

@Shadow

I'm still doubting Fear Inducement.

Naruto is so above literally everyone else in he series that he and Kurama should have no problem scaring the crap out of a kid.

im pretty sure it would off worked with your average shinobi that isn't some S rank criminal , also many times during the show peeps keep calling Kurama's chakra pure darkness/hatred

All rinnegan users should have low-mid healing/regen via the naraka path

Clearly they wouldn't have mid unless they utilized multiple paths like Nagato, or else they'd be dead.

Zabuza and Orochimaru use Killing Intent but it's not useful in versus because power difference need to big and used person need to afraid otherwise every person used this. Confidence, good counter.

Naruto-1565055

@Yung

The thing is that genjutsu is an actual technique. What Orochimaru did just seems to me like the standard norm in fiction. I mean the one where much powerful characters scare the shit out of much weaker characters. Like Nanao from Bleach becoming paralysed in fear and frothing at the mouth after looking at Yamamoto iirc, and Natsu from Fairy Tail who's normally brash and confident becoming intimidated by Gildarts, despite engaging him in a brawl prior.

It just doesn't feel like legitimate fear inducement to me. But if others agree with it, it's fine.

@Omimi

Thanks.

@UMR

And via preta path.

Perfect Jinchuriki's have resistance to a simple sharingan genjutsu.We still dont know if they can counter Tsukuyomi.

Fear inducement via sharingan is OK,it is some type of genjutsu but Naruto's fear inducement via Kurama is questionable.

Resistance to matter manipulation on molecular lvl is OK too,since he can freely contact with TSBs.

I agree with Reppuzan about Accelerated development,it is not useful in combat.

Oh yeah, what do you guys think about Omimi's post? I can't look at them now, but:

Enhanced Senses for senjutsu users is fine to me.

It just seems like Naruto became strong enough to break out of it. Also, doesn't Hashirama's necklace act more like chakra suppression? I don't agree with the resistance to sealing.

Stealth Mastery for shinobi is good. This is something that normal users can add to the unlocked profiles themselves. Like Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags. Just link this thread in the summary.

We could add it as Indirect Petrification (Absorbing excess natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will subsequently result in the target getting turned to stone).

yup that's what I've been saying everyone worth their salt can actually use Genjutsu, it's taught by the academy, some Ninja choose just not use it, with that being said, their Genjutsu isn't anywhere near stuff like Sharingan and S rank Genjutsu users

@Shadow

But Naruto never uses genjutsu and explicitly failed at using it in school.

like i said, some peeps just choose not to use or are just bad at it, but is something most shinobi have

"Despite its usefulness, 'genjutsu' is rarely employed, most shinobi preferring the real, tangible effects of ninjutsu and taijutsu over the imagined effects of 'genjutsu'."

Basic Genjutsu anyway is rarely used as any shinobi worth their salt can free themselves easily.

Back