• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

Naruto hasn't inflicted enough damage to Madara or Kaguya. Though he did cause Kaguya to turn into a giant chakra monster which took her a bit to reform.

Damage3245 said:
Kabuto didn't say that the Regenerationn was slower than usual; he just said it would take time to regenerate the damage indicating the amount of damage was significant.
Nowhere else in the manga did Naruto cause an Edo Tensei Zombie's Regenerationn to be slowed down.
He directly states that it is because of naruto's power.

Which I have explained: " I dont think there is any other edo that naruto straight up attacked apart from raikage and madara who shrugged off his attacks meaning regen was minimal or not needed. " " Madara we never saw what happened with him and Kaguya straight up tanked his attacks. "

He literally cut Madara in half with a rasenshuriken did he not?. They also stated they can't kill Kaguya hence the entire purpose of the seal and her regen is worst then edo.

> He directly states that it is because of naruto's power.

As in Naruto's destructive power, because he caused significant damage.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He literally cut Madara in half with a rasenshuriken did he not?. They also stated they can't kill Kaguya hence the entire purpose of the seal and her regen is worst then edo.
He cut Madara with his Rasenshuriken, then madara absorbs the Shinju Tree. And Kaguya was just too powerful for them to take out, so they had to seal her.

Damage3245 said:
> He directly states that it is because of naruto's power.
As in Naruto's destructive power, because he caused significant damage.
which makes no sens as they have instantly recovered from worse.

Her strength doesn't mean anything here Itachi, all these points go against mid-high to low godly negation. When he cut Madara in half he was able to regenerate, Kaguya got blown up and was able to regenerate.

Muu not being able to regen is likely an inconsistency, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what traits rasenshuriken would have that gives it low-godly negation.

Her strength doesn't mean anything here Itachi, all these points go against mid-high to low godly negation. When he cut Madara in half he was able to regenerate, Kaguya got blown up and was able to regenerate.
Muu not being able to regen is likely an inconsistency, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what traits rasenshuriken would have that gives it low-godly negation.
Ok when did she get blown up and have to regen, I need some evidence right now. When was madara cut in half too please.

Naruto used Planetary Rasengan on Muu not rasenshurikan. No they don't, Madara absorbed the shinju tree after naruto hit him with a Rasenshurikan, and they had to seal Kaguya because they didn't have the power to kill her.

@Rocker
Wasn't he cut in half along with the god tree by the lava rasenshuriken? and my bad on Kaguya I misremembered. She was destabilizing not blown up.
Not that I recall no. He was simply blown away to another part of the tree.

Aernasilver said:
So if Naruto only showed being able to slow down regen with Planetary Rasengan, why are you applying it to all his attacks?
Because Kabuto did not refer to the planetary rasengan only.

Sir Silent orchestra said:
Why teenage Naruto have better hax?

delta's is technology

And?
adult Naruto does not even have TSBs, that already makes teenage naruto more haxxed.

thus it operates differently for example power nullification does nto automatically work on technology.

Kabuto never actually stated that the regen was slowed down.

Damage3245 said:
Kabuto never actually stated that the regen was slowed down.
He said that due to naruto power it would take a while for the renegeration to come into effect, in other words... lets take this slow. It has been slowed down.

Have we now reached to point for naruto revisions where specific words need to be used?

Even if he does have it, it would only apply to Planetary Rasengan since that was the last move he got hit by. IIRC Naruto never does it again with any other move.

adult Naruto does not even have TSBs

So does with teen naruto when he hit muu with rasengan!

thus it operates differently for example power nullification does nto automatically work on technology.

Take a look at this! Her Regenerationn Nullification beam which work on celular level was stated to be effecive against kawaki too, pretty sure kawaki has the same ninja technology as delta.

Aernasilver said:
Even if he does have it, it would only apply to Planetary Rasengan since that was the last move he got hit by. IIRC Naruto never does it again with any other move.
Does that really matter? The point is that he has it. A lot of abilities by a lot of characters on this site are only used once.

Yes it does. The OP is applying it to all of Naruto's attack which is not true at all. It only happened because of Planetary Rasengan so only that attack would get it.

He said that due to naruto power it would take a while for the renegeration to come into effect, in other words... lets take this slow. It has been slowed down.

Have we now reached to point for naruto revisions where specific words need to be used?

That implies nothing special about Naruto. Anyone with enough power could cause enough damage so that the Regenerationn takes time.

The Regenerationn for Edo Tensei isn't instant.

You need more evidence to prove that Naruto can actually negate Regenerationn.

So does with teen naruto when he hit muu with rasengan!

Take a look at this! Her Regenerationn Nullification beam which work on celular level was stated to be effecive against kawaki too, pretty sure kawaki has the same ninja technology as delta.
I literally do not get your first point, my point is teen naruto is already more haxxed than adult.

Yeah her eyes is also technology, go figure.

Aernasilver said:
Yes it does. The OP is applying it to all of Naruto's attack which is not true at all. It only happened because of Planetary Rasengan so only that attack would get it.
Are you reading what I said at all?

"Look ldm if it is only planetary rasengan, my point is that he has it."

Rocker1189 said:
I literally do not get your first point, my point is teen naruto is already more haxxed than adult.

Yeah her eyes is also technology, go figure.
And? her eye beam work on cellular level, cellular/cell or that's mean any ability that can nullifies biological regenerative power will work on her too, so there is no striking difference that makes her special xD

Wrath Of Itachi said:
We see Muu hit by Madaras meteor and instantly regenerate, but when he was hit by naruto's Planetary Rasengan it took him time to recover.
It took him time to recover in both circumstances. Regenerationn isn't instantaneous.

Wait! whats your point again? both doesn't have TSBs at that time, so what's the difference?

Damage3245 said:
It took him time to recover in both circumstances. Regenerationn isn't instantaneous.
??? there is nothing that shows it took them a while to regen after the meteor, unless you are saying that because the scene focussed on the destruction of the battlefield it took them a while to regen?

Yin―Yang Release also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu

Does Yin―Yang Release have power null or regen null? it can work on edo too, I was pretty sure at that time naruto can use Yang Release, that's prob explained why muu need time to regenerate!

Not to mention it took muu an entire chapter to show up healed, while it took madara and muu a couple of pages tto regen from the meteor.

I literally do not get your first point, my point is teen naruto is already more haxxed than adult. Wait! whats your point again? both doesn't have TSBs at that time, so what's the difference?
You know what since you are not getting me I am just not going to bother.

Back