• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of profile accuracy it matters yes. And you could argue an out of character DK or SD creates a High 4-C realm on top of the battlefield as a win con I guess.

I don't quite understand the logic.
They created said realms, we entered said realms and see star/moon/planet etc...the general assumption that the whatever is in that dimension is created.
unless they just created the space and dragged the sum out of the universe and placed it there.
The didn't just create whatever is in the dimension, they created the whole dimensional including whatever in it.

No, nobody argues "are we sure this thing that's referred to as an alternate dimension is actually the whole dimension". Nobody. This is a one-time nitpick argument on the notion of extreme scrutiny. It does not, nor will it ever, hold validity.
I think you misread my argument, but it doesn't matter now.

Have all the changes been applied?

Also, I'm not as familiar with NNT so I can't do this, but Chaos needs to have categories added to him, since he doesn't have any. I think a good start would be Tier 4 and all his abilities as categories, along with the Nanatsu no Taizai category. Aside from that, I'm not sure.

I realized that Chaos and Arthur need to have resistance to life manipulation and death manipulation via transcending the concept of death and life

Does anyone disagree with that?
Honestly it works fine with both immortality Type 5 and resistance. Now Merlin said, it is a being who transcend Life and death itself (quite different from transcending life and Death), this should already hint that she is referring to life and Death as an idea

Honestly it works fine with both immortality Type 5 and resistance. Now Merlin said, it is a being who transcend Life and death itself (quite different from transcending life and Death), this should already hint that she is referring to life and Death as an idea
Yeah makes sense

I think that True Magic form Meliodas should scale to Arthur and Chaos thought.

Or at least get a Likely High 4-C rating

I disagree, based on everything, it is obvious nothing in the verse right now scales to Chaos
Well, if I recall correctly, high 4-C is large star level and cath has had a fraction of chaos. He had enough to completely transcend life an death and create pocket realms. Just him alone having a fraction of chaos should put him higher than island level. Im Pretty sure that meliodas rage feat and mael feat alone was island level. To top that, the goddess realm was described to have countless islands in it so that automatically debunks that. The author confirmed that true magic form meliodas was relative to full power chaos thought

Have some problem about chaos profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back