• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Pocket reality Manipulation (created purgatory which has a different flow of time)
Resistance to Time manipulation (Cath broke out of Merlin time spell)

Arthur kinda is unaffected by Narutoverse currently, as he has Abstract Existence type 1 now
Wow. Even nanatsu no taizan >>>naruto verse.
I mean, take a look at Soul King from Bleach, he os a ghost and as he can regenerate he has Mid-Godly, as he already has Low Godly
They are from different franchise besides, I said wtf as meliodas isn't even large country level in this wiki talk more of high 4-C.

Why would Arthur have Abstract Existence Type 1?

Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

Isn't Arthur more or less just Chaos's Host?

Why would Arthur have Abstract Existence Type 1?

Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

I am not sure if AE should scale to Arthur

Yeah, I mean, more like a fusion, similar to Namekian's assimilation, as when Piccolo fused with Kami, I know it's a different verse, but I find It pretty similar, the same as Chaos being a living Will Aka AE type 1 as Infinity Zamasu

Yeah, I mean, more like a fusión, similar to Namekian's assimilation, as when Piccolo fused with Kami, I know it's a different verse, but I find It pretty similar, the same as Chaos being a living Will Aka AE type 1 as Infinity Zamasu
And does having an AE Type 1 using a body as a host or vessel make the body an AE Type 1 as well?

And does having an AE Type 1 using a body as a host or vessel make the body an AE Type 1 as well?
Well No, I mean, it's more like a fusion/assimilation, Chaos'd body and Arthur's are linked so It should be, no?

Or at least getting a Likely/possible AE type 1 should be fine thought.

d49ef5b559385ff74f29017a3d79f857.jpg

''chaos is within you''
''chaos has choosen and willed to coexist within arthur, this is the proof that Arthur is the truly king of Chaos''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back