• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Nanatsu additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The profile is lacking Self Sustenance, as the profiles already shows that Chaos survives in the vacuum of space
0337-011.png

And he should have Abstract Existence type 1, as he is stated to be just a Will and having no physical form
download.png

How is that AE type 1?

The rest is fine
Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.
Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form,

That would just be Non-Corporeal, not AE, IIRC
Zamasu gets it, and they're literally the exact same, both exist solely as a will according to their justifications.

Though I disagree with either of them having it, but if one gets it, they both should.

Zamasu gets it, and they're literally the exact same, both exist solely as a will according to their justifications.

Though I disagree with either of them having it, but if one gets it, they both should.
Then we should remove it from Zamasu. Two wrongs don't make a right.

"Wrong" is subjective, apparently the several high ranking staff members didn't seem to think it was "wrong" when they gave it to Infinite Zamasu

To quote AKM Sama in the thread where it was accepted;
Anyway, as far as this thread is concerned. I'll try to summarize the scenario from both perspectives here:

After Zamasu's body was destroyed by Trunks, he started becoming the universe (here's the video). As far as the anime goes, we were never told if this was Zamasu's spirit, soul or whatever. It was just called Zamasu. However, in the timeline presented on Toei's website, which is translated by Herms (who is considered to be the most credible source of anything related to DB translations), it is called Zamasu's will.

As far as the argument in favor goes, we have no reason to discredit information on Toei's website as long as it doesn't contradict the source material, because they are literally the WOG in this scenario. It is an additional piece of information from WoG which does not contradict any stated information about Infinite Zamasu.

And Zamasu existing as his will seems to qualify for Abstract Existence if we are only going by the current definition on the page.
There you have it, existing as will qualifies for AE by the current standards

So at the very least, Chaos should have a "possibly Abstract Existence Type 1" for the exact same reason that Zamasu was given it, and honestly, there's more of an argument supporting Chaos than there is Zamasu, given that the latter has antifeats and the former doesn't iirc.

Things such as thoughts and emotions do qualify for ae type 1 in zamasu's case infinte zamasu is the remains of his will but I think the chaos situation lacks a bit of context but I am not here to argue about that since I stopped reading seven deadly Sins after demon king lost once

Why possibly?
I think possibly is a good compromise considering Zamasu has a possibly for it and they both have the exact same statement virtually.

AE is also pretty high tier, especially Type 1, so given that there isn't much evidence to support this aside from the one statement, possibly makes the most sense to me.

I think possibly is a good compromise considering Zamasu has a possibly for it and they both have the exact same statement virtually.
Zamasu case is weird, according to staff, it was contradictory to the series, but there is no anti feat here

Seems mostly fine to me.

AE Type 1 is so vague and interchangeable with Non-Physical Existence at this point that I'm fine with it.

I don't even think possibly is needed here. Abstractions can just be ideas and thought-forms or processes in general.

Seems mostly fine to me.

AE Type 1 is so vague and interchangeable with Non-Physical Existence at this point that I'm fine with it.

I don't even think possibly is needed here. Abstractions can just be ideas and thought-forms or processes in general.
Thanks, so, most (if not all users, which includes Staff) agreed, can I apply this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back