• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d49ef5b559385ff74f29017a3d79f857.jpg

''chaos is within you''
''chaos has choosen and willed to coexist within arthur, this is the proof that Arthur is the truly king of Chaos''
Yes, we should remove profile Hawk’s Mother. Because she is Chaos too.

I mean, both beings, Arthur's and Chaos's.
"Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars."

Arthur has a physical form, Chaos does not.

Until Arthur has shown himself being able to exist as a formless entity via complete destruction of his physical body and capable of creating physical manifestation then no.

Arthur has a physical form, Chaos does not.

Until Arthur has shown himself being able to exist as a formless entity via complete destruction of his physical body and capable of creating physical manifestation then no.
Ah I see, thanks for the confirmation, I was just a little bit confused as if Arthur as being linked/fused with Chaos should also get AE

What I mean is that Meliodas's Power should be comparable somehow to a fraction of Cath's/Chaos power
I don't think this can be used in scaling.
Well No, I mean, it's more like a fusion/assimilation, Chaos'd body and Arthur's are linked so It should be, no?

Or at least getting a Likely/possible AE type 1 should be fine thought.
Authur shouldn't have AE on his profile at all.
This scan proves my suspicion. AE for Arthur should either to changed to possibly or be removed
Removed.
So the scan proves Arthur's AE type 1?
It disproves it

Not sure, it would have changed anything. Honestly, his true Powe was displayed rather inconsistently. It couldn't even bypass Merlin spell on Elizabeth curse
True Magic form Meliodas VS Cath/Chaos, it would have been an incredible fight to watch tbh

Well, now giving that Chaos is AE type1, besides the resistance against Life & Death manip that he has (thanks to Merlín statement) which more Hax won 't work but thanks to his AE type1??

Up coming abilities for discussion
Pocket reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which via wank is infinite and has a different flow of time)
Resistance to time manipulation (Cath broke out of Merlin time stop ability)
I don't know if creation of a dimension with a different flow of time can also grant time manipulation

Hawk Mama is the vessel/prison Chaos was sealed in by the SD and DK right?

If so, would the Key Names be:

Hawk Mama (Sealed) | Chaos (Unsealed)

?
Honestly, I don't like Sealed and Unsealed, we know Chaos was never Sealed or rather, the DK and SP couldn't truly affect it. It should just be Mama hawk | Chaos

The different flow of time wouldn't be a technique, or a an ability that the character posses, only a sideffect. I'm starting to think that, by this rule, everyone with pocket reality manip should also have limited time manipulation, all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back