• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing your argument's validity purely on how many questions you ask is a yikes. Nothing you said here is good enough as proof. Needing a portal means nothing, and it being a "world" only proves that the most I'd be fine with is 5-B.
Answer the 4 questions if you want to assume that the sun and the dimension is natural.

Simple, no? Isn't it "much less vague"?

Answer the 4 questions if you want to assume that the sun and the dimension is natural.

Simple, no? Isn't it "much less vague"?
I'm not even sure how much is explained in the story to begin with. Not only that, but it doesn't change what I'm saying to begin with. If we don't know the full size of the Realm, why are we assuming the highest for it?

Because the sun is part of space/world/dimension

The realm is the space/world/dimension

Now it is to know why there is an empty parallel dimension with a sun naturally in the world of NNT

Because the sun is part of space/world/dimension

The realm is the space/world/dimension

Now it is to know why there is an empty parallel dimension with a sun naturally in the world of NNT
Why are you asking a question when you couldn't even answer mine? How do we know that was created? That's what you need to prove, since that's what this rating all hinges on.

I'm not even sure how much is explained in the story to begin with. Not only that, but it doesn't change what I'm saying to begin with. If we don't know the full size of the Realm, why are we assuming the highest for it?
What is your agurment, is it the size of their dimension, or the fact that you are saying space isn't part of a dimension

What is your agurment, is it the size of their dimension, or the fact that you are saying space isn't part of a dimension
It's both. Since we don't know the size of the Realm, we can't assume stuff like the sun and star are a part of it. We have a statement of it being a world as the best thing, so the best I can agree on is 5-B.

It's both. Since we don't know the size of the Realm, we can't assume stuff like the sun and star are a part of it. We have a statement of it being a world as the best thing, so the best I can agree on is 5-B.
World can also mean solar system or universe and we also don't know the size of kaguya's dimensions lol. And she's rated high-4C.

World can also mean solar system or universe and we also don't know the size of kaguya's dimensions lol. And she's rated high-4C.
Oh I disagree with Kaguya's rating too.

Also, based on what I've seen in the thread, it seems to be well-established that world often means planet in NNT

Do we know the size of any dimension, most dimension size are determined by the celestial bodies within them so i don't see how this is an agurment, I just gave another realm where space and time is wrapped.

Do we know the size of any dimension, most dimension size are determined by the celestial bodies within them so i don't see how this is an agurment, I just gave another realm where space and time is wrapped.
He's arguing about the size of the Demon Realm, not the parallel dimension

If there's a statement of the Demon Realm being the entire parallel dimension, then sure

Oh I disagree with Kaguya's rating too.

Also, based on what I've seen in the thread, it seems to be well-established that world often means planet in NNT
World often means universe in misfit of the demon king academy yet it can also mean planet lol.

He's arguing about the size of the Demon Realm, not the parallel dimension

If there's a statement of the Demon Realm being the entire parallel dimension, then sure
I don't see why there need to be a statement when it is clear, I have also given Purgatory as an example.

DKis stated to create the demon realm which contains planet and moons and since it has a source of light it's believed to have a star.
And it's illogical for a creation like this not to have a source of light.

Dragongamer can I see your scan it's stated he didn't create the star in his dimension/realm.

Also, since I'm not the most familiar with the verse and I'm just going off of what's being said here, I've got a question: Do we know how far these Realms go? Are we sure that the light sources, for example, are outside the scope of the Realms and have simply always been there? Do we know for a fact that they created those?

If we don't know this, I don't agree with High 4-C creation, as that would only work under the assumption that they did in fact create the light sources in their Realms.
Bruh this is literally the "are we sure they're inside the realms" argument again. This is a redundant, bad argument unless you want to argue dimensional travel SUNLIGHT.

I realized It is not possible to discuss. If I say thing X, he will answer with Y, and for me to answer the Y argument I have to use the X argument. It's a cycle. Now I can only wait or reinforce my argument if something new comes up
So, that's enough reason for you to say "screw it" and try insults instead, apparently?

the way i see it.. the lady of the lake was clear... both DK/SD created their own dimensions so w.e is in them are included .. this shouldnt even be a debate... now as for size... not sure that was stated but does it matter? doubt it

the way i see it.. the lady of the lake was clear... both DK/SD created their own dimensions so w.e is in them are included .. this shouldnt even be a debate... now as for size... not sure that was stated but does it matter? doubt it
The size we know the realms contain a planet moons and stars/star. Anyways still high-4c.

My main question is that we see all this but we don't know how much of it is the Realm itself, so: How far does the realm go?

If we see something in a realm, we assume it's in the realm till reason to believe otherwise. Because genuinely why wouldn't we? "Ah yes we are in another dimension. See that star over there? Are you sure that's actually part of the dimension we're in?" what logic is there to that? Are we assuming a dimension that's just not actually separate from anything around it? You need a portal to get there, if i'm remembering correctly. It's clearly sealed off. Anything we see in there we should 100% assume to be in there unless there's genuine reason to believe it isn't or to question it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back