• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DKis stated to create the demon realm which contains planet and moons and since it has a source of light it's believed to have a star.
And it's illogical for a creation like this not to have a source of light.

Dragongamer can I see your scan it's stated he didn't create the star in his dimension/realm.

If we see something in a realm, we assume it's in the realm till reason to believe otherwise. Because genuinely why wouldn't we? "Ah yes we are in another dimension. See that star over there? Are you sure that's actually part of the dimension we're in?"
And that's his problem. We know the star is in the Dimension but we don't know if what is called the Demon Realm actually reaches said star.

Now, if there's a statement about the realm being the entire Dimension (or at least big enough to reach an encompass that star) please post the scan so we can finish with the CRT

If we see something in a realm, we assume it's in the realm till reason to believe otherwise. Because genuinely why wouldn't we? "Ah yes we are in another dimension. See that star over there? Are you sure that's actually part of the dimension we're in?" what logic is there to that? Are we assuming a dimension that's just not actually separate from anything around it? You need a portal to get there, if i'm remembering correctly. It's clearly sealed off. Anything we see in there we should 100% assume to be in there unless there's genuine reason to believe it isn't or to question it at all.
you pretty much ended this tbh

Think of it like a big circle and a smaller circle within it. The big circle is the dimension, while the smaller circle is the Realm.
You are the one describing this way, It has never been described like this, it has never shown that there is a difference between the dimension or realm, you are the one adding up, the realm has always been referred as the dimension

You are the one describing this way, It has never been described like this, it has never shown that there is a difference between the dimension or realm, you are the one adding up, the realm has always been referred as the dimension
Since when has a realm been referred to as the entire dimension.

And that's his problem. We know the star is in the Dimension but we don't know if what is called the Demon Realm actually reaches said star.

Now, if there's a statement about the realm being the entire Dimension (or at least big enough to reach an encompass that star) please post the scan so we can finish with the CRT
You are trying to the say that realm isn't the Dimension, this isn't how the show treats it

WHAT? What??? Are you questioning whether or not the demon realm is the entire alternate dimension?

WHY WOULDN'T IT BE? Why wouldn't we just assume that? We are in the demon realm, we SEE THE STAR, what's the problem?

WHAT? What??? Are you questioning whether or not the demon realm is the entire alternate dimension?

WHY WOULDN'T IT BE? Why wouldn't we just assume that? We are in the demon realm, we SEE THE STAR, what's the problem?
"Why wouldn't it be" really doesn't answer it.

"Why wouldn't it be" really doesn't answer it.
Yes, yes it does. You need to give me a reason as to why the Demon Realm, referred to as an alternate dimension which visually contains a star or proof of a star isn't the dimension. It's not on me to disprove a notion that isn't proven and is based on nothing.

Since when has a realm been referred to as the entire dimension.
Every time characters move between dimension, it is either between the living world, Purgatory, Demon realm, Celestial realm, Afterlife. This are the realms in the series. The dimension is called the demon realm, celestial realm etc,

DKis stated to create the demon realm which contains planet and moons and since it has a source of light it's believed to have a star.
And it's illogical for a creation like this not to have a source of light.

Dragongamer can I see your scan it's stated he didn't create the star in his dimension/realm.
Dragongamer and eplison can I see your scans please.

This is hilarous lol
Basically DragonGaner still need to answer these 4 questions and not simply say "The sun is not part of the dimension because yes":
  • Okay, now, why would there be different spaces than the real one with a sun?
  • Why is an alternate dimension with a sun a natural thing in the world of NNT?
  • How did DL and SD find these dimensions?
  • How are these worlds natural if they are never explained as being natural?
Seriously, Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous.

This is hilarous lol
Basically DragonGaner still need to answer these 4 questions and not simply say "The sun is not part of the dimension because yes":

Seriously, Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous.
I've already said it's too uncertain to make such a claim, but of course you'll try to boil it down to "just because yes" to make my argument appear weaker than it actually is.
I literally did this, I showed that the realm is referred to as alternative space
Can I see this again? I might have missed it.
Yes, yes it does. You need to give me a reason as to why the Demon Realm, referred to as an alternate dimension which visually contains a star or proof of a star isn't the dimension. It's not on me to disprove a notion that isn't proven and is based on nothing.
When is it referred to as the entire dimension? The burden of proof is on you to prove that, instead of trying to shift it onto me.

Ah yes, the demon realm is referred to as an alternate dimension. The obvious solution is that it's only a portion of a dimension that contains a star.

The burden of proof is on you. It's not on me to prove that something that's referred to as an alternate dimension is actually the entire alternate dimension. Occam's Razor.

When is it referred to as the entire dimension? The burden of proof is on you to prove that, instead of trying to shift it onto me.
Every time characters move between dimension, it is either between the living world, Purgatory, Demon realm, Celestial realm, Afterlife. This are the realms in the series. The dimension is called the demon realm, celestial realm etc,

I've already said it's too uncertain to make such a claim, but of course you'll try to boil it down to "just because yes" to make my argument appear weaker than it actually is.

Can I see this again? I might have missed it.

At this point this is becoming funny, you are trying to bring your own headcanon to what was shown in the show

It's not even something you need to read the manga for, as it really can be a general question for any verse that has this kind of feat.

But, at this point, I'd say it's not worth going any further. Y'all can have your upgrade.

It's not even something you need to read the manga for, as it really can be a general question for any verse that has this kind of feat.

But, at this point, I'd say it's not worth going any further. Y'all can have your upgrade.
I posted back that I was no longer interested in the ratings, I just wanted to see where your agurment would lead to

I posted back that I was no longer interested in the ratings, I just wanted to see where your agurment would lead to
Well the thing is, I've just lost interest in arguing this as this continued. That's why I'm saying this, and since no one else seems to disagree, the upgrade's basically guaranteed now.

I also believe we dropped enough evidence but you just didn't want to accept or just ignored them
No, not really. My viewpoint didn't change at all, I just don't feel like discussing this anymore when I'm gonna get bogged down by the same thing over and over again.

No, nobody argues "are we sure this thing that's referred to as an alternate dimension is actually the whole dimension". Nobody. This is a one-time nitpick argument on the notion of extreme scrutiny. It does not, nor will it ever, hold validity.

I honestly dont understand the point in this when they dont even scale to it

I mean go ahead with this I honestly dont care but its like....would it even matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back