• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And? explain why because:

First: Ass Girl one punch through Sariel Defence with her weak punch(no combo star)

Two: Tarmiel is kinda like luffy aka its hard to damage him with pysical punch but dude being split into two by just one of sealed Galand attack.

Its one of his special power from the Supreme deity, probably should be noted that he have elastic body that hard to be damaged with regular punch, but no upgrade in Tier for him.

I actually didn't notice that before

Tarmiel and Sariel should definitely scale to Derieri since they were portrayed as superior to her with Tarmiel tanking her star hit combo and even take on both her and Galan at the same time, he was also casually throwing Derieri around

Sariel was able to easily obliterate Derier's arm with his magic, he was damaged by Galan though so that may mean he is glass canon compare to his magical power

The OP is making sense

Monspiete should be 6-C too. Reudiciel at least 6-C and so should zeldris, zeldris should be that tier for being slightly weaker than estarossa. Zel PL is 61k, estarossa is 60k, but only he is at least 6-C. Monspiete scales to derrière because they are shown petty much equal to each other. Tarmiel should be 6-C, sariel too, he completely destroyed her arm, it was shown you can get through his tornado but with force, derrière did, but paid the price. Maybe 6-C with tornado? Should probably have at least high 7-A durability, 6-C with Tornado? Regardless of what tarmiel power is, he was indeed getting hurt, it simply wasn't enough to take him out, as he regen pretty well.

ZERO7772 said:
I actually didn't notice that before
Tarmiel and Sariel should definitely scale to Derieri since they were portrayed as superior to her with Tarmiel tanking her star hit combo and even take on both her and Galan at the same time, he was also casually throwing Derieri around

Sariel was able to easily obliterate Derier's arm with his magic, he was damaged by Galan though so that may mean he is glass canon compare to his magical power

The OP is making sense
Tamriel feat directly contradict with him being portrayed as superior to Derieri, like come on Galand overpowered his super charged spirit ball attack and i don't remember him to do any damage to Ass Girl, he just a nuisance to her.

This is also bloody strange since he was overpowered by Tamriel spirit ball attack who in return was overpowered by Galand...honestly just leave them alone until we have further feats.

I know this is months old, but it's pretty important.

Scans should be provided to back up your claims.

I can't provide scans however, so here's the chapter - It's also the next one.

Firstly, Tarmiel was totally wrecked by each punch of Derieri, his body being totally bent out of shape, and then he was cut in two by Galand. We also never see him fight both at the same time, just Derieri and Galand heading towards him, and in the second part of the fight we see him blast away galand, and hit Derieri while they fight him one at the time. Galand even manages to briefly hold his attack, and Derieri is barely hurt by his blast. Monspeet blast through him with a casual darkness ball.

For Overpowering Galand with a blast, and punching him away, he should be Large Mountain Level.

The Other guy managed to fight Monspeet and easily blitzed Fraudrin and cut up his Giant Form Hand, so i agree with his upgrade. His tornado attack also actually hurts Derieri, though she does stab into his face with her bone. He's also able to split Monspeet in two. He was also only hurt a little by Galand's Critical Over Blast, as shown when he only had to regenerate his eye later.

Both have a good feat in this chapter, they assisted Elizabeth in taking down the Indura forms of Monspeet and Derieri, though Elizabeth is doing the brunt of it.

Edit: Actually, this keeps them the same.

The only good feat Sariel have is when his tornado(which can be use as offensive and defensive) manage to hurt ass girls..even then he still being overpower by Tarmiel spirit ball attack.

And no, that's not a good feat since power level is not linear in NNT cause a guy with 40K PL is fodder to a guy with 50K PL and if both of them can gave at least 80K power level to Elizabeth then thats already a significant power boost to her own.

Which i mentioned.

You are right, it's not a "good feat", but it's a feat none the less.

Primaris Brian said:
The only good feat Sariel have is when his tornado(which can be use as offensive and defensive) manage to hurt ass girls..even then he still being overpower by Tarmiel spirit ball attack.
And no, that's not a good feat since power level is not linear in NNT cause a guy with 40K PL is fodder to a guy with 50K PL and if both of them can gave at least 80K power level to Elizabeth then thats already a significant power boost to her own.
thats not correct. meliodas before using his demon mark was fighting and overpowering both Dolor and Gloxinia despite having arguable 20K less powerlevel. Stating just because someone has less PL than someone he is "fodder" is not correct and contradicted in the manga. It was even noted that PLs are not the defining factor, constantly fluctuate and at best can give a rough estimate of ones prowess.

No, meliodas use his Demon mark and have comparable PL and he only win via take advantage of Escanor attack who crippling both of them and then meliodas attack them when one of them is tried to recover, he never fight both of them at the same time.

Take a look at the beginning of the fight - Meliodas did not use use Demon Mark.

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....9ddac1ee330c6b79eb898841915ba7&ttl=1521720000

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....b5a1ce76ae18c4d7b1916f2b4f2289&ttl=1521720000

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....53e4374a482959f03df414570ea39b&ttl=1521720000

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....04d4de08185ce8c88317333ee0d807&ttl=1521720000

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....188392ede3619a9d09ea5e767464ea&ttl=1521720000

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....8d10983b5f5a74aaa28fba623122a9&ttl=1521720000

-

And what you said basically just confirmed my stance on the matter: a PL is not a static determination of ones power. Just because they have 20K more PL they suddenly are not untouchable. Due to outside influence (aka Escanor) or the distribution of stats (Mel heavy on physical assault) PL become less reliable.

-

Mel had 20K PL less at the beginning of the fight. He started to use his Demon Mark during the fight and closed the Gap in PL.

thats not the only time. grayroad with a 30K PL got dominated by merlin who has a pl of 4K for example.

and i know that meliodas has a PL of 30K in base, thats the reason why i said he has 20K PL less than Dolor and Gloxinia, who happen to sit in the 50K range.

Merlin hasnt received any training. We can only speculate whether or not her PL has changed. Her infinity magic does not increase the potency of her attacks, it only lets them last indefinetly.

Another instance is 3K Gowther KOin 28K Escanor on his own.

Dont you think that all these instances should be used as an indicator that PLs are not to be taken at face value in terms of tiering?

Merlin have whole new key after she realize hey i'm actually kinda immune to the commandment and come back, see the Pre-Timeskip | Post Timeskip key? Merlin herself say she can just cast any spell she want regarless if said spell need ridiculously high magic to maintain or not and make grayroad freak out cause that is cheating.

Also when is Gowther accepting his memories? cause if this before he powering up then either Escanor need a downgrade or Gowther need an upgraded.

I see where you are coming from but first of all, aside from your own interpretation of events we do not have a single statement regarding Merlins actual perceived PL outside of the 4.7K. That is simply a fact. Being immune to something does not increases your overall stats. That is also a fact. Merlin never entered the Cave of training either, meaning we also have no possble way of stating due to her training a logical rise in PL would be warranted.

She simply managed to harm and affect people outside of her PL range because her magic allows her to do. And you are also wrong with how infinity works. She explained that she is able to keep a once cast spell working, regardless how difficult it was to cast him. The action of casting the spell she has to do herself - infinity adds the "lasting" part.

Gowther managed to overpower Escanor prior to any Shenanigans. And that is no need to downgrade or upgrade either of them. It simply is another instance where your suggestion how PLs work and are used to determine tiers are simply contradicted. Its not only 1 instance. Its several times throughout the Manga.

Here is another one: Dreyfus with a PL of 2.6K managed to pierce a reasonable big hole through Fraudrin, who had a PL of 30K.

I am sorry but the events of the Manga completely go against how you subjectively perceive these things.

No, it mainly because Old Merlin pl scales to quite a lot of char which in return will be scaled Grayroad tier if we accept that, also she can just realized she have infinity magic and start to use them since at one point she forgot that the supreme deity have taught her the ability to resist to the commandment.

Same story with Escanor cause he was scaled to Galand who is far above Albion who is comparable with demon Hendrickson..you know the guy who solos 7 sins(minus escanor)

Also im pretty sure Fraudrin is not at full power at that time, cause he has not yet use his full size.

its hard to follow what you are trying to say now. can you give a more detailed explanation? no need to rush. take your time to formulate it as clear as possible.

Many low Tier Char is being scaled to weaker Merlin and Gowther, if we accept your sugestion especially on merlin then we will start to scaled weaker char to the ten comandement.

Plus as i say merlin might just forgot she have infinity magic cheat and start to use it after she realized she have resistance to commandment, because at first she also forgot that she have resistance to commandment thanks to supreme deity.

who is scaled to gowther and merlin? where would we scale weaker characters to ten commandements? i dont follow you.

and again, having resistance or immunity does not make you suddenly increase your PL. and she never forgot she had infinity

28K Escanor scaled to Galand who is far above Albion who is comparable with demon Hendrickson who is >>>>the old sins.

Also I never say she having her PL is suddenly increase because she have resistance or immunity to the commandment, i'm mainly say she might just remember to use infinity magic after that effent.

weaker incarnations of characters doesnt scale to stronger incarnations. 28K escanor scales to galan and thats it. gowther managing to KO him is just another instance of a weaker character managing to affect a stronger one with his powers, without any scaling involved. gowther for example also affected galan in the first place.

merlin never forgot she has infinity. she even catched vivian in a teleport loop in the first arc. gowther even mentioned it of "casting teleport spells repeatedly".

Because Galan destroying all of the sins(except escanor) even Meliodas who can easily cut Albion arm after he received his weapon and even after Meliodas powering up to 10K he still no match for him, so if gowther can hurt 28K escanor then he should be scaled to 28K Escanor, even with just one technique that he use to injured Escanor

Also this is what merlin say about infinity:

https://file-image.mpcdn.net/19320/969095/12.jpg?1513552265

Yeah it allowed her to use any magic regardless of the cost, plus Merlin only mention about infinity in chapter 191 and i dont know what casting teleport spells repeatedly has to do with infinity..if she can cast city size barrier then surely casting teleport spells repeatedly is not a hard spell for her with or without infinity.

no. it simply means that PL dont determine tiers. your initial claim was that someone with a 40K pl is fodder to someone with a 50K pl

i now have given you 5 different examples of events in the manga which disprove your statement. it does not mean everyone scales to everything. it simply means that PL are not to be treated as if its Dragonball where they are the only determining factor. as such nothing needs to be scaled. you just have to admit that your initial statement is simply wrong. we are circling here and the events of the manga throughout the entire course of the story have more weight than your subjective opinion on them.

merlin stated herself that she herself needs to invoke a spell at first - meaning without her invoking a spell infinity doesnt come into effect. ifninity is not a potency scaler, like i said before.

Ehhh i'm more worried on the char scaling than my initial statement, I mean i even say just scaled gowther to escanor with that technique that he used against him since that won't cause as much problem than fully scaling gowther to 28K escanor.

Also 5 different examples? im only agree with 2 of them and the rest is no? you have not yet counter when i say Fraudrin is not at his full power for example.

merlin stated herself that she herself needs to invoke a spell at first

And what? you gonna ignore the words no matter how powerful a magic is?

so you no longer believe that a 40K guy is fodder to a 50K guy?

well the problem is that you do not have to fully agree on each and every example. the fact that there are numerous examples (dreyfus x fraudrin, gowther x escanor, merlin x grayroad, meliodas x dolor) are more than enough proof that PLs are not to be taken at face value.

and you are the one making the claim that fraudrin is not at full power - which means you have to proof that he isnt. not me having to disprove your claim. even assuming he were not at full power, the likelihood of him being reduced from 30K to just around 2.6K are slim to none, so regardless how you put it, that example still holds weight.

you are not understanding the text properly, infinity does not allow her to cast infinite powerful magic, but simply that whatever powerful magic she casts, she does not need to pour in additional magic power, since infinity keeps the spell lasting.

infinity is, once again, not a potency scaler. she does not posess infinity potency. she merely has the ability to keep whatever spell she casts lasting, but she needs to be able to do so in the first place of her own magical prowess

Ye? Cause im just need to agree with 1 feat and thats it..but since you start to bring many more feats who can affect the scaling so the discussion is kinda the change topic

And yes I do, I say im pretty sure Fraudrin is not at full power at that time, because he has not yet use his full size.

Yes Feat with infinity magic is only depends on NNT spell, she cannot use High 3-A spell because NNT dont have High 3-A spell of feat..or this is more or less the same with fairy heart in fairy tail where FH is being scaled with country level magical cannon that exist within FT.

What im saying is she can use any spell in NNT thanks to infinity magic, including spell that can overpowered grayroad who also a spellcaster demon.

the feats i brought have been in response to your claim of how static PL turn fights to "higher pl beats lower pl". when you agree that is no longer the case then thats all i wanted.

-

as for merlin, whether or not she can use all spells or not is not yet clear. i repeat myself again but infinity is not the innate ability to cast whatever spell she wants, even inverse that is not the case. you see the confirmation when she fails to completely dispell the spell on puppet gowther, she even mentions that she is not able to do so. hence she has limits to her own magical prowess even inverse. infinity only allows her to keep the spells she is able to cast and invoke lasting for whatever period of time she wants without having to fuel the spell with additional magic power

Which statement? because merlin not participating in that fight against Chandler, and there are different between cant do something because lack of power to do so and cant cant do something because lack of knowledge to do so or if said spell to counter is just dont exist in NNT.

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....0d47cff5cc7ca2ebe3f4f3c1effa5d&ttl=1521730800

https://mangatown.secure.footprint....61a2d64ebcbde89b9f24e6b319c08d&ttl=1521730800

-

merlin herself admits that she can not dispel the magic on gowther (doll).

gowther (true form) is such a powerful magician that the demon king himself had to personaly deal with him. and gowther (true form) was the one who ended the holy war.

merlin does not posess infinite magic prowess. she is bound to whatever magic scaling she has, which is up to island level in her blasts via downing a damaged AM meliodas. nothing more. and in term of hax, she is also beat by other, big players.

as of now that is

Back