• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

Mitch the calc nuker strikes again.
Me RN:
pbrTBrn.jpg

M3BhrLf.png

complete non sense... when ban came out purgatory they stated that the clouds/darkness which OD made was going crazy ban went all the way to the other battlefield which was still dark due to the clouds to save eliane , but sure while yall editing make sure you add soul manipulations for angels etc...

complete non sense... when ban came out purgatory they stated that the clouds/darkness which OD made was going crazy ban went all the way to the other battlefield which was still dark due to the clouds to save eliane , but sure while yall editing make sure you add soul manipulations for angels etc...
plus this is another pointless downgrade seeing the new movie gonna have them up scale anyways , this is what i was telling aubin before "yall slow with upgrades but move faster than light for downgrades"

Why don't you calc it for us then and show your logic

Except we clearly see that where Ban is, the sky is not shrouded in darkness, meaning Mael did not split the clouds that far
CiJcXPH.jpg

plus this is another pointless downgrade seeing the new movie gonna have them up scale anyways , this is what i was telling aubin before "yall slow with upgrades but move faster than light for downgrades"
Upscale from what? You realize by this calc getting dowgraded, the Demon King and Supreme Deity are gonna get knocked down to like Island level+ to Large Island level

Honestly I can still see the god tiers being 6-B, is there anyway to cal the stuff about the demon king becoming britania

Honestly I can still see the god tiers being 6-B, is there anyway to cal the stuff about the demon king becoming britania
Him merging with Brittania is nowhere near 6-B or even Tier 6 just by looking at it

Based on the scaling from the other thread, I can see what the characters will scale to

6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Base Meliodas (Post-Revival)

6-C (12.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Post-Revival Assault Mode), Ludociel (Possessing Margaret), True Form Chanlder and Cusack

6-C (25.2 Gigatons): Original Demon, Ludociel (True Body), Demon Mark Meliodas (Prime)

6-C (75.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Prime)

High 6-C (100 Gigatons): Demon King (Half Power)

High 6-C (200 Gigatons): Demon King (Full Power)

This pretty much where we stand after all the multipliers

Based on the scaling from the other thread, I can see what the characters will scale to

6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Base Meliodas (Post-Revival)

6-C (12.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Post-Revival Assault Mode), Ludociel (Possessing Margaret), True Form Chanlder and Cusack

6-C (25.2 Gigatons): Original Demon, Ludociel (True Body), Demon Mark Meliodas (Prime)

6-C (75.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Prime)

High 6-C (100 Gigatons): Demon King (Half Power)

High 6-C (200 Gigatons): Demon King (Full Power)

This pretty much where we stand after all the multipliers
Wouldn't assault mode be 6-C+, not just 6-C? I thought the cutoff point was like 50 something gigatons

you dont have too all the graces are literal :/ anywho this calc isnt right anyways chapter 292 disproves that. sIGH... Tbh im tired of this yall do what yall want.

look at DK mixing with a whole country to BC getting one country statement . one isnt country but the other is lol

Link don’t even work btw
just clicked it boss it works , but its king and diane talking about the clouds and magic their feeling from their area the same chapter aubin posted but the one before it ... so he skipped an important chapter to low ball... but people say i "wank"

just clicked it boss it works , but its king and diane talking about the clouds and magic their feeling from their area the same chapter aubin posted but the one before it ... so he skipped an important chapter to low ball... but people say i "wank"
It’s so sad how you you’re referring to them feeling it when the setting and image contradicts the size lmao, yes you do wank.

It’s so sad how you you’re referring to them feeling it when the setting and image contradicts the size lmao, yes you do wank.
bro go read chapter 292 the clouds sinner made reached them , it even showed the damage the wind was causing... why yall fighting with me if its legit in the damn manga?

look at DK mixing with a whole country to BC getting one country statement . one isnt country but the other is lol
Well a few things. For one DK mixed with Britannia as someone who lives there it's a tiny ass country. Two, merging with a country isn't really a feat that can be calced normally. Three, he was going to be destroyed with an attack that would destroy said small country.

Back