• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai downgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
It seems like the calculatio that placed Gala at Mountain level has been revised downwards. Does this mean that we should downgrade several Nanatsu no Taizai characters? And if so, which ones, and by how much?

Ban,Escanor,Meliodas but even if Meliodas is scaled to him he still destroyed a country apparently .Pretty much it and im about to change the commandments their scaled 7-A for ignoring durability.

escanor and meliodas are not scaled from galan but from that calculation around i suppose

galan himself having at "small city level" is laughable to be honest since that put him at BOS meliodas level who had no weapon and no ST despite he fodderized him like its nothing alongside with 3 other sins short before his unsealing

my vote:

keep escanor and meliodas at 6C (due to the calculation - you edited it out because someone stated wrong concerns i guess? i answered in the meliodas thread already)

move galan from small city level to city level in base and "likely higher" in his critical over

---

edit: ban stays at small city level / city level with hf

but change his durability ffs. its NOT mountain level. its city block level. only his regen is what makes him hard to kill. and thats by no means bound to his durability

So we should restore Meliodas' destructive feat, but remove Galan's, and keep everybody in their current tiers then?

i still like to point out

galan is considered small city level in base which is the same level as BOS meliodas without any weapon

that makes no sense at all

True. We should fix that. Are there any other NnT pages with illogical ratings, and if so, how should we adjust them?

i will have a look through all of them.

is there a possibility to message a user directly?

edit:

gray demon, guila and hendrickson sit at small city level attack -> meaning griamores durability should be upped from town to small city since neither of those 3 broke through his "wall"

You can do so through the individual talk pages, but those messages are not in private. The staff uses fanfiction.net for that.

Well, you click on a user handle and then leave a message on their walls.

galan is large city base, and like mountain CO

scaling the others to him is illogical due to seperation in damage output and type.

also to the guy above meliodas was not city beginning of series, if you are referring to the mountain thing he split it he didn't bust it.

also im fairly certain that was more akin to a large hill/plateau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back