• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^aizen has illusions so im not sure if this is such a deciding factor :/ but either way, we can add it since it belongs to his powerset, maybe it will become useful in a match at some point :)

Gloxina's page needs to include his other spear forms: first form is the happy nuke spear weapon :p, Fifth form is the armor that greatly increases his physical offense and defense, and it should be noted on his moon rose that it can only be used a few times before needing to recharge (Gloxina used it around 4 times before saying "i can only use it one more time" to Merascylla and healing her)

New chapter!!! Escanor won!!! Everyone kneel before his mighty power, he did oneshot not only Estarossa, but the other little one too. They arent dead, for sure, but still, it was cool. Moreover, we are seeing the Goddesses in action, let's see if they live up to their hype.

^the little one is zeldris or so XD

but yeah, escanor is making every chapter he appears in into a chapter full of awesomeness <_<

and im not the only one who thought "holy sh** this boobs" right?

im hyped to see goddess vs demon :)

Derrierie vs Goddess is gonna be epic. Can't wait to see her actually fight since she is hyped to be in the same league as Estarossa and Zeldris... why can't Escanor just quickly run over and give one more hit, and then run away in the same breath before he burns his friends? Meh... i guess wrecking two top tiers was enough for him.

Somehow I thought the Four Great Angels are similar to the Diamond Authority in Steven Universe as they seem to be four rulers of their race and the groups may be the final villains of both series.

^im sure the goddess clan will become a antagonist later,

afterall the same happened in the first part of the story where the sins got accused of being evil but in fact it was the leader of the holy knights who was the bad guy...

I love how escanor is so overpowered he is underpowered. :U the whole nighttime makes even Hawk stronger than him...speaking of which...... HAWK 6-C CONFIRMED

shouldnt hawk be at least wall-lvl in AP and "very hard to kill" for durability? he is tanking a lotof stuff like the one-shot-death orb of demon-hendrickson and still survived albeit in a smaller form :^)

I've checked Matrona's Power Level and it surpasses Diane's in every way possible. Should we make her at least Diane's tier then?

Did anybody look at Taizai's fanbook? According to it, Zeldris' PL is 61k. It's a 1000 points higher than Estarossa, making Zeldris the overall strongest commandment if you go by that. Also, his magic ability is called "God". It's listed on his wiki profile as well.

It's funny how all the short people in Taizai are insanely strong. Zeldris PL is triple that of base Meliodas.

Yes i saw the guidebook, didn't think zeldris would actually be the strongest commandment, did it also state what God does?

Unfortunately, it didn't go in depth. Pretty vague info for Zeldris.

Zeldris PL:

Total Magic Strength Spirit
61,000 10,000 47,200 3,800
Estarossa's PL:

Total Magic Strength Spirit
60,000 3,000 53,000 4,000
Zeldris excels in both direct fighting and magical combat. Overall, a well-rounded fighter. Estarossa, on the other hand, appears to excel physically wth only mediocre magical ability.

Well, I suppose this is why Zeldris could casually counter, and come out completely unscathed after a scuffle with his demon mark-enhanced older brother.

The fanbook seems seriously messed up. I'm not saying all of it's bogus but some of the power levels seem to have no correlation what-so-ever. Like Elaine > Slader (Diamond) > Hendrickson (Grand), who are all about 2x the power of Helbram (Cardinal), who is but 50 points stronger than his strongest subordinate, Guila (Crystal), and Arthur has 100 more points in physical strength than Hendrickson, whom he was easily defeated by without Hendrickson using magic iirc.

What are Hawk Mama's statistics according to the guidebook?

According to the databook, which are Escanor's highest (Noon?) ─æstats? Also, didnt check, but Zeldris should get the same rating as Estarossa following the databook.

So a new chapter came out on ***********, and I can already feel the Meliodas upgrades coming when he gets more feats, as well as possibly a new version of him to add to the key.

The chapter just says that he has a new outlook on things, but the 'demon mark' on his face has also changed. When Estarossa was talking about Meliodas's immense strength in the past that crippled even the goddesses, the flashback showed Meliodas's face with a completely different 'demon mark' on it to the one we've seen for most of the story so far. It was bigger, and it was in the centre of his face. He has it again in this chapter, so Meliodas is looking to have a very sudden upgrade once again.

^yeah, it seems like he got his total strength back now for real :O

and man, i love the way NNT delivers curpstomb battles, they basically happened throughout the entire series :)

PS: it is official: mama hawk (and hawk too) deserve a upgrade, i doubt that they died,

mama hawk durability is able to withstand 52*200,000 pounds=10,400,000 pounds, and 1 pound = 0,453592 kg, that means 10,400,000=4,717,356.8 kg = 4,717.3568 tons :O

and hawk (albeit in powered up form) survived 53*200,000=10,600,000 pounds =4808075.2 kg = 4,808.0752 tons :O

Is it possible to calculate Hawk and his mother's durability from knowing weight of strikes alone? That is, of course, after we can confirm that they're alive.

^it should be, we know how strong the strikes are so it should be possible to calc the energy needed to reach such punching strength :)

PS: can we add to ass-demon-girls striking strength a "possibly infinite due to magic"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back