• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
It does though. Stealing physical power ignores their physical stats.
Hunter Fest itself isn't physical power. It steals physical power, the ability itself is not physical power.
Fine. But Because it is technically a form of hax, Maxnumb thinks it somehow doesn't correlate with Ban's AP even though it's literally shoved down our throats in the series that it does.

I wouldn't say Ban's new ability relates to his AP however. The ability was described as sending energy to another, and it healed Wild in effect. Ban says he developed it from having his body being use to having it's power or stamina stolen when trying to take the Demon King's power or stamina. When performed on the Demon King, it doesn't do actual harm like you'd think the reverse of healing would be, but it does bring him to his knees. From that I get the implication of energy and stamina being stolen, nothing with harming being done.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I also don't get why people are confused on how King is so strong with the wings. It makes sense for two reasons.
1. Wings are really important to a fairy's power. Gloxinia had big wings and was one of the commandments. King, even without wings was managing to defend against Mael. This is the equivalent of Arthur fighting Meliodas without his Magic or Excalibur and putting up a good defense. This whole time, King has been fighting without the main thing that makes a fairy, a fairy. So when his full wings come out, of course he's going to get a giant boost.

2. King's also the Fairy King. Even though the SD and DK > the other clans, it would make sense for the leader of another clan to be strong.
Thats what i going to say i always find wierd that the fairy and giants king are so weak in front of demons and goddess i know that are the strongets clans but is weird than the strongest fairy is so weak in compare with demons that are not even the god i know that te DK and SD should be far more powerful thant te other but it is sense that the strongets fairy is the strongets being whiout the strongets demon and the strongets goddes in the table

There was no announcement that there would be a break, which was stated by FKS at manga helpers today so it would be *********** being on break...maybe

That's what I want to know. Also Wild can wound and overpower 50% Demon King in Full Throttle Mode I really don't know how I feel about that.

wild doing it at full power seems good seeing he dies after using it, as for EMO mel not sure how strong he is

did anybody feel like the Demon King was Rushed, I hope this manga doesn't go the bleach route

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
did anybody feel like the Demon King was Rushed, I hope this manga doesn't go the bleach route
Yeah, it was a bit dissapointing. And the spoilers people lied about us learning of Meliodas' true magic power,

Why are they rushing through the holy war, this should be the best part of the manga, also, please become an awesome character Zeldris

Well we kinda do have to remember that it's apparently only going to last at most as long as Elizabeth's curse takes to trigger. But that's no excuse for rushing things in Purgatory, and at least learning interesting stuff about characters like Zeldris.

The Hype for Zeldris has existed for nearly 200 chapters, if he doesn't do something awesome soon, then all that hype goes down the drain

i kinda happy it was rushed.. people loved estrossa/mael arc till it went on to long now the DK was to short and yall complaining?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No. Its too early for a big fight with the Demon King. Mel and co only wanted to escape, not defeat him.

Zeldris was last left off looking and Meliodas inside his cocoon along with Cusack.

I also agree with PaChi in that they never stood any chance of defeating him directly. Also now that this subplot is finished, I suspect we might get to see some of the other groups assaulting Camelot now.

PaChi2 said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No. Its too early for a big fight with the Demon King. Mel and co only wanted to escape, not defeat him.
that was the last we see of the demon king now meliodas will power up to his level and he will die off like the shinigami from soul eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back