• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a fight where meliodas takes on the demon king and the supreme deity, after all it was these 2 people that cursed him and his lover elizabeth.

Most likely not gonna happen lol and I not see any way in hell that Mel would be able to contend with them. Mel is gonna be the villain and get defeated by most likely Arthur or Escanor then the next series if it gets confirmed was gonna be about Arthur who will most likely fight DK the Goddess cause he still has something hidden about himself

I'm talking about 10c meliodas, i'm pretty sure he should be able to fight against the demon king. It would also be awesome if we got elizabeth with 4g, but who knows whether that would happen.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant him fighting them one on one after he absorbs all 10c. I don't think DK or SD will even work togather in a fight, they will be busy fighting themselves.

the SD and DK dont fight each other tbh.. possibly due to if they clash something bad would happen.. so they just let their people do the war but only join in for certain things.. like merlin or punishing their children

So Ban gives energy, not strength? When he gave energy to Wild it healed him, so what he does is give energy to heal? Thus why it injured the Demon King.

Makes sense, doesn't make sense that his power isn't giving strength.

Even if he did give DK energy it was reversed lol cause DK getting energy means he would be loosing energy. I'm tryna figure out why people haven't realized this yet cause his ability is reversal. Bans didn't hurt him DK harmed himself cause it's th nature of his abilit. People think Ban took his energy but no he didn't when he is the one giving energy

"DK harmed himself"

Low wut? How tf did he harm himself when Ban giving energy was what caused his own power to backfire in the first place? You people make no sense.

His hax harmed himself bruh ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å It turns everything into reversals so technically I'm right and he harmed himself like I said. Ban giving him energy turned into DK's hax making the effects different which means DK was Reversal is the reason he got harmed

So, what would happen if Cruel Sun was thrown at him, would the fire be reversed to Ice?, if he creates the inverse then wwhat happens with simple magic attacks

Full Counter Reflects Magic Power, so the reverse is it gets absorbed

Hunter Fest's stealing Power, is reversed to giving power

Would Flame Spells become Ice Spells

Would Perfect Cube be everything inside gets destroyed, I wonder how this is gonna play out

AstralKing7 said:
His hax harmed himself bruh ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å It turns everything into reversals so technically I'm right and he harmed himself like I said. Ban giving him energy turned into DK's hax making the effects different which means DK was Reversal is the reason he got harmed
The level of mental gymnastics you're going through to try and prove this point is astonishing. Let me spell it out for you.

Ban tries to send energy to the DK. Inversion causes the effect to reverse into a weakening effect. This only happened because Ban was the one who originally sent the energy in the first place.

How you are coming to the conclusion that the DK harmed himself is beyond me.

So you think Ban scales because he sent energy that was reversed ƒæìƒÿ¡

Bro we've been reading NNT as long as you. Ban should not be scaling to this when it's not even his AP directly. DK hax was the reason he got harmed not the amount of energy ban sent. Too many assumptions tbh. We don't even know how much energy Ban sent, we don't know how much energy is needed to be sent to bring DK to his knees but one things for sure Ban doesn't have that much energy which makes this a outlier. Dks hax literally took his own energy, not ban since he was the one giving energy. DKs hax worked on his own body which shouldn't scale to Ban

And yet you still get so many things wrong? Using emojis doesn't get your message across, aside from making you look like a complete clown.

I'm not saying that this is definitive scaling. I merely presented an idea, and even said we need to wait for more chapters to come out. As it may in fact be the healing energy he used on Wild, but who knows. And how can you even say this is an outlier since after centuries in hell, Ban has gotten much stronger without a doubt.

My issue here is that you are implying that the DK harmed himself, when it was Ban who sent energy that caused his ability to backfire.

"DK's hax literally took his own energy, not Ban since he was the one giving energy"

You contradicted yourself twice in this sentence alone, get your story straight dude. Are you seriously trying to argue that Ban's act of sending the energy somehow equates to the DK harming himself? DK's hax caused the energy to invert, said energy was sent by Ban. Is it seriously that hard to understand?

Ban sends healing energy + DK's magic Power inversion = energy inverts to become damaging.

The level of mental gymnastics going on here is astonishing. You could say Ban used this to indirectly damage the DK slightly, but he did not harm himself when it was an outside action that caused the damage.

This debate is ******* stupid. Lets just drop it.

VersusJunkie54 said:
And yet you still get so many things wrong? Using emojis doesn't get your message across, aside from making you look like a complete clown.

I'm not saying that this is definitive scaling. I merely presented an idea, and even said we need to wait for more chapters to come out. As it may in fact be the healing energy he used on Wild, but who knows. And how can you even say this is an outlier since after centuries in hell, Ban has gotten much stronger without a doubt.

My issue here is that you are implying that the DK harmed himself, when it was Ban who sent energy that caused his ability to backfire.

"DK's hax literally took his own energy, not Ban since he was the one giving energy"

You contradicted yourself twice in this sentence alone, get your story straight dude. Are you seriously trying to argue that Ban's act of sending the energy somehow equates to the DK harming himself? DK's hax caused the energy to invert, said energy was sent by Ban. Is it seriously that hard to understand?

Ban sends healing energy + DK's magic Power inversion = energy inverts to become damaging.

The level of mental gymnastics going on here is astonishing. You could say Ban used this to indirectly damage the DK slightly, but he did not harm himself when it was an outside action that caused the damage.

This debate is ******* stupid. Lets just drop it. </div

Alright im responding to the comment u replied tp earlier so proof that hunter fest is not haxxed but correlates to AP? Also magic abilities in NNT are considered to be hax as you can check bans profile having physical absorption as his hax and it does not correlate to AP. So prove his snatch ability on NNT are not haxxed cuz bans hax is the prime example of magic ability. Stealing ones power has its category in this wiki and the fact that ban instead of taking it but rather give it does not correlate to AP so proveall of the positive claim that you're implying.

This guy legit thinks that Hunter fest is hax and doesn't involve stealing physical power. Just ignore him. Kek, he can't even properly post a reply in the thread.

This wasn't even a debate pal. It was a schooling. And You've been schooled.

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't understand
Stealing physical power is hax. They get weaker, you get stronger, durability can't stop you.
By our definitions, it really is not.

"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability. Take note that hax is relative - while atomic Destruction and Time Stop are strong abilities for a Wall level character, they are frequently available to much higher-tiered characters. The same applies to Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and so on. Having such abilities alone will not necessarily guarantee victory unless they have feats on such a scale that they can prove effective even against opponents with equal or even superior statistics to the user."

Hunter Fest does not fit this description at all. The only thing you are correct on is that it doesn't care about their durability. Maxnumb is implying that it's not physical power.

> Take note that hax is relative

This is a key line, I believe.

Stealing your opponents strength and adding it to your own could be considered hax. Especially if they have no way of directly stopping it.

It does though. Stealing physical power ignores their physical stats.

Hunter Fest itself isn't physical power. It steals physical power, the ability itself is not physical power.

Damage3245 said:
> Take note that hax is relative
This is a key line, I believe.

Stealing your opponents strength and adding it to your own could be considered hax. Especially if they have no way of directly stopping it.
The point I'm trying to make is that Maxnumb thinks Hunter Fest doesn't corelate with AP because it could be hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back