• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh a new ability profile. So this was made just a few days ago huh. Yeah this probably is the closest thing to "The Ruler".

Is the ability of the ruler passive, is it something that he has always on or something he needs to activate whenever someone attacks him. I feel we needs to wait and see if we will get more information on it.

So would this potentially make Purgatory Ba Low 6-B? Since his own strength managed to visibly weaken the Demon King to some extent?

VersusJunkie54 said:
So would this potentially make Purgatory Ba Low 6-B? Since his own strength managed to visibly weaken the Demon King to some extent?
No. Ban didnt do anything with his power, he just gave DK his strength instead of taking it so it is not due to his power but the weakness of The Ruler ability.

Your point?. He's taking advantage of that weakness by transfering his own strength witch has an opposite effect. That happened ,so I think it's pretty obvious Ban is not a 7-A fodder anymore... If it was able to noticeably weaken the DK even slightly, he's probably Low 6-B without Snatch.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Your point?. He's taking advantage of that weakness by transfering his own strength witch has an opposite effect. That happened ,so I think it's pretty obvious Ban is not a 7-A fodder anymore... If it was able to noticeably weaken the DK even slightly, he's probably Low 6-B without Snatch.
Thats not even a good reason to say he goes to low 6B. Giving DK power which causes his ability to backedfire him is unquantifiable but since he lived in purgatory for millenia that would be the case as for your arguement for low 6B cuz he did something to DK so easily even tho its just giving him power does not quantify anything. Basically your reasoning is moot and not consistent.

So Ban blatantly giving his strength, that causes a reduction in the DK's own power is "Not Quantifiable"

Kek ok. You do realize this is ptetty much Hunter Fest reversed right? Statistics reduction based off of Ban's own statistics. It ain't that hard to understand. Are you implying that a 7-A power reduction would make a 6-B visibly stagger slightly? You don't make any sense. Low 6-B is lowballing it.

You haven't provided any sensible counter argument aside than "Muh yer reasoning is moot and inconsistentz" Nice

VersusJunkie54 said:
So Ban blatantly giving his strength, that causes a reduction in the DK's own power is "Not Quantifiable"

Kek ok. You do realize this is ptetty much Hunter Fest reversed right? Statistics reduction based off of Ban's own statistics. It ain't that hard to understand. Are you implying that a 7-A power reduction would make a 6-B visibly stagger slightly? You don't make any sense. Low 6-B is lowballing it.

You haven't provided any sensible counter argument aside than "Muh yer reasoning is moot and inconsistentz" Nice
Alright your argument is moot once again. Hunter fest isnt physical power based nor a magic trait that ables him to attack people but able to buff himself this includes when he also stole Gallands power but yet doesnt mean his base power upgraded to that point. Again your argument is so low that i dont need any scans for this debate. If anythibg what ban just did is hax when he powered him up which caused him to fall down. I dont get your argument being anle to upgrde him to low 6B using the argument. Yeah all of your arguments are moot when you arent looking into the series enough. So summary of this argument "The weakness of the oppositions ability" so prove to me how his reversed hunter fest relates to his AP and use panels in the manga.

To get off topic, I think we should just wait for a feat even if Versus is correct. The one here could just be PIS to combat the Demon King. Unless it turns out he got DK's phsycals, then snatch could be amped in a new key.

@Max

Are you serious right now? Hunter Fest is hax? You never even provide any scans for anything... ever.

How the actual ****.... Hunter Fest is stealing an opponent's physical power. Here, I'll go and grab the definition for you. Oh wait, shouldn't you know that? Since I'm the one not following the series enough? Lmao.

Straight from the NNT wiki.

"

• "An ability that allows Ban to "rob" physical objects, thus grabbing them, and also the physical abilities of others, thus weakening them while gaining more strength and speed. However, this ability has a limit to how much Ban can rob a person's strength, in order to not damage his own body with overwhelming power. Using a form of snatch, Ban is also able to steal body parts from his opponents such as a heart or an arm in the blink of an eye."

Granted we don't have the translation yet. But I'm pretty sure we understand what's goong down here.

There are signs here that the DK does have a reduction in his strength. How hard is it to understand? This is Snatch in reverse basically. Ban causing a reduction in DK's power by transfering his own. It acts in reverse because that;s the downside of "The Ruler" But fine, I guess we could wait for more chapters. But if this is not convincing enough that Ban is probably on par with the other sins... then you are something else.

Your only argument against me is "Your moot and so low" Nice argument clown. Oh wait... there is none.

0131 uq5zBkZ9FJU
0130 6Mk-bf au2Q

Thanks. I'm pretty convinced this would put base Purgatory Ban at Low 6-B or something. But we should wait and see for now just to get more evidence.

ByAsura said:
To get off topic, I think we should just wait for a feat even if Versus is correct. The one here could just be PIS to combat the Demon King. Unless it turns out he got DK's phsycals, then snatch could be amped in a new key.
Snatch only steals from the combat class, unless we get scans showing otherwise.

I'm glad they are going in this direction. I always thought it would be a good idea to show Mel's original magic cause it seems in NNT everyone has their own form of special magic or the only to use it. He was always using Counters so I thought the author forgot about that simple fact that everyone has their own form of magic and the Counters weren't actually his. Been reading this for years and thinking it so you guys don't know how happy I am

So I'm really glad they are going in this direction. Hope they make it good

same thing i said.. GOD isnt zeldris magic power... but what about chandlers.. is his really full counter or just another trick he created?

Demon King said Meliodas' counter abilities are just weaker versions of Chandler's magic. Not sure if I'm correct but this seems to imply Chandler's counter is both physical and magical or his counter multiplies the damage even more.

Peter1129 said:
Demon King said Meliodas' counter abilities are just weaker versions of Chandler's magic. Not sure if I'm correct but this seems to imply Chandler's counter is both physical and magical or his counter multiplies the damage even more.
About that, i wouldn't trust that translation cause FKS at mangahelpers translation doesn't have the word weaker

VersusJunkie54 said:
Alright youre impyling here as if bans own AP increases and no it does not his Haxs effection has increased than before rhat does not mean his AP increased. you just pointed out that its haxxed which i said in thefirst place. So your argument for his upgrade does not increase his AP but if u wanna use "Low 6B with hax'thats much better than assuming his snatch correlates to his AP.

Get it through your thick skull ********. This is Hunter Fest REVERSED. Key world there. It is exactly what he did to the DK.

Ban gave his own power, witch had an opposite effect due to "The Ruler's" downside. So that means Ban's combat class was good enough to cause the DK to visibly stagger somewhat.

"It's literally ability to steal power thats in the category of hax not AP"

Question. Are you stupid? Ban's power is not hax. it INVOLES STEALING PHYSICAL POWER, IE AP

You can't debate for shit buddy. Just stop.

Dargoo Faust said:
Versus, calm down.
There is no reason for you to insult Maxnumb like that.
Sorry. But how someone can be so wrong on a very easily defined ability, and have the nerve to speak like they're an expert on the series pisses me off

If you're ticked off, the worst way to let frustration out is to take it out on others, even verbally.

Thank you for the apology, though, don't do it again.

Nanatsu the ruler 1
So he turns attacks and debuffs into either healing or to strengthen himself.
That's a kinda cool ability, but it can have it's weaknesses. Like what ban did, instead of debuffing him, he actually buffed him in which reversed the effect.

Meliodas said that he wouldn't be able to remain on Earth if he takes DK's power right? What would he do in Purgatory for all those years (assuming he gets whatever longevity or immortality DK has)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back