• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm more translations also say mael is pridefull so it possibly wasnt commandment that got him but night time.... which boost demons power

It said in the picture his power rise with daytime just like Escanor, yes you can they may got him at night but unlike Escanor Meal must have his goddess power on the top of the bless he got from the SD, not to mention Godess abilities are very effective against demons

Like to think anyone can even beat Meal back in the holy wae is ridiculous

other translations said something about ocean ,flash and tornado grace along with sunshine grace.. these are the abilities of the 4A

Tbf just because someone has the sunshine ability, it doesn't exactly mean they have it to comparable levels as Escanor, though sunshine is stated to be the peak of magic power, he'd also have to be incredibly strong reguardless, as seen when Mescula (Mescula isn't actually strong, she has a strength level of 500) nearly burned to death when consuming Escanor's soul.

Note: I said have it to comparable levels, not weaker, in fact, it could be higher. I do believe his sunshine is comparable to Escanor though.

Fhfhghghg said:
Tbf just because someone has the sunshine ability, it doesn't exactly mean they have it to comparable levels as Escanor, though sunshine is stated to be the peak of magic power, he'd also have to be incredibly strong reguardless, as seen when Mescula (Mescula isn't actually strong, she has a strength level of 500) nearly burned to death when consuming Escanor's soul.
Note: I said have it to comparable levels, not weaker, in fact, it could be higher. I do believe his sunshine is comparable to Escanor though.

Let's not forget that Mel has had full counter from 3k power to 140k power. It's not the same, sure, but it's definitely not guaranteed that they're exactly equivalent.

That's HAX due to the abilitie's passive nature, plus soul stealing, and Ban's hunt abilities work on far superior beings.

Fhfhghghg said:

You know how you guys were talking about Escanor having the power of the Sun, 170 might disprove that.

It's night time and Escanor has a PL of 28,000, Gowther has this to say.

"To think a completely abstracted pseudo-image of the "sun" in your mind's world would produce such a response".

I'm not saying it does disprove it, but still it's a mental thing, rather than the literal sun.

He also released the sacred treasure power he had. One thing about that is, if he released his sacred treasure, doesn't that mean that the "storing power for 10 years" or whatever in that Escanor vs Mel fight smell like bullshit? Because no ******* way would he be able to even lay a scratch on Dolor without releasing, especially since we can remember that Diane in Dolor's body took a hit from a commandment without heavy metal even and that did absolutely nothing.

Escanor can store power in Rhitta yes, he can't store power within himself though, that was mistranslation because heck Escanor have no control over his power to store it within himself

The pseudo transformation he did back in Gowther fight still have no explanation and probably will never have as I see things

Might as well bump this.

Next Chapter is out in less than 2 Days (Adelaide Time).

Oh. Guess it's time to update the respect thread. Edit: Basically no feats.

It's still a mystery how Escanor actually has his power when it used to belong to an Archangel. I think that it might be the case that Mael could have been reincarnated as Escanor. We've seen reincarnation play a part in Taizai anyways.

question what yall think the 4A and chandlers power lvl is? chandler took out 2 50k enemies .. and lue faced dei,monspeet (both 50k+), took out galan(30k) and faud ..

Chandler's Base has to be over 40,000, but not 50,000 (Escanor was 50,000 and he stomped the 40,000 Critical over Galand) - King is 41,600. In Chandler's true form, he's probably 56,000 since he showed similar dominance to Gloxina and Drole as Demon Meliodas did.

Ludoshel has to be over 61,000 since she hurt an amped Zeldris, and pretty much stomped Derieri.

Fhfhghghg said:
Chandler's Base has to be over 40,000, but not 50,000 (Escanor was 50,000 and he stomped the 40,000 Critical over Galand) - King is 41,600. In his true form, he's probably 56,000 since he showed similar dominance to Gloxina and Drole as Demon Meliodas did.
Ludoshel has to be over 61,000 since she hurt an amped Zeldris, and pretty much stomped Derieri.
King is 41.6k. Not more, not less. Writers dont sandbag as much as you think.

Well the sins had to nerf chandler to fight him in the first place, base Chandler, after he was weakened, must be around 43k-45K considering he king was able to hold his own with a little help from the other sins

One thing people keep forgetting is when Mel defeated the fairies and giants kings they were weakened by Escanor previous attack which Mel comment about it himself saying if they were at full power he wouldn't have be able to beat them like that

Chandler must be around 60K-70K I think

Ludoshel is definitely above 61K considering he took attack from amped Zel and called it children play

Actually, Drole managed to heal his injuries while Gloxina was getting wrecked, so he was at full power against demon Mel. Gloxina healed his injuries while getting drole was getting stomped - I accounted for that while making the respect thread.

It was more of a 1v1 instead of a 2v1. Meliodas can beat Drole and Gloxinia one on one but he can't beat them both at once.

They were injured from the very beginning and while yes they healed it took them time and magical energy, Mel was taking one down every time the other gets up

It's similar to one of those video games when you face double boss battle so you start taking turn on beating them up one after another because if they manage to take a breath and team up you will be screwed lol

Still, Meliodas definitely is a lot stronger, especially since his strength level is 50 k, and drole's is 35 k. Also he had the advantage even when they weren't that tired and teaming up.

lil spoiler also note that arthur has a magic power of 40k ( he doesnt know his true power )
Aurther

P.S that sword is waaay to big for him lol

Unfortunately, I think that Taizai had been foreshadowing this kind of development for a while now. Only now are we finally getting shit to actually happen.

this war arc could be big.. few commandments 3 demon masters , demon army VS humans, goddess,sins. i just wonder if its all gonna be in the same place or in different locations

So the new chapters out. Zeldris says his Commandment didn't react to Arthur. Arthur says Cusack is on the same lvl of strength as Zeldris. So 6-C Cusack and maybe Chandler as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back