• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cusack said he was weaker than Chndler though, he was also stomped harder against meliodas than estarossa.

Fhfhghghg said:
Cusack said he was weaker than Chndler though, he was also stomped harder against meliodas than estarossa.
No he wasnt, he just got pierced by the darkness. And where did he say he's weaker?

Firstly, Zeldris says he's more capable than Chandler - However, he says more than anyone, and it's likely due to his magic, so take that with a grain of salt. Though this kind of implies Chandler is superior to him, though Chandler is pretty damn strong, his first form isn't much - This somewhat implies so as well.

Secondly, he was pierced by the same attack that only restrained them, with no resistance at all, if he were as strong as them, it would have heavily damaged Estarossa (Zeldris was amped at the time).

He's in the same league, yes but remember Drole is in the same class as Demon Meliodas despite being way weaker - Not post resurrection Base though. Also, Base Chandler is implied to be in that league by the same person.

He's above Galand, Mescula, Calamadios, Realised Gowther, Derieri, Monspeet, King with his wings somewhat sprouted, Dianne, and all that, as he was stated to be able to replace the hole that the other commandments left when they died or left - Though even that's questionable, as True Form Chandler was actually hurt by Drole's punchbefore killing him.

Cusack won't be weaker than Zel off course, I am just waiting for some fights from him before making profile

Arthur PL is already 40,000 and with Excalibur, he should at least jump to 60K-70K because not even Zel could take out the holy sword

I'm pretty sure it's about who's worthy, idk about that, i'll read the issue again.

Galand is dead - also, he's red in the anime, and apparently green in the manga.

Edit: The issue implies a few things, but it doesn't really mention it outright - unless you have another translation.

Fhfhghghg said:
There's a difference. He was pierced because Mel WANTED to pierce him. We have no idea what he's like. He might as well be more powerful than Chandler, and what Zeldris could have meant is fighting compatibility rather than just power. We have practically no info on his strength.

PaChi2 said:
ThunderClap448 said:
Not a fan of this development. Hate the "chosen one" type of character.
Its Arthur, and that's Excalibur/Caliburn, what did you expect.
I'm fine with him getting an upgrade. However I'm not fine with him possibly beating the thing that pisses liquid malevolence, the son of the demon king.

not arthur already has a 40k magic power .. he has a power inside him that has yet to be shown maybe he finds it with the sword but via scaling he should be able to do some damage once he finds his power

Peter1129 said:
Welp spoilers out Arthur is one of the top 5 strongest in the series now.
Out of all characters we've seen fighting, he's only below Escanor it seems.

So long, NNT. It's been fun but you took too much for granted. Someone PM me when Nakaba stops eating lead based paint for breakfast.

Chill. More than likely there a limit or drawbacks to his power just like Escanor

Mel got rekt bur he's still up by the end of the chapter

Wow talk about terrible writing. I'll reserve full judgment for when the next couple chapters are out but it seems like we may be hitting a turning point where Nakaba goes full ******. Sad, this series had a ton of potential.

Out of all characters we've seen fighting, he's only below Escanor it seems.

So long, NNT. It's been fun but you took too much for granted. Someone PM me when Nakaba stops eating lead based paint for breakfast.

I would say he's stronger than Escanor lol

Yeah but we need to wait until the chapter is released to upgrade him, we also need a image of him with the sword for a new key

He actually weaker than High Noon Escanor because he wasn't able to defeat AM Meliodass with one attack like Escanor.

Also Mael in High Noon probably even stronger than Escanor since his base not 15 but at least 30k power level

for the people saying arthur shouldnt be able to do that.. 1- he already had a 40k power lvl in base but didnt know his abilities 2- the sword obv gave him a boost to what? we dont know. best to fully wait for the whole chapter

i had a question what mach is meliodas? he blitzed galan who caps at like what 2k? when he got his powers back, then got revived with a power boost, then went back to his prime AM soo where is he?

Galand caps at 27k when his abilities were weakened.

Meliodas' power boost got him to 60,000, making him comparable to Estarossa and Zeldris.

Fhfhghghg said:
Galand caps at 27k when his abilities were weakened.
Meliodas' power boost got him to 60,000, making him comparable to Estarossa and Zeldris.
im talking mach speed not PL

Should i add '''an extremely casual''' Escanor and Ludoshel swapping hands in my RT.

Galand caps at 27k when his abilities were weakened

Galand has 26k without magic and 27k it's his full power in base. With Critical Over he has 40k

from official character guidebook:

Galand Height: 408cm
Weight: 329kg
Birthday: 4th January
Blood Type: B
Handedness: Right-handed
Commandment: Truth
Magic: Critical Over
Birthplace: Demon Realm
Special ability: Galand Game
Hobbies: Galand Game
Daily Routine: Afternoon Nap
Favorite food: Wine, souls
Dream/Hope: Conquering Britannia
Charmpoint: The red control stone in his chest
Power Level: 27000
Magic: 1000 Strength: 24000 Spirit: 2000

it turns out arthur has some black panther thing going on.. he has all the skills of the past kings along with his base of a 40k PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back