• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will give him more free space in writing and make other characters more relevant and it's annoying to bother the PL every time IMO

Good old shaman king I almost forgot that one have power level system

ZERO7772 said:
It will give him more free spave in writing and make other characters more relevant and it's annoying to bother the PL every time
Well, I guess it depends on personal taste. I enjoy in the entire power level thing as it gives more "impact" to the character ones it's revealed, but as said before as long as they don't **** it up like Dragonball, Shaman King etc...

I actually though PL's were cool back when I was kid but I don't like it that much anymore

>He is also likely the first who doesn't just screw up his own power level system.

That Because Mel and Escanor been doing all the job in this arc while the other sins were hiding and play romance, well at least they got to fight Chandler even though they lost

ZERO7772 said:
It will give him more free space in writing and make other characters more relevant and it's annoying to bother the PL every time IMO

Good old shaman king I almost forgot that one have power level system
Well, they called it "furyoku" and man they were doing great until they ****** up with my man Hao Asakura and him being defeated by 6-A characters when he is casually high 4-C...

I did read the final fight and man that was a mess, I mean the fight starts with him killing everyone lol

You feallas don't seem to understand what Induras are. They're entities that even demons dislike. So he'd still have to sacrifice hearts, and then would have to promptly die. Besides PL ain't everything. Merlin is the proof.

Elizabeth's powers are specifically anti-demon so it's not exactly a sign of her overall strength. Still good though.

can someone tell me if meliodas has a gravity type tech from the lastest chapter you can see him pinning down his brothers with some type of force that looks like gravity

So now that it's confirmed that Merlin is pretty much half goddes half demon (side note: I ******* CALLED IT), I wonder will she go any higher in PL. Since now Nakaba has leeway to do whatever he wants with her PL.

Also, Elizabeth upgrade? She managed to slap the living shit out of Mel with that ark. Can't wait for S2.

Well for one she is much stronger againstt demons for two he didn't defend at all so its not like she slaped the living shit out of him its him who allowed her to do so. We know what happens when in manga and anime people let their guard down aka laser lvl Goku.

So the Demon king banged the Supreme goddess? why were they trying to kill each other then? I can't but this part really

Besides didn't we see her father already? he looks exactly like her

ZERO7772 said:
So the Demon king banged the Supreme goddess? why were they trying to kill each other then? I can't but this part really
The one time we saw the Supreme Goddess and Demon King on-screen, they were working together to take down Meliodas and Elizabeth. They may not have that much animosity between them.

Way to **** over your son by punishing him for 3000 years for loving a goddess while you were ******* the big goddess behind the scene ...

OishiLover75 said:
So Merlin is a hybrid?
yup.

However, didnt merlin state that her father was a powerful magician that became crazy after stepping on purgatory/hell?

High 6-C Elisabeth is so lol. She hurt more Mel with her magic than Zeldoris and Estarossa rofl.

Assault mode is a savage.

ZERO7772 said:
So the whole war is just a really bad breakup? lol

also, @pachi2 - he could be her stepdad since she lived in the goddess realm, and she didn't exactly have a dad to take care of her.

Imo, Merlin could've been something like an attempted peace treaty between the races, which kinda failed .

also, @pachi2 - he could be her stepdad since she lived in the goddess realm, and she didn't exactly have a dad to take care of her.

Imo, Merlin could've been something like an attempted peace treaty between the races, which kinda failed .

It could also be that there's a long history of hatred between the two groups, and the two having a child together is something considered disgraceful.

OishiLover75 said:

It could also be that there's a long history of hatred between the two groups, and the two having a child together is something considered disgraceful.
I dunno man. If it was disgraceful, I don't think Merlin would've gotten to hang out with Elizabeth.

Wait the blast was calced at Small Country Lvl+? So if it gets accepted than the top tiers of Nanatsu no Taizai would probably be solid 6-B due to being vastly superior to Ludoshel right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back