• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludoshel is top tier I think

Now If Zel survive that attack without much injury then we can scale the others but if he get one shot then RIP

ThunderClap448 said:
So now that it's confirmed that Merlin is pretty much half goddes half demon (side note: I ******* CALLED IT), I wonder will she go any higher in PL. Since now Nakaba has leeway to do whatever he wants with her PL.

Also, Elizabeth upgrade? She managed to slap the living shit out of Mel with that ark. Can't wait for S2.
its a mistranslation, she got the blessings from both gods tho but shes not their child

ZERO7772 said:
Ludoshel is top tier I think

Now If Zel survive that attack without much injury then we can scale the others but if he get one shot then RIP
Pretty sure Ludoshel is high tier. The top tiers should be Assault Mode Meliodas and Late Morning Escanor and anybody else within the 100k range or at least possibly near it like Zeldris w/ Demon King Powers.

If accepted, this upgrade can lead to some spicy matches.

And Ludoshell should be up there. The only people that are above him would be the Indura demons and Mel at this point.

Ludociel is strong, yeah, but Indura Derriere matched him. And just off the top of my head, Meliodas, Zeldris, Estarossa, Escanor could wreck him most likely (out of the recurring characters). Demon Gowther maybe, and maybe Merlin because she's been blessed by the SD, so prolly has some hax against Ludociel too lol. Imo, Ludociel is no more than 100k, prolly closer to 85k. He's just "super effective!" against demons.

The new chapters out. So Merlin is resistant to brainwashing, possession, Magic, curses and the commandments. Not much different from the spoilers.

ZERO7772 said:
It look like load of shit to me though, Galans's power definitely worked on her
It worked on her at first, but once she remembered that she's resistant to curses, she was able to unpetrify herself on her own.

It worked on her at first, but once she remembered that she's resistant to curses, she was able to unpetrify herself on her own.

Is that how her powers even work?

Well, we know for a fact that she was petrified via curse and that she unpetrified herself on her own. This chapter just gave an explanation for how she did it.

Damage3245 said:
Well, we know for a fact that she was petrified via curse and that she unpetrified herself on her own. This chapter just gave an explanation for how she did it.
So she was faking her petrification?

No, according to her own words she forgot about the resistance she was blessed with. Presumably she remembered how to activate it.

Damage3245 said:
No, according to her own words she forgot about the resistance she was blessed with. Presumably she remembered how to activate it.
So pretty much the reason Luffy was able to punch Smoker in Alabasta?

The Commandments are unique curses created by the Demon King.

So it's basically just curse manipulation. Alright than so I guess I need remove the commandments part from her resistance since it already falls under demonic curses.

Spoilers for 249.

Whelp, there's a feat i'm genuinely interested in now from Ludoshel (i don't think that's how it's spelled tbh :p)

Too bad there's no way to get a good size-scaling of the attack (yet), unless you're looking at it before it struck Zeldoris.

Now I'm just waiting for somebody to calc Zeldris's sword slash which is probably going to get disappointing results like all previous calcs.

I want to see at least some High 6-C in NNT. Demon King, Supreme Deity and The One Escanor are probably the closest we are getting to High 6-C via scaling and even they will probably stay as 6-C.

I think big feats for the future High 6-C scaling will arrive, but it's better to wait.

the attack from Zeldris looks like it's High 7-A to low-end 6-C just from first glance <_<.

I'm gonna calc it just for lols.

to be fair, the Vaporization end came out as 43+ GT... Zeldris has a PL of 60,000, so The One Escanor should be High 6-C via scaling, and so should Meliodas in his Assault form since he stomped 114,000 PL Escanor (Late Morning).

That's assuming ofc that the calculation is right, and that's most likely NOT the case. ^_^. Got your hopes up, didn't I?

Please god. Give some powers to my fav character Ban. He is basically useless.

I hope his Sacred Treasure gives him some hax powers.

Or maybe he gains some powers inside Purgatory or Demon King gives him some powers ?

Whatever happens , i want to see him very powerful. He should be so already because he was useless whole arc. There should be a reason why we didn't see what he can do(maybe because his powers are very OP).

CinCameron20 said:
to be fair, the Vaporization end came out as 43+ GT... Zeldris has a PL of 60,000, so The One Escanor should be High 6-C via scaling, and so should Meliodas in his Assault form since he stomped 114,000 PL Escanor (Late Morning).

That's assuming ofc that the calculation is right, and that's most likely NOT the case. ^_^. Got your hopes up, didn't I?
I kinda figured it probably won't get accepted considering NNT's track record with high end calcs Low 6-B Ludoshel calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back