• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
I listed the calc before, but Gloxinia has an High 7-A feat.
Low end baseline 7-A and high end baseline high 7-A which means a 7-A+ would be perfect as there is no problem and is usually used a mid result.

Thou, as said i will first see to confirm if the calc is correct and then explain everything carefully in a CRT.

ZERO7772 said:
Oh i though you was talking about when Escanor fought Esta ...

Full power demon Mel PL is 56K, When Escanor fought Esta he was around 60K
We do not know that as a first thing since Estarossa was later overpowering him and Escanor needed a new power boost to beat him and Estarossa is 60k. Usually in that form Escanor starts from 50k as showed against Galand.

As second thing casual feat.

Escanor was destroying Esta before he used his FC, actually the only real damage Escanor took was from his own attack when Esat reflect it on him, Escanoe was toying around with Esta

Blanked said:
ZERO7772 said:
Oh i though you was talking about when Escanor fought Esta ...

Full power demon Mel PL is 56K, When Escanor fought Esta he was around 60K
We do not know that as a first thing since Estarossa was later overpowering him and Escanor needed a new power boost to beat him and Estarossa is 60k. Usually in that form Escanor starts from 50k as showed against Galand.
As second thing casual feat.
Idk what yer on, mate, but Estarossa was getting beaten consistently. He knocked Escanor around like nobody's business, but Escanor got up. Escanor hit him ONCE THROUGH HIS GUARD and Estarossa went down. So yeh.

^That discussion is over so don't bring it up again Ty.

Escanor that beat Estarossa>>Escanor that vaporises the lake.

^Probably not that wasn't really impressive.. Galan has way better feat similar and it was calc as Town level

Chandler is going to have a hard time against Neo-Gloxinia and Dolor. Or maybe both will get fodderized... who knows. Of course the two of them must be stronger than when they fought the 7S.

Tbh though, King and Gowther are the MVPs of the last few chapters. They put in some serious work to weaken Chandler down. The scary thing is Chandler still isn't as strong as he would have been in his prime.

Title of next chapter is : end of nanatsu no taizia

I hope Chandler won't just off screen the 7DS

You mean his tier or PL ? Anyway giving he stomped the two kings he should be around at least 60K PL wise, his tier is 6-C

RinkakuKagune said:
Hasn't DodoNova2's High 6-C already been accepted? Why are the characters still rated as 6-C.
That calc assumed the combined kinetic energy of all the meteors, which it was divided by the numbers of said meteors.

But I thought you said Liger's one was better, and his high end is 18.2 Teratons. That's Small Country level right? Even his mid end of 2.02 Teratons would mean one meteor would have a yield of 134.666667 Gigatons.

The enviromental damage of one meteor was less than High 6-C and he was beaten until he transformed by a character combined and then normal attacks scaled from a High 7-A feat.

Ah you mean that

Most likely the title refer to the Main Group getting Dispel or some shit, ending of manga sereis is announce at least 5 chapters before the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back