• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paralasys does the same. You feel like you can't do anything.

That said taking away their physical strength is kinda more than just power null.

His Commandment never really been explain or treated as Paralysis, plus if he can null their power and strength so hard then he can effectively Paralysis them via power null.

So chapters out. The Demon King is apparently far stronger than Assault Mode Meliodas. The Demon King split half of his power into 10 pieces which later became the Ten Commandments. Assault Mode Meliodas claims that he needs all 10 Commandments to be on par with 50% Demon King. So the scaling currently goes.

100% Demon King >>>>> 50% Demon King = Assault Mode Meliodas w/ Ten Commandments >>>>> Assault Mode Meliodas >>>>> Zeldris w/ Demon King Powers >>> Ten Commandments

No idea where Chandler and Cusack ranks in here. Probably they are just slightly below Zeldris w/ Demon King Powers if not on par with him.

At first I though Mel should SOMEWHAT be close to his father power, but nope the different is like heaven and earth even with half of the DK power \

That girl says it's been 3-4 days since Estarossa was sleep but I remember him awake few chapters ago

Demon King is like Yhwach.

Giving his soul to his subordinates to give them power.

And the one who is gonna beat him is Meliodas(his son like Ichigo).

Doesn't this resemble to Bleach? lol

A shounen resemble's to another shounen?????

No way! That never happened before...

That said Arthur might be the one to fight DK ones he obtains Escalibur.

Blanked said:
ZERO7772 said:
I know lol
Than why is it strange he was asleep for 3-4 days? Lol.
He was talking to Zel when he was still in that weird water so Ii though maybe 3-4 days passed since then but I just realized that was when Chandler came so It must been 4 days since his battle with Escanor

What I think will happen is that the Goddesses will be the main villains. As we all know, Ludociel isn't exactly very sane. I'd put him in the same group as Estarossa tbh. Albeit he's not nearly as fun of a character as Estarossa. Ludociel is insane, and only a few characters know it. Estarossa is insane, and he decided to ******' own it.

I know we can't trust everything that comes out of the characters mouth anymore but according to Estarossa none of the angles are comparable to Mel

Can we add some kind of TK to meliodas? He was squashing both Zeldoris and Estarossa to the ground.

I love Assault mode mel, lol.

Ugh no

He smashed his brother down using his own darkness power, if he did it with mere glare then maybe ~

He wasnt using the dark matter, tho, but some kind of dark flames.

Flames dont usually smash people.

And Telekinesis can be almost anything.

That's not TK he was obviously using the pressure of his darkness.

His coat is darkness and he used that to pin them down. We were able to see inside it because the authors wanted to show us the entire scene.

whatevs, really.

Who thinks that Estarossa will betray everyone and take the commandments?

Also, dont you feel weird that Estarossa is the only sibling without a master?

Blanked said:
That's not TK he was obviously using the pressure of his darkness.

His coat is darkness and he used that to pin them down. We were able to see inside it because the authors wanted to show us the entire scene.
Willian-sama as wise as ever ~

What is Supreme Deity's ability ?

On NNT wiki :

Perpetual Reincarnation: This technique allows the user to cause the victim to reincarnate when they die forgetting everything they did in their past lives. If used on a Goddess it causes them to reincarnate as a human rather than a Goddess; however, the victim retains some of their original power. If the victim is given enough information regarding their true identity, the Goddess symbol will appear in both their eyes and fragments of their memories will slowly come back. Once all their memories are restored the victim will unavoidably die in three days in some way. The only known victim is the Goddess Elizabeth.

It's kind of fate manipulation or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back