• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

damage heres my issue i dont mind him getting out before , but wouldnt they have sensed him? all that power he got and got out before the spell was activated and they dont sense him? naw he had to gotten out after

and if he did get out after he spell (which is what it looks like)
1- they would;ve sensed him
2- its just a simple time resistance-possibly immunity feat .
3- im wrong and he got out beforre the spell and used dbz style to hide his magic power of 10c that he literally just got ...
pick one

Option 3 looks like the most likely.

Rule of Drama; it made for a more dramatic moment for everyone to think that the plan worked and then it is suddenly revealed that there was already a hole in the cocoon and that's when they start to sense him.

dont make any sense... why? cuz their focus was 95% on meliodas not getting out.. so how tf would he get out and they not sense all that power? yall scared of some time resistance added? its obv he got out after but ya know what... lets just wait for next chapter and hopefully they explain what happen

Maybe they wanted the war to end or were too overconfident to notice him at first, but that's conjecture. We should wait for the next chapter, they might say something like "Damn, my/her/Merlin's spell was too late" or "He/Meliodas broke out of my/her/Merlin's spell."

I think Meliodas sort of managed to hid his presence from Monspeet or something.

Clap Clap Clap... Zeldris, my boi, you succeeded, he managed to hold off everyone, while the Original Demon didn't really do sh*t, this is by all accounts a win for Zeldris, at least at the moment, also very emotional to see Mael try to reach out to his pseudo brother, also I'm pretty sure we have about 20 chapters left in the manga, I mean the final boss is here, and there's not much for the cast to do other than defeat Meliodas, also adult Meliodas just looks like Mael

I wonder if Mael is the true Meliodas brother and Zeldris is Ludociel's brother because of their hair color and style of fight(both Zeldris and Ludociel possess tremendous speed in battle while Mael and Meliodas possess massive strength), also adult Meliodas looks like Mael. but this is just mere prediction don't take it so serious.

Damage3245 said:
Rule of Drama; it made for a more dramatic moment for everyone to think that the plan worked and then it is suddenly revealed that there was already a hole in the cocoon and that's when they start to sense him.
We ought to just wait for the next chapter before deciding.

Though it is in character for evil Meliodas to give people false hope and then rip it away in an instant, just like he did with Fraduin.

Damn I haven't been this hyped for meliodas since when he fought glox and dolor and he was like "better quit whole you can, things are about to ger really ugly" and went demon mark

I fangirled so hard when I saw his face. I didn't know what to expect but suddenly everything makes sense

Damage3245 said:

Accurate

btw should deri and monspeet induras get small country tier? overpowering ludos true body for awhile before liz stepped in ?

That's a given... indura Deri And mon is still stronger than everything currently. Except Mel, surpreme diety, The One, demon king. Everything else gets shit stomped

seems im gonna lose my shit if they make that new feat cont tier on this page for fairy tail spoilers... js

Zezu1995 said:
anywho question is .. tarmeil and sariel dead or just loss of physical body?
Dead, Mael himself said that he had killed them. Those from the Goddess clan need vessels to live until they can restore their physical forms, unfortunetely, they didnt't had the time for that.

Here

https://i6.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/294/nanatsu-no-taizai-11662705.jpg

so i asked my question to nabaka in google translate hopefully that works... i asked is ocean grace was as big as a real ocean. so lets see what happens

Also, did zeldris got a third demon mark or Nakaba just changed the design?

https://i999.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/288/nanatsu-no-taizai-11502229.jpg
https://i998.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/298/nanatsu-no-taizai-11831047.jpg

It's probably just Nakaba forgetting how his character looks again. He forgot abiut 4C Mael's third pair of wings in the initial chapter release and fixed them later on in the volume release. Zeldris' Demon Mark will probably be a similar case.

sigh.. i literally stated that zeldris mark was shown like that right before chandler and cusack got out the seal... its possibly the way his head was turned or what peter said either way its not new

I remember that, but that still doesn't explain if it was a mistake or a third one. Well, considering that he said he was using his full power against the Assault Team, its probably just a mistake. I like the last one more btw, he looks like Meliodas.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
That's a given... indura Deri And mon is still stronger than everything currently. Except Mel, surpreme diety, The One, demon king. Everything else gets shit stomped
When prime mel>>induras

they aren't. I didn't even think they completely beat ludo who was gonna go serious against them. Here we have mael here who completely surpasses ludo near noon and we have mael here was stated to rival meliodas not equaling him.

We have ludo here the same ludo that was about to go serious against induras that he's comparable to a non prime meliodas.

Indura completely surpasses ludo. He can't even dent them, he can't react to them, he got stomped. Any version of prime mel that webseen probably that too. Ludo >Zeldris with god, even withou his true body, and his true body is completely fodder vs indura

Which means king gets stomped, Zeldris in any forms, assault mel, sinner definitely gets stomped, ludo well we already seen that, and any version of Escanor that's not the one. And any version of mael that's not the one

Back