• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Indura completely surpasses ludo. He can't even dent them, he can't react to them, he got stomped. Any version of prime mel that webseen probably that too. Ludo >Zeldris with god, even withou his true body, and his true body is completely fodder vs indura
Which means king gets stomped, Zeldris in any forms, assault mel, sinner definitely gets stomped, ludo well we already seen that, and any version of Escanor that's not the one. And any version of mael that's not the one
Stand
well ludo despite being beaten couple pages back, he literaly came down after seeing tarmiel and sariel being beaten taking them down himself. Which implies he merely let his guard down and was over confident. He literally took their attacks like it was nothing.
so it literally shows he was holding back at that point and was about to go all out and 2v1 them if he needed to until elizabeth interfered.

"he literally took their attacks like it was nothing"

So are we gonna ignore the fact that he was bleeding from the nose? And demanded help fram Tarmiel and Sariel? With how much Ludociel hates Demons, I find it hard to imagine he'd hold back against them. If Ludociel was so confident his full power could defeat them, why would he need the help of two much weaker Graces?

I think it's more likely he was gonna use some tricks he had up his sleeve. But didn't need to resort to that.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So are we gonna ignore the fact that he was bleeding from the nose? And demanded help fram Tarmiel and Sariel? With how much Ludociel hates Demons, I find it hard to imagine he'd hold back against them. If Ludociel was so confident his full power could defeat them, why would he need the help of two much weaker Graces?

I think it's more likely he was gonna use some tricks he had up his sleeve. But didn't need to resort to that.
The goddesses are like glass canons with great healing power. Remember that Tarmiel and Sariel easily recover from Indura Monspeet and Estarossa 2 and 3 commandments while Tarmiel was suffering lots of punches by Derieri
Tarmiel 2
Derieri attacks Tarmiel

Tarmiel recovers 2
Tarmiel easily recovers

. Elizabeth was knocked out by a punch of Derieri and yet, she is stronger than even her Indura.
0204-018
Elizabeth is knocked out

Being a glass cannon may be true for some goddesses, but certainly not all.

<Inb4 a new user attempts to scale Galand to Tarmiel again...

I suggest you do not try to climb or use ancient feats for the Gods.

Ludoshel could not keep up with the Induras but held his against Sinner, which does not make sense.

Samiel and Tarmiel were not very good against the 10c but were fighting against a Estarossa who took commandments.

In addition to that many characters have bizarre upgrades besides Ludoshel. Merlin for example failed to keep up with Galan but was gabbling against The Old Masters of the Demons.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Being a glass cannon may be true for some goddesses, but certainly not all.
<Inb4 a new user attempts to scale Galand to Tarmiel again...
I don't intend to use Galand's feat to count Tarmiel's feat since Tarmiel's can turn his body into water that no physical attack can harm him. Just in my opinion, magic user in nanatsu no taizai is like a glass canon(example: Merlin, King, Elizabeth,etc) while physic one is true power since practicing physical strength can enhance durability while magic cannot.

Due to that feat, almost demons are not the glass canon since their Regenerationn is based on their physical status while the goddesses' healing magic called invigorate is magic so they are kind of glass canon.

Muuuuh said:
I suggest you do not try to climb or use ancient feats for the Gods.
Ludoshel could not keep up with the Induras but held his against Sinner, which does not make sense.

Samiel and Tarmiel were not very good against the 10c but were fighting against a Estarossa who took commandments.

In addition to that many characters have bizarre upgrades besides Ludoshel. Merlin for example failed to keep up with Galan but was gabbling against The Old Masters of the Demons.
In the case of Ludoshel, I have 2 opinion:

1/ He can single handed defeat the induras but he doesn't want to do that because he's afraid that Meliodas will betray them and kill all the goddesses so he has to store his mana to fight him if necessary(He is said to be comparable to Meliodas and Elizabeth while Meliodas is the strongest warrior of the demon clan). In this case: Mael>=Meliodas>=Elizabeth>=Ludoshel>Sinner>Induras>Zeldris

2/ Indura>Sinner.

Sariel and Tarmiel likely looked down on the Ten Commandments, they actually didn't use the true potential of their grace in battle.

Merlin's power is like a hax, it can continually spam the magical spell. And Merlin's magic is actually pretty low until now just more than 4,000 but because of her hax, she could continue spamming her spells. In the fight with Galand, maybe she didn't find his weakness so she cannot beat him while in a fight with the high ranking demons, she had lots of time to find their weakness and spam reducing their resistence and casting spells. It like she needs time to use her hax.

bruh induras vs ludo wasnt even finish ill agee they were stronger but he didnt get to do anything yet

My interpretation for Merlin and the Masters is that she had started to use her hax on them from the start of the fight. Merlin doesn't have high stats, but she outhaxes her opponent with spells if they allow her.

Sariel and Tarmiel likely did not use their full abilities either. They appear cocky the whole battle. The true extent of their Graces came out against Estarossa.

I also don't think PL's are a bad concept, Nakaba's problem was that he continuously retconned characters to be stronger which changed earlier showings for scaling.

GalaxianAegis said:
My interpretation for Merlin and the Masters is that she had started to use her hax on them from the start of the fight. Merlin doesn't have high stats, but she outhaxes her opponent with spells if they allow her.
Sariel and Tarmiel likely did not use their full abilities either. They appear cocky the whole battle. The true extent of their Graces came out against Estarossa.

I also don't think PL's are a bad concept, Nakaba's problem was that he continuously retconned characters to be stronger which changed earlier showings for scaling.
I totally agree with you. That's what I meant too but sorry, my english is abit bad so I cannot tell all of that.

VersusJunkie54 said:

Okay so i guess escanor damaged meliodas and made him bleed but do we say escanor is stronger?? Youre committing this false dilemma where youre arguing another's to justify your own. That being said that specific panel proves ludo was not serious at all.

Wdym by tricks? If u meant by tricks where he gets serious then yes he does but any abilities?? Nope. That being said ludo in that fight did not go all out and implications proves it.

That first point is a massive straw man. Versus was just saying that Ludoshel didn't tank their attacks.

Debate is weird. Ludo could do no damage and he gets heavily wounded by their attacks and slower than them. Aka stomp. Also saying Elizabeth over indura sounds like trolling. She couldnt handle a punch from deri base, she's not anywhere near indura. She used some weird counter magic against them and in the end she needed assistance

well you are meaning that she is weaker than base derierie but she was said several times far stronger than sariel and tarmiel the ones who stomp the commandments

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Debate is weird. Ludo could do no damage and he gets heavily wounded by their attacks and slower than them. Aka stomp. Also saying Elizabeth over indura sounds like trolling. She couldnt handle a punch from deri base, she's not anywhere near indura. She used some weird counter magic against them and in the end she needed assistance
Wrong. That was Elizabeth before she fully awakened into her Goddess form....

I don't know why people are so shocked that Goddess Elizabeth is as strong as she is. She's the daughter of the SD.

Gelan06 said:
well you are meaning that she is weaker than base derierie but she was said several times far stronger than sariel and tarmiel the ones who stomp the commandments
Well she ain't above Indura. That's like saying she is above assault mel. Which she isn't even above reuduciel. All she has is hype of being on his level. Because he is actually combat based and has feats he is above

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
And? She's hasn't done anything and was only compared to reuduciel who was fodder to them. And reuduciel > liz.
Random hype doesn't count
Do you not pay attention? The Elizabeth who destroyed Dereri's hand was before her full memories awakened and that was when her ark was much weaker.

The only one "Trolling" here is you. Just a heads up. Actually look back and back up what you're saying before making yourself look like an idiot.

Okay so i guess escanor damaged meliodas and made him bleed but do we say escanor is stronger?? Youre committing this false dilemma where youre arguing another's to justify your own. That being said that specific panel proves ludo was not serious at all.

Wdym by tricks? If u meant by tricks where he gets serious then yes he does but any abilities?? Nope. That being said ludo in that fight did not go all out and implications proves it.

No no no no no no no no no no no!

Y'all shall all know reuduciel by now. Even if his opponent is clearly stronger he is still cocky.

• sees indura* and what of it?
  • gets stomped and in every way and needs assistance*
Somehow that translates to "he ain't serious?"

He know how Zeldris with nebula is superior to him and guess what he said? "And what of it?"

goddess , its what he said after he got destroyed " i ludo shall also then.... " then liz stepped in.. i know he was weaker than them thats obv but he was gonna go all out , tbh him vs sinner is him using his true power tho funny enough he didnt even use flash in his true body vs them yet

anyways... any guesses on whats gonna happen? i feel sinners gonna defuse then chanlder/cusack will use indura (cuz why forshadow it and not use it) then it would be induras vs sins... ludo calls on sariel and tarmeil from the other side gets their graces and gives them to liz... then its SD liz vs DK meliodas

Why would Ludociel even be holding back against Demons? The very first time he's introduced in the manga, it's made clear how much he hates them. Sure he may be arogant, but he doesn't seem like the type to hold back against something he hates so much

Even if he was holding back he is still no where near the same level. Him saying what he said doesn't mean anything to me because you of how cocky and how much resolve he has. Look at what he said after Merlin said Zeldris surpasses light. He got desperate and was seemingly going all out even tho he was still clearly weaker

@versus not necessarily. He held back on Zeldris first encounter. "Heed that well, for that was but a greeting. And when late used flash on him and kinda said the same thing

" Look at what he said after Merlin said Zeldris surpasses light "

When Zeldris used Ominous Nebula? That was Ludoshiel and he thought that, he didn't say it out loud.

Yeah, from the looks of it the original Demon King has taken over Meliodas' body via the 10 Commandments, and the key to beating him will probably be to re-combine Meldioas' emotions with his body.

Looks like so. However it could be that they are simply saying that he is as powerful as the DK or something like that in that image.

So we'll likely have everyone including Emotion Meliodas vs Demon King, this has to be the final battle

So Meliodas got possessed by the Demon King, Mel ****** up so badly. It make sense now why DK wanted him to be the next King so badly.

0ADF50B6-A083-4D8D-AE18-B8176E988FCB
The text on top says: The spell activated just barely too late! The Demon King Meliodas has been born…!!

Bottom text is: Lead colors in celebration of 300 serialized chapters!!!

Back