• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai abilities

It's already on the profiles, but I thought it's worth mentioning in the blog.

I renamed the page for the sake of consistency:

I renamed the page for the sake of consistency:

Are you going to link to their profiles or add the abilities?

Is anybody else here willing to help out with the remaining parts of this revision?

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics (accept)
  • immortal Type 6 (accept), longievty ( not accept), possession ( they can enter other character so i think it accept too)
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) (accept)
  • Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accept) and Matter manip change to deconstruction right ?
  • Healing (accept)
  • flight (accept)
  • Purification (Type 1 and 2) (accept, i will add scan type3 later) , soul manip (accept)
  • telepathy (accept)
  • Limited Time Manipulation and BFR (accept, should we put it in high goddess ?)
  • Sealing (accept)
  • Low-Godly (accept, the time it take is really long so i think it not apply in combat)
High Goddsess
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 8) (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification, Mind manip (accept, plus Sense Manipulation)
Resistances
  • resistance to Curse Manipulation (accept)
  • Healing/Regeneration negate (accept)
  • Poision and Disease manip ( not accept )
  • resistance to Purification (Type 1,2 and 3) and Soul Manipulation (accept)

Demon physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics (accept)
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) (accept)
  • Energy Projection (accept)
  • Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Hellfire Manipulation and Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (accept)
  • Resistance Negation (not accept)
  • Darkness Manipulation and Regeneration (accept)
  • Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1), Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification (accept) Death Manipulation (not accept)
  • Flight (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification (accept)
  • Regeneration (accept)
Upper Demons
  • Longevity (accept)
  • Aura, Fear Manipulation and Paralaysis Inducement (accept, plus echanced sense)
  • Weapon Creation (accept, will add scan later)
  • About transformation, every high ranking like ten commandments or above such as (chandler and Cusack) can sacrifie their hearts to do that
  • Mind Manipulation, death manip (accept)
  • Possession (accept)
Resistances
  • Resistance to acid Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Purification (accept)
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accpet)
  • Resistance to Sealing (accept)
Do you have the scans yet?

It is probably better if somebody who knows what they are doing handles this.

We usually just add a link to a verse-specific powers page to the powers and abilities sections of the relevant characters.

Back