• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Cath being defeated was likely just a future he didn't see. Fate Manipulation means someone created an entirely new future that would not have happened otherwise. OR someone made sure that a certain future was the future that would happen.
Cath talks about it as something certain Which is pretty weird

For what? There is nothing there to give Fate manipulation for? Unless you think Cath saying that he will eat Arthur is Fate manipulation?
No i think he refers to Chaos resisting it
Cath says it’s inevitable and that no matter the route it always end badly

Doesnt seem like homing attack.

Should be limited since its just energy golems and not literal copies of himself.

This should be power bestowal not stat amp.
It does home on his opponents when percival destroyed it it broke up and homes on Percy.

Nasiens.webp

image0.png

Have these two if ya needed them

For what? There is nothing there to give Fate manipulation for? Unless you think Cath saying that he will eat Arthur is Fate manipulation?
For being able to see several possible future and possibly influencing them in some shape or form.

Even if it doesn't, he certainly have limited clairvoyance.

For being able to see several possible future and possibly influencing them in some shape or form.

Even if it doesn't, he certainly have limited clairvoyance.
Seeing different possible futures is precognition. Prove that he influenced fate to cause his desired outcome.

He does get precognition. That's not what is being argued here.

Seeing different possible futures is precognition. Prove that he influenced fate to cause his desired outcome.

What about resistance to precognition then or limited resistance to fate manipulation?

What about resistance to precognition then or limited resistance to fate manipulation?
No. Why?
Resistance to precog would be more akin to not being able to see Arthur in the future.
Resistance to Fate Manipulation would be resistang Cath creating a new future or dictating what future would happen.

Fate manipulation would be if Cath saw EVERY possible future and Arthur lost in all of them. But then Arthur still wins.

No. Why?
Resistance to precog would be more akin to not being able to see Arthur in the future.
Resistance to Fate Manipulation would be resistang Cath creating a new future or dictating what future would happen.

Fate manipulation would be if Cath saw EVERY possible future and Arthur lost in all of them. But then Arthur still wins.
He evaded cath’s future sight that has to be resistance to precognition

I don't agree

The act of enchanting your weapon would make the destructive force or sum like that 2-3× stronger with the exception of destroyer type which is a 10× amp
For nasien specifically he is adding a poison affect to the weapon, that's bestowing it with a power, it can be both

Doesnt seem like homing attack.
It followed Percival

Should be limited since its just energy golems and not literal copies of himself.
Okay

This should be power bestowal not stat amp.
Everyone in verse will have power bestowal (They all know how to enchant in 4kota even humans like Nasiens that never trained) enchantments amp From 2 to 3 and all the way up to 10x the offensive power of the user

He said it was inevitable i don’t think it would’ve been stated if it was some partial information and it’s more about Chaos imo

The fact that he shows 1 future probability doesn’t mean He Can only access one

As stated no matter Which route Arthur takes He is supposed to die

Yeah that’s a possibility tho i didn’t see him doing anything with his fists
(Golems could cancel him immobilizing his arms)
It shows you in the scan. The first scan he directs the ball with his fingers like this
0004-011.png

And yeah his arms being bound pretty much shows he's the one controlling it, so it's really just telekinesis if anything.

Also I rendered this as well. Hope its not a problem with me posting them here.
image0.png

He said it was inevitable i don’t think it would’ve been stated if it was some partial information and it’s more about Chaos imo

The fact that he shows 1 future probability doesn’t mean He Can only access one

As stated no matter Which route Arthur takes He is supposed to die
Cath is incredibly nihilistic. He is saying that everything is going to be destroyed eventually. This is not Cath saying that he has seen every future and Arthur dies in all of them.

Technically Cath never actually sees the future. He only ever shows a potential future to other people.

It shows you in the scan. The first scan he directs the ball with his fingers like this
0004-011.png

And yeah his arms being bound pretty much shows he's the one controlling it, so it's really just telekinesis if anything.

Also I rendered this as well. Hope its not a problem with me posting them here.
image0.png
DAMN these are fire you are hired

Also Yeah even when he’s spiraling his weapon the flames form circles too

Cath is incredibly nihilistic. He is saying that everything is going to be destroyed eventually. This is not Cath saying that he has seen every future and Arthur dies in all of them.

Technically Cath never actually sees the future. He only ever shows a potential future to other people.
I already had Fate Manip removed i’ll remove Chaos resistance i still think it’s a weird scene

DAMN these are fire you are hired

Also Yeah even when he’s spiraling his weapon the flames form circles too
Did you add resistance to deconstruction atomic for the demon clan(high ranking) for ranking ark that uses light particle(photons based on monspeets statement) in order to deconstruct them.

What about resistance to precognition at the very least?
Mhh He didn’t really resist it Cath could see said future and conclude he’d die

Anyway people as skilled as Chandler Cuzack Zeldris and Meliodas would be able to counter Precog and IR to an extent

Did you add resistance to deconstruction atomic for the demon clan(high ranking) for ranking ark that uses light particle(photons based on monspeets statement) in order to deconstruct them.
I’m waiting for the raw panel to make the Imgur link

He potentially could tho, since he knows the possibilities futures and therefore what he has to do to not make it happen.

Hence possibly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back