• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we start to apply things now we’ll forget some later i think it’s better if We add everything in one go

For now the CRT is incomplete
https://**********/read/imgur/KScQ72v/1/1/ Spoilers limited durability negation for Gawain with heat output burned meland who is stronger than chaos Galand

Thoughts on the new abilities? I agree with the new abilities makai.
I disagree with some of them like Cerberus getting purgatory resistances for being a « hell beast » is a bit iffy i added it for us to discuss it

Some other things are iffy i’m waiting for Asura’s opinion and others

I don't really have the time to read through the entire thread, so I'll give my opinions on the OP. If I don't mention something I agree.

Chapter 1:
Only issue I have is that wasn't Ironside's familiar. It was Pelegarde's. Ironside doesn't know Percival is alive until later in the story.

Chapter 8:
Percival's resistance justification should be changed. He was still knocked out, he just woke up quickly.
Isn't Nasiens just using his magic to give them poisons?

Chapter 12:
I fail to see how this is Reality Warping

Chapter 17:
Is that Fear Manip or Social Influencing? I know there's a difference but have some trouble with the difference.

Chapter 24:
IDK, that could just be him dispelling his illusion on the map. I'd be more comfortable with Summoning for that than Teleportation.

Chapter 25:
I think the implication here is that Anne is able to tell he's faking that he is losing.

Chapter 26:
Power manipulation isn't a thing to my knowledge? Isn't this just a further justification for his Poison Manipulation?

Chapter 28:
This is just Illusion Creation as revealed later.

Chapter 36:
Cernunoos isn't from Purgatory, but hell. I think that should mean The Demon Realm?

Chapter 38:
Doesn't Gowther have Immortality Type 1

Chapter 42:
King's justification is worded incorrectly. It should be (Taught a spell to hide his and other people's magic to Lancelot)

Chapter 43:
Stat Negation isn't a power I'm familiar with. I think you mean Statistics Reduction.
What Nasiens did here was nullify the poison. On top of that Nasiens buffed himself with the Cerrunos drug.

Chapter 53:
Chion should also be given the ability to see Invisible things.

Chapter 69:
No, this is revealed to be a neurotoxin that messes with the sense of direction later.

I don't really have the time to read through the entire thread, so I'll give my opinions on the OP. If I don't mention something I agree.
Okay thanks

Chapter 1:
Only issue I have is that wasn't Ironside's familiar. It was Pelegarde's. Ironside doesn't know Percival is alive until later in the story.
Yeah i’ll delete this shit

Chapter 8:
Percival's resistance justification should be changed. He was still knocked out, he just woke up quickly.
Isn't Nasiens just using his magic to give them poisons?
Would it be like « limited » since he could reduce it’s effects

Nasiens can use every poison he synthetised chapter 74 neurotoxin or Wither are exemples

Chapter 12:
I fail to see how this is Reality Warping
Iirc it’s because He change his magic with his imagination and create energy structures With it

Chapter 17:
Is that Fear Manip or Social Influencing? I know there's a difference but have some trouble with the difference.
He doesn’t really use charms they Just shit their pants

Chapter 24:
IDK, that could just be him dispelling his illusion on the map. I'd be more comfortable with Summoning for that than Teleportation.
Yeah i agree

Chapter 25:
I think the implication here is that Anne is able to tell he's faking that he is losing.
Yeah i dont’ think it would be obvious that he would win that easily even though He faked

Chapter 26:
Power manipulation isn't a thing to my knowledge? Isn't this just a further justification for his Poison Manipulation?
I think my phone wrote power instead of poison

Chapter 28:
This is just Illusion Creation as revealed later.
Him Using it to create clone illusions wouldn’t count ?

Chapter 36:
Cernunoos isn't from Purgatory, but hell. I think that should mean The Demon Realm?
possibly i myself have huge doubts as i said earlier i will wait for more opinions

Chapter 38:
Doesn't Gowther have Immortality Type 1
Yeah i’ll remove it

Chapter 42:
King's justification is worded incorrectly. It should be (Taught a spell to hide his and other people's magic to Lancelot)
I’ll change it

Chapter 43:
Stat Negation isn't a power I'm familiar with. I think you mean Statistics Reduction.
What Nasiens did here was nullify the poison. On top of that Nasiens buffed himself with the Cerrunos drug.
Yeah stats reduction He nulled the poison synthetised wither and used it against the dude reducing his stats

Chapter 53:
Chion should also be given the ability to see Invisible things.
Yeah would it be enhanced senses ?

Chapter 69:
No, this is revealed to be a neurotoxin that messes with the sense of direction later.
Both are regarded as correct since said neurotoxin would make Gawain tp her sword in another direction she aimed at them correctly in this case and they catched the tp too

Would it be like « limited » since he could reduce it’s effects
I think so? But I'd ask some more knowledgeable members of the wiki.

Nasiens can use every poison he synthetised chapter 74 neurotoxin or Wither are exemples
Sorry, I meant he was just coating his blades with poisons not amping them.

Iirc it’s because He change his magic with his imagination and create energy structures With it
I still don't think that's reality warping?

He doesn’t really use charms they Just shit their pants
Social Influence is not necessarily charms.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fear_Manipulation
The fear manipulation page even says using power to making people scared isn't necessarily fear manipulation.

Yeah i dont’ think it would be obvious that he would win that easily even though He faked
It is weird, but it could also just be an intelligence feat for Anne.

I think my phone wrote power instead of poison
It happens.

Him Using it to create clone illusions wouldn’t count ?
I don't think so?

Yeah stats reduction He nulled the poison synthetised wither and used it against the dude reducing his stats
Nasiens does deserve Poison specific Power Nullification from this though.

Yeah would it be enhanced senses ?
I think it's actually Extrasensory Perception?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Extrasensory_Perception

Both are regarded as correct since said neurotoxin would make Gawain tp her sword in another direction she aimed at them correctly in this case and they catched the tp too
I don't think it is vector manipulation. It's more a poison that causes perception manipulation imo.

I think so? But I'd ask some more knowledgeable members of the wiki.
I’ll ask the P&A since i’m going to sleep soon

Sorry, I meant he was just coating his blades with poisons not amping them.
It’s considered as an enchantment thus it amp his potency too

I still don't think that's reality warping?
RW page states creating things through the help of imagination can qualify

Social Influence is not necessarily charms.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fear_Manipulation
The fear manipulation page even says using power to making people scared isn't necessarily fear manipulation.
Mhh idk What to do then i’ll wait for more opinions

It is weird, but it could also just be an intelligence feat for Anne.
Might be

It happens.
Way too often

I don't think so?
I’ll ask too

Nasiens does deserve Poison specific Power Nullification from this though.
I’ll add it
I think it's actually Extrasensory Perception?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Extrasensory_Perception
Ok

I don't think it is vector manipulation. It's more a poison that causes perception manipulation imo.
Said poison wouldn’t allow her to aim at them at all Which is why We find it weird

RW page states creating things through the help of imagination can qualify
What Pecival is doing is different than that. This is just Energy Manipulation. He's having his energy take on a certain shape, not making his energy into something. Even if he was just making a sword, that would be creation instead of reality warping.

Chapter 66:

I don't see how this is Existence Erasure. Consuming body and soul seems more like absorption.

Chapter 71:

Since when does freezing flame give you absolute zero and power nullification?

Last edited:
What Pecival is doing is different than that. This is just Energy Manipulation. He's having his energy take on a certain shape, not making his energy into something. Even if he was just making a sword, that would be creation instead of reality warping.
I removed RW

Chapter 66:

I don't see how this is Existence Erasure. Consuming body and soul seems more like absorption.
With Chaos power she is able to make Tristan’s body disappear entirely leaving nothing behind (His soul too) Which qualifies for EE

Chapter 71:

Since when does freezing flame give you absolute zero and power nullification?
Freezing flames solid would need to stop the momentum of particles Which happens at AZ temperatures

Note that she did it From meters with a fire that is far hotter than normal fire Which could narratively imply that she can Go below AZ

She can null flame magic with said temperature Which justify the Powernull thing

Just like hotter flames can get powernull for nullifying cooler fires

Chapter 66:

If she said erased instead of consume I would agree. Also Tristan broke out of it so I don't know how you're so sure about that.

Chapter 71:

Never seen that brought up before. I'll probably make a thread about it.

All she is doing is freezing the flames. There isn't any power null happening.

Hotter flames nullifying cooler flames does not give you power null. I'm not sure where you got this from.

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/freezing-fire.141989/

Just asked about the freezing fire stuff and it doesn't seem to give you Absolute Zero. So I disagree with it.

Last edited:
I disagree with Jericho having powernull. I think she's literally just freezing the flames nowhere is it implied its powernull.

Unless you think that her freezing is powernull, but if you put it up againts an attack that destroys space for example, coming into contact with it wouldn't powernull said attack so it should be /powernull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back